PDA

View Full Version : Blow-by racers

Lucas
23-10-2008, 11:34 AM
On my way to work someone may have pulled up next to an S-15 Silvia. the inner dickhead in someone wanted a play so on the green light it was full noise. Someone decided to back of after squirting through to about 150. Someone slowed to about 120 and the tool came in for his hero blow-by. Race was already over fuck-stick.

It gave me a good giggle. Gotta love hero blow-by racers:D

Fight_fan
23-10-2008, 11:38 AM
Lol! Shoulda kicked his car as he drove past ya! U kno u could outrun him anyways... :D

Ross_247
23-10-2008, 11:42 AM
hahah.. yep I know the ones [:p]

Gsxar
23-10-2008, 12:53 PM
We play 1st to the speed limit wins ;):D:D

23-10-2008, 03:53 PM
Bob may have dragged a young bloke from work off from the lights one day. Bob may have buttoned off at 120.....said boy racer was happy next day at as he thought he was catching....boy racer was dumb founded when Bob may have told him he still had 4 gears left

Bob may have a friend who could have dragged cars to a hidden speed camera somewhere in Sydney

Jockney Rebel
23-10-2008, 05:55 PM
bob might have split lanes on the F3 on sunday at 160 cos the muthafukas took up all the lanes ..and watched the BMW dissapper in the mirror

Shadowzone
23-10-2008, 06:55 PM
Bob definitely had the same thing happen to him last night heading south bound into Townsville.

Bob got a huge laugh when he lane split the traffic and watched XR6 Turbo disappear into nowhereness behind him.

pt
23-10-2008, 08:04 PM
bob laughs when said racer boy heroes speed off at 160 into the distance only to see em pulled by el swine further down the road.

336LJ
24-10-2008, 02:22 AM
We used to call the tosser blow by technique, "acceleraties"
They just have to accelerate past you to get in front. anyone notice if your driving a shitbox, rich, gold coloured 4WD owners, really hate being second place?Even my mum in her old ford lazer used to give em shit on the highway haha, it was awesome.
I tend to creep up in the car and match them, was fun in the torana, and now on the bike cause they are goin flat bikkie and you are beside them quirting it and leaping forward haha.

Some shit head in a commodore sat up my ass on the way home from work again, So, to avoid a particularly nasty tumble I did what any considerate citizen would do at 1am, and guided the said driver through abandoned roadworks at well below the signed speed.

I knew they were apreciating my views on safety, and my lack of hesitation, in using my initiative to protect them, because they kept trying to overtake to tell me "thanks mate",and "your number one" by extending their middle finger (largest finger, to make sure I could see it) but when they did, my protective instincts got the better of me, and like mother/father duck, I got back in front, to slow them back down again.
I mean bob... bob did it...

Then bob thought, maybe they will try to give him a playful ankle tap to get his attention, whilst, also giving him an opportunity to unwittingly inspect the underside of the commodore for possible safety hazards. starting from the front, and working towards the back at a high rate of speed

So bob just waited till the next 100kph sign and pinned the shit out of it till they were out of sight.

I just realised, maybe bob is the real ghost rider? not that old guy in the pics [^]

JackTar
24-10-2008, 07:42 AM
quote:Originally posted by Lucas

On my way to work someone may have pulled up next to an S-15 Silvia. the inner dickhead in someone wanted a play so on the green light it was full noise. Someone decided to back of after squirting through to about 150. Someone slowed to about 120 and the tool came in for his hero blow-by. Race was already over fuck-stick.

It gave me a good giggle. Gotta love hero blow-by racers:D

Be honest Lucas you gave it everything and he smoked you now your bitter. :D

Lucas
24-10-2008, 02:30 PM
T'is JackTar:(, I actually ride a TRX framed CT110 and that fucker made me look baaad[:p]

24-10-2008, 04:35 PM
correction, you ride a TRX850 like it's a CT110

Lucas
24-10-2008, 05:31 PM
wot, wringing its fucking neck everywhere I go...Ya cheeky cunt

Bear
24-10-2008, 06:38 PM
lol :D