PDA

View Full Version : Racecraft Days

Chrimsey
23-10-2008, 03:16 PM
I just did a Race craft day at Waneroo on the weekend,it was Fuckin awesome, i Learnt shit loads more Bout carryin Corner speed and Braking shit, I Would reccomend one to anyone who reckons they can ride, ya get shit loads of track time to play about a bit,its more aimed at the people who want to go racing, but i reckon i could use the skill gained on the road,Plus I do wanne go racing when i get better.

Watto
23-10-2008, 03:55 PM
gday chrimesy

if ya don't mind me asking what did they slug for the day and did ya get plenty of tracktime?

hyofighter
23-10-2008, 06:16 PM
hey watto i am doing a course through trakdayz not the same mob as chrimsey did but same kind of thing on the 28 dec cost 190 buch still 13 places left if ya keen

23-10-2008, 07:19 PM
i did a trakdayz one and it was good. i learnt alot in the classes and could practise it without worrying about a stupid volvo halfway through a corner. it was the full day but i could of done with more track time (greedy??). they split it into 3?? groups so next one i'm in the next level which i think is more track time and faster. tyres were nicely chewed up right onto the lips. =-) i'm going again as soon as i can

Chrimsey
30-10-2008, 08:45 AM
Hey Watto, The price was about 190 Bucks hey, a Bit more track time would be good, but i was well and truly rooted by the end of the day thats for sure, I am Hoping to get my licence and start racing eventually so gonne do a few more days practice,Its a rush though.