PDA

View Full Version : SRAD 96 GSXR 750 engine and frame not on wovr

gsxrdan1
22-10-2008, 05:16 PM
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/913383009195367.jpg

Hey all this engine is in great condition, has manual camchain adjuster installed. Frame is in good condition except a small ding on front right side, can be fixed cheaply or left as is - not all that obvious because frame is polished. will sell frame/swingarm for $600 and engine with jetted carbs $900; $1400 for both. not on any written off vehicle register of any kind.

pt
22-10-2008, 11:33 PM
how many kms on the engine?
Why are you getting rid of it?
Where is it located?
And are you including wiring harness, radiator etc?

was trying to get to 20 questions but couldn't make it sorry!

gsxrdan1
23-10-2008, 08:17 PM
i think 55k km's,its been a while, original speedo was broken when i bought it but still registered the display, will try to dig it out. Am selling project due to spending HEAPS on it, then finding the wheels were not round - add new wheels and tyres and rego and there's another $1k i just cant afford, i won't get the money back to sell it complete; i have another 4 bike projects to sink cash into... including a first bike for the missus which is now running and powdercoated (and is a crappy but retro cool tc125 2 stoke with chrome bits and she loves it!). will include wiring harness and may be talked into including radiator and more. Located in adelaide, may be able to assist with feight

K-rim
23-10-2008, 11:21 PM
do you still have the front end for sale?

gsxrdan1
24-10-2008, 11:56 AM
well i do still have the front end, but I think i'll shelve it for a future project, if i do sell other parts like front end, it won't be at bargain basement prices, i'd rather keep them to use in the future for a cheap and easy fighter/resto.