Coded Welders
Boilermaker-Welders
Pipe Fitters
Mech Fitters
Machinists
TA's

Prefer guys with additional training, i.e. Forklift, OHead Crane, EWP etc

The above are required for a brand new facility in Kwinana

I have put together a good management team, I am now looking for the above, some roles are immediate start, some as work ramps up

Brand new equipment, top national / international company

PM ya interest

Hagarr
15-10-2008, 09:00 PM
Good Luck Mel.

I guess you might get a bit of a shock as to what is actually left out there.

If you're not sure why you don't get many good applicants take a drive to Perth Airport on a shift change (Wednsday I think) at about 5 AM and you'll see where they are all headed.

The mining companies have raped the industry.!!!

03gixxerpilot
15-10-2008, 09:31 PM
good luck mate, the rates you quoted me are nowhere near high enough to get me to come over there, i can earn more in security over here and dont have to work half as hard.

still there are those that it will suit and you will find some soon enough

BillyWhizz888
15-10-2008, 11:38 PM
quote:Originally posted by 03gixxerpilot

good luck mate, the rates you quoted me are nowhere near high enough to get me to come over there, i can earn more in security over here and dont have to work half as hard.

Awesome you take home $1500 in security... thats cool
http://www.greenleft.org.au/2006/683/8020 in WA they earn shite mate
please send name of company I will have thousands of guys movin over there..........

I have filled me books, seing as I am now the top payer on the strip ;) selectiveness rulez [^]

03gixxerpilot
16-10-2008, 12:31 AM
quote:Originally posted by BillyWhizz888

quote:Originally posted by 03gixxerpilot

Awesome you take home $1500 in security... thats cool
http://www.greenleft.org.au/2006/683/8020 in WA they earn shite mate
please send name of company I will have thousands of guys movin over there..........

I have filled me books, seing as I am now the top payer on the strip ;) selectiveness rulez [^]

not in vic or wa and DEFINATLY dont work for those wankers CHUBB i get payed between $30 and $35 an hour (which i must admit is alot more than most of the guards) and work as many or little hours as i want. i wouldn't mind moving over to WA as it is a great place to live and play but i cant justify it at the moment. as you said selectiveness rulez ;)

03gixxerpilot
16-10-2008, 12:33 AM
PS good to see that you have filled you books.

latheboy
16-10-2008, 06:47 AM
I take the job of CEO .. Im like good and shit