PDA

View Full Version : What Sh*ts ME

Shadowzone
29-09-2008, 05:12 PM
Lets see here. The numbnut on his Hardley (movin) Davidson

Making well over 110db at the pipes who insists on riding past my place in 1st gear just under the rev limiter so he can annoy as many of us as possible every arvo.

AND

Worse than that, the coppers don't pull him over to check the db's he's putting out do they? Um no. They pull over me. And my neighbour for what? Oh because we're riding sports bikes and are always going to be noisier than that knob. Yep right. I couldn't make more noise riding flat strap with the pipes off the bike completely then his damn tractor makes.

Oh sorry he's cool cause he rides a piece of American made faeces.

I'm almost tempted to grab my flatmates VW tintop and pull out in front of him to shut the damn thing up! It's seriously that annoying.

Weaselman
29-09-2008, 05:14 PM
do it do it

then say you didnt hear him coming

Shadowzone
29-09-2008, 05:20 PM
ROFLMAO that's so wrong it's right!!!

I just needed to rant.

And the laugh was worth it, but I will consider it for sure...

29-09-2008, 05:52 PM
Chuck a cup full of oil and a handful of nuts & bolts under his goddamnmotheerfuckingpieceofshit.....And watch his run to his dealer

ozkat
29-09-2008, 06:22 PM
I cant believe there is someone who is a member of a streetfighter website whining about the big bad noisy motorcycle that goes past his house with a really loud exhaust. A teaspoon of cement may help you.

Cruisecontrol
29-09-2008, 06:35 PM
There is a time and a place for everything. Hammer the fool.

29-09-2008, 06:38 PM
Watch Stone for inspiration

xb9r
29-09-2008, 07:29 PM
Take the cans off your bike and ride past his joint

JackTar
29-09-2008, 07:45 PM
quote:Originally posted by Cruisecontrol

There is a time and a place for everything. Hammer the fool.

What he said.

Shadowzone
29-09-2008, 07:56 PM
quote:Originally posted by ozkat

I cant believe there is someone who is a member of a streetfighter website whining about the big bad noisy motorcycle that goes past his house with a really loud exhaust. A teaspoon of cement may help you.

OzKat, I've spent the last 6 weeks laid up in bed following the docs orders and a knee reco. Normally I wouldn't complain about the noise, cause its only twice a day, but the last week or so he decided after getting home to do laps and its just a bit much. I'm over the fool.

If it was 2 a day I'd take the cement and harden up. But after half an hour of his irritating crap? I'd had enough. Nope your right mate, I'll shut up now and go back to watching McLeod's Daughters. (Sound down gotta love the blonde one)