24-09-2008, 08:26 AM
have to admit though, doing that on a pushie is pretty cool

Razorback
24-09-2008, 08:34 AM
LMFAO!

Large
24-09-2008, 09:02 AM
Go the goat fucker.

That tool in the beemer nearly hit a fucking bus, I'd hate to be riding when he's on the road

Weaselman
24-09-2008, 05:57 PM
mate the towlhead getting smoke off the pushie wins hands down!

Shadowzone
24-09-2008, 10:58 PM
Absolutely. The tool in the Beemer reminds me of a knob on Mt Glorious one Sat

Riding down almost off the hill and had the feeling to slow down come through the next bend and rolled off. Glad I did cause right when I would have been in the Apex of the next Left Hander a knob in a Kompressor cam through the Apex on my side of the road at somewhere round 160km/hr.

I missed him by probably a metre or so. Had I not followed the feeling and rolled off I would be dead.

Didn't slow the tool down though, I doubt he even realised he'd narrowly missed a rider...

debaser
25-09-2008, 06:40 AM
Wished I was as fit as abdul.... fuckin impressive. Bmw wanker can go fuck himself. I would have nailed him with the bus.

Off topic but a reply to shadowzone, beware of drifters (cunts in shitbox cars) on your favourite twisties!!!!!!! They are generally aiming at the apex on the otherside of the road, and generally cant drive.

Annother reason to carry pepper spray.

Shadowzone
25-09-2008, 08:32 AM
quote:Originally posted by debaser

Wished I was as fit as abdul.... fuckin impressive. Bmw wanker can go fuck himself. I would have nailed him with the bus.

Off topic but a reply to shadowzone, beware of drifters (cunts in shitbox cars) on your favourite twisties!!!!!!! They are generally aiming at the apex on the otherside of the road, and generally cant drive.

Annother reason to carry pepper spray.

And yet, the coppers harass us. we're (generally) on our side of the road possibly going a bit over the posted speed limit and they hammer us when we've gotta dodge these tin tops being controlled (used very loosely) by complete braqindead imbeciles. If I hadn't received that feeling or had it I'd be another statistic. Like to see Mr Kompressor explain my death to the wallopers. Oh he must have been speeding officer...

Yep. No safety unless you make it yourself. As for the pepper spray, I'd love to get some. Would work wonders at the traffic lights. Rip the door open and give them a dose...

Ross_247
25-09-2008, 01:35 PM
I didnt even realize they had pushies in Iraq, I always thought they travelled on the "magic carpet"