PDA

View Full Version : Its bikie shit but....

Lucas
24-09-2008, 09:45 PM
What the fuck did the silly prick expect??

Knocking people off in the middle of melbourne in front of 200 people.

http://www.theage.com.au/national/unflinching-hudson-gets-life-in-prison-for-shootings-20080922-4lsj.html

Fish
25-09-2008, 09:19 AM
What a fucking spicy mexican burrito assulted gastric ridden poo poked arsehole

zx12argh
25-09-2008, 12:32 PM
I wonder if he can start a petition to get him shived in jail?

gibbo
25-09-2008, 02:24 PM
Apparently there were hells angels "saluting " him as he was taken from the court?

Razorback
25-09-2008, 04:40 PM
yeah saluting is cool coz its so brave to shoot a woman and 2 unarmed civvies who werent expecting it. Im sure these guys have their code of honour etc... but fuck me... there is nothing worthwhile in this. [xx(]

Shadowzone
25-09-2008, 05:16 PM
quote:Originally posted by Razorback

yeah saluting is cool coz its so brave to shoot a woman and 2 unarmed civvies who werent expecting it. Im sure these guys have their code of honour etc... but fuck me... there is nothing worthwhile in this. [xx(]

Sorry mate I disagree with calling it that.

Honour is dying defending your country. Honour is dying defending a woman on the street being dragged by her hair from a taxi, Honour is risking your life to save a mate in a war zone. Honour is many things, but there is only shame and dishonour in executing unarmed good samaritans who are trying to aid a woman being attacked by a weak gutless lowlife thug.

Yep I will say it again and no I'm not afraid of them:

There is only shame and dishonour in executing unarmed good samaritans who are trying to aid a woman being attacked by a weak gutless lowlife thug.

He is a coward pure and simple. Instead of being able to stand and deliver and knuckle up to defend himself he was obviously scared of a good solid kicking so he used a firearm to shoot them unprovoked.

Nothing more to say.

He revolts me.

Anyone with this level of courage disgusts me. And to hide behind the drugs? He's a junkie loser scumbag. I can't believe the Hells Angels have stooped so low as to allow that kind of nancyboy into their organisation. Then again he's probably a pretty good reflection of the rest of them so it would make sense.

Sorry that's my rant over. I just find the use of the term honour offensive...

Tony Nitrous
25-09-2008, 05:35 PM
Read...

Angels of Death.

by William Marsden & Julian Sher.

Buggzz
26-09-2008, 12:14 AM
Somehow I don't think the club members were there to offer support, more of a reminder, afterall how does their motto go, something like "Three can keep a secret if two of them are dead!"

I kind of recall reading that he was in hiding at a club property, till he gave himself up.

During that time he was kicked out of the club and when arrested he required plastic surgery to a hand or his arm? (compulsory tattoo removal?)

Scumbag.

Razorback
26-09-2008, 10:00 AM
Well no arguments from me Shadow... I used the words "code of honour"coz thats what they call it.... for mine... Im with you mate... Like I said there is nothing worthwhile in what has happened here and generally speaking thats the way it always goes for these guys. They think they living up to some sort of code.... but really its just "me me me"like a bunch of 3 year old kids.

Shadowzone
26-09-2008, 10:09 AM
quote:Originally posted by Buggzz

quote:Originally posted by Tony Nitrous

Read...

Angels of Death.

by William Marsden & Julian Sher.

Good Call Tony, I'm on it. I love a good book.

Doubt there'll be too many surprises in it for me though.

quote:Originally posted by Razorback

Well no arguments from me Shadow... I used the words "code of honour"coz thats what they call it.... for mine... Im with you mate... Like I said there is nothing worthwhile in what has happened here and generally speaking thats the way it always goes for these guys. They think they living up to some sort of code.... but really its just "me me me"like a bunch of 3 year old kids.

And fair enough too mate. I didn't mean to sound like I was flaming you either, so hopefully that's not how it sounded.

Somehow I don't think the club members were there to offer support, more of a reminder, afterall how does their motto go, something like "Three can keep a secret if two of them are dead!"

I kind of recall reading that he was in hiding at a club property, till he gave himself up.

During that time he was kicked out of the club and when arrested he required plastic surgery to a hand or his arm? (compulsory tattoo removal?)

Scumbag.

I think the saying goes "If you're going to kill a sheep only two people need to know about it - You and the sheep"

Which is fair enough too. I'd suggest it was compulsory tattoo removal, and the club would have kicked him out to take the heat off them for whatever they were up to at the time. They also dislike Junkies (despite the fact they create them allegedly), so if he did have a drug problem that'd be a start as to why.

Buggzz
26-09-2008, 12:52 PM
http://www.bikerbooks.net/hellsangels300.jpg

Apparently the term originally came from Ben Franklin.