PDA

View Full Version : toy run

siktec
19-10-2008, 11:57 AM
hay guy new to your site was wounder if there will be a toy run 4 xmas got couple off mates down here in mandurah that are looking 4 like minded people that know streetfighter r not drunken brawls in the street

Funkenfresh
19-10-2008, 03:10 PM
welcome to asf/wasf siktec
what you ride?

Freddo
19-10-2008, 06:05 PM
Welcome!!!!

BillyWhizz888
19-10-2008, 08:35 PM
Welcome [8D]

PERTH BIKERS CHARITY RIDE 33 2008

Saturday, December 6th 2008

We leave Belmont Race Course car park at 11am SHARP and riders need to be there no later than 10.30am. Anyone arriving after this time is placed in a separate car park and has to join the end of the procession once everyone else has gone past. We have Scouts there who put on breakfast of burgers, sausage sizzle, beverages and cool drinks. We may also have a band at the starting point this year.

We travel the length of the freeway and end at the Arena Joondalup where the Salvos collect all the donations directly from the riders in a big truck. Due to insurance and in consideration of other motorcyclists, any motorcycle with trailers will be paced at the end of the procession. This year there is no bike show after the event.

Check http://bikerscharityride.org for more information.

MuNch
20-10-2008, 01:30 PM
Goddammit, first time im going to miss this one since being on 2 wheels.

Enjoy the ride guys and I hope its not too hot!

20-10-2008, 08:39 PM
Hey thought I saw a new fighter in the area. Spotted a fighter the other day out in Meadow springs but I was in my tin top.
I' in Secret Harbour and wok in Mandurah so if you are up for a ride any time just post. Welcome aboard