PDA

View Full Version : Poker Run 1st Nov (Morwell)

Gsxar
23-10-2008, 11:37 AM
[VIC] US AND THEM TOURERS
Good Roads Top Party from what little I remember each year ;)!!!

Poker run and party saturday 1st november 2008 toners lane morwell, victoria,
Sign posted from first fwy exit sign in from 10am - leaves 12 noon $20 per person or $15 pre paid prizes and trophies tattoo competition saturday night as well as band and entertainment friday and saturday night
Free camping friday and saturday night free breakfast sunday morning all makes of motorcycles welcome
contact neil 0408149720 or jack 0412919178

wackyrider
28-10-2008, 04:41 PM
So who's going????

Anyone?

TurboKat
28-10-2008, 05:53 PM
Yeah Jules I'll be there.

oldskool
28-10-2008, 08:12 PM
In your chaps Norman in your chaps:D

Gsxar
28-10-2008, 08:39 PM
Neva seen any chaps there thank god[:p] Lotsa Harleys tho-big range of bikes/ learners & experienced, get around 150 most years.
Pretty top night normally -
2 HUGE Bonfire fires so least wont get cold;) Friday night is all different bands playing.
I'm told there is a stripper later to keep the boys happy.Where is the male stripper I say!! Drunk smelly men dont count:D:D

timbo
28-10-2008, 08:43 PM
Yes Jules, I will be going and I think you should come and see some of the roads I've been talking about.

wackyrider
30-10-2008, 06:35 PM
Sounds like a plan.

Only prob is I have no stuff for camping though

Gsxar
03-11-2008, 05:25 PM
We ended up with a bit of a fighter contingent. Thanks to those who came (who weren’t scared off on the chance of a few small raindrops might melt them away[xx(][:p] )
Silly me had a huge Friday night – so I spent lots of Saturday through seedi eye’s[|)].
Ride went smoothly, one guy over shot a corner but stayed on, pretty good for 140+ bikes into Licola.
My bikes little oil leak decided to get much worse after having a little sqirt on way 2 the 1st stop, pulled over looked down and went ohhhhhh.
Thanks to my buddy Brad for saving the day in lightening fast fashion. Bike is riding able but wouldnt make it on the run. Before I can even my helmet off ,Brad goes jump on my Gsxr750 I’ll take yours home and get my other bike (More fun to catch up is his theory) So before the last bike goes past I’m back on the road on another Gix woohooo…….:D:D;)
Who returned, and Timbo and him later had a play on 1 of the legs of the ride if I remember correctly.[:p]
Get back to the club house and Jules has arrived, better late than never. Top effort anyway. We showed him what a stones bomb is (Sorry for the uncomfortable bed Jules )

Doc gets a mention for giving in to my nagging and going in the burn out comp to take second.[8D]

Thanks Doc & Danni, Timbo, Wackyrider, Smiley and the couple of others who said they visit here after seeing the jumpers around the bonfire:)

wackyrider
07-11-2008, 06:44 PM
Was a good night and a great start to an awesome long weekend of riding...

Nice to catch up with Jo and Timbo and Doc.

Too bad TK was a no-show. Heard reason was an allergy to rain water or something like that.... hehehe

TurboKat
08-11-2008, 12:40 AM
Nup, I'm just GHEY :(