PDA

View Full Version : Ebay scammer

sharky
18-10-2007, 09:29 PM
Couldn't find the thread on this gsxr for sale ($3000 buy it now) but here is his reply to me asking where the bike was and could I see it before I buy it.

quote:hi there ,
Thank you for contact me about 2004 Suzuki GSXR 1000 COMBO COLOURS.
Final price for this bike is 3,000$ .I will take care of all transport arrangements, all shipping, handling and insurance charges are included in the asking price.

As you can see in the images, the bike is in a perfect shape with no damage or hidden defects, mint condition, very well maintened. It has only 800 km.

I am doing the transaction only through eBay. They have a very good service regarding such transactions.
How it works: you will transfer the money to an eBay agent managed trust account (they hold the money until you receive the bike), I ship the bike over, you can inspect it, take it to a Service Center to check it out, drive it and then decide if you purchase it or not.

If, by any reason, you won't be satisfied with it (even though I can assure you that it is exactly as described), you will be FULLY refunded by eBay and I will be FULLY responsible for the bike's shipping back.

If you agree, please provide your Full Name, eBay user ID and Shipping Address and I will get everything started immediately by registering you as my client.

Afterwards, eBay will send you the Invoice with the transaction details and payment instructions. All you will need to do is follow through with their guidelines.

Waiting your reply,
PAUL

I have reported him to ebay. :(

Docktor
18-10-2007, 09:56 PM
Thy are much more fun to play with ......

Jockney Rebel
18-10-2007, 11:02 PM
what a knob ......

pommie02
19-10-2007, 05:16 PM
did he ask for your bank details too ?.
i had a similar thing a few years ago when i was selling a bike. the guy was from brazil...he wanted my bank deatails so he could send me the money. i didnt go ahead with the sale