PDA

View Full Version : pissheads in my front yard

Funkenfresh
15-10-2008, 04:06 PM
went out to buy so ingredients to try make a jumbalaya tonight, so =had to take dads car.. which would then = no cars in the driveway, but with one person home.. i drive down the stret to find a white commonhore in the drive way.. so i pull into the other one... and see a guy running through the yard pulling up his pants and fuck off 2 houses down with the 3rd person, leaving the driver in the car in the driveway.. the driver then moves his car down a house... so i walk up to the driver, "wtf, are you fellas doing pissing in our yard?", "oh sorry mate were pissed", he says, and then their are a few more words and i walk towards my place, then the other random appears "what the fuck is going on?" rarrrararararara..

any way moral of the story is.. lock your fucking bikes up cause theres fuckers raoming the streets while your at work, pissing in your front yard and trying to peek into the back

Bear
15-10-2008, 05:19 PM
I reckon you need a big farkoph dog or at least one that barks at intruders.

Funkenfresh
15-10-2008, 05:33 PM
i do have a dog.. 5 years old with a mean bark.. ridgeback/belgium shepard/pitty...
he likes to sleep though

Weaselman
15-10-2008, 05:36 PM
electric fence!

BANDITROD
15-10-2008, 08:50 PM
^^^^^^^^^what he said

CBRRRT
15-10-2008, 09:40 PM
Should of grabbed a few empties and filled em up with some of Weasel's 'MAN BEER' then asked em if they would like one for the road.

boris
15-10-2008, 09:58 PM
man my american staffy has them fuckers bluffed like bitches they think she's a pitty but the rangers can't do a thing cos she's not I had a 6 + " black fella jam his legs in his car door one day cos he thought she was a aggresive dog (I didn't argue the point) fuck it was funny get one man they are legal and do the job oh and by the way funkenfresh your only a year older tan me WTF man
'

Docktor
16-10-2008, 07:19 AM
wtf is jumbalaya ? and why are you making it ?. is ya mrs down the street getting more beer ?. I think my front hose is the only fucker in the neighbourhood coz every bastard fills their travel bongs up from it, taxi drivers iincluded..............

336LJ
16-10-2008, 07:33 AM
our house is the same, you can walk straight into under the house, some half cast abo cunt walked under there while I was in there "wanna buy a fone man" brand new in its box with the plastic on. "dude what the fuck, what are you doin in my house" "someone told me to come here, my missus doesnt want the fone"
Then comes to offer me a TV a week later!
Then the theiving CUNT from next door who stole my tools in a big red tool box (then lied to my face about knowing about it) comes walkin in one night while I'm workin on my bike to ask for a fuckin drill!!.
After I was done with that asshole the dogs all around the block wouldn't stop howling lol.
EVERY night I come home I'm expecting to see something of mine missing. the dogs go nuts but can't get out the front (they hate cops too, had one open the back door with his mace at the ready the loser)

I work an hour away, when I used to work in town I could spin past every hour or so and keep an eye on things.

Jumbalaya is some sort of black voodo magic? but in liquid form, you add it to your fighters fuel tank and it makes Harley riders, and biker cops crap their pants in uncontrollable outbursts. thats how you get the brown note from your exhaust, and WHY cops fine jap bikes for shorty cans, before big loud obvious fuck off penis pump harleys.

Azrael
17-10-2008, 12:56 AM
The moral of the story is you attract some strange people abe..

Funkenfresh
17-10-2008, 07:33 PM
or mabee my jambalaya does... anyway heres one recipe if any one is brave enough to enter that part of your house called a kitchen... i know Tom loves a good jamie oliver style cook up.. hay tom??!?!?
http://www.recipezaar.com/recipes.php?q=jambalaya <<< just add chilli
some look like spew ;O .. but tastes awesome!

Azrael
17-10-2008, 07:35 PM
quote:Originally posted by Funkenfresh

or mabee my jambalaya does... anyway heres one recipe if any one is brave enough to enter that part of your house called a kitchen... i know Tom loves a good jamie oliver style cook up.. hay tom??!?!?
http://www.recipezaar.com/recipes.php?q=jambalaya <<< just add chilli
some look like spew ;O .. but tastes awesome!

Hey im no Jamie oliver but who'd want to be a fat tongued mockney twat anway.

Ill have a crack at that..

Lucas
19-10-2008, 02:26 PM
You need a compound bow. Nice and silent, arrow will go through them = no evidence

Funkenfresh
19-10-2008, 03:14 PM
i was thinking nock em out.. zip tie them together.. and hog tie them to the verge tree.. call police cops and say theres some drunk guys protesting there right to free sight into backyards

Weaselman
19-10-2008, 07:57 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0E1cAzM5wZo&feature=related

make em get down and boogie

Funkenfresh
19-10-2008, 10:55 PM
hqhahahahahahah thats the funniest vid ever!!