PDA

View Full Version : Good start to the wet season..

336LJ
21-09-2008, 09:51 PM
Nobody was hurt but I tell you what, driving up to that fucking corner and seeing that shit on its side, (in the rain - Didn't know how bad it would be)
I expected to see someone dangling in the car.
About 40m up the road are the flowers left for my mate who was killed in a huge head on smash, same conditions, this weekend will be one year to the day!.

Thank fuck this bloke lost the BACK wheels and went into the ditch ass first. he just walked out the back window as I pulled up and bolted over to help.
Cut the shit outta my legs climbing in to switch the lights and ignition off.
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/828054550117119.JPG

http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/82805455091025.JPG

http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/82805455096341.JPG

Nice big full LPG tank in the boot.

Is there like a tally they take, that has to reach a certian quota before the fix this fucking drain... I mean road...

In other news. turns out being 2min late to car crashes is quite healthy!
[8D]

Shadowzone
22-09-2008, 09:44 AM
Nah man if they fix it after too many acco's the towies will whinge.

Oh yeah and you can't expect too much from Commodore Drivers either.

But yes being late to accidents is always the best plan. Being on time for them hurts...

KATO ZX7
22-09-2008, 11:26 AM
You cant expect them to fix the roads, they'r too busy wasting our $$$ on stupid shit, like overseas holidays !!!

Well Luke, on behalf of the dude you stopped too help, thanks buddy!!
Ive seen people drive past accidents and kept going, not willing too help or get involved.
What goes around, comes around, i say.

Fight_fan
22-09-2008, 11:32 AM
Yeh good onya mate! Iv had the unfortunate privilege of bein 2nd on the scene long before the cops rocked up in a duel casualty bout 18 months ago! Its somethin that stays with u forever n really brings u back to earth!

Lucas
22-09-2008, 11:57 AM
Just gotta say lucky he didn't have his kids in there with him. Might have been one fucking horrific sight for you if he did.

Davekwaka98
22-09-2008, 12:40 PM
I hate crashes and they hate me.

336LJ
22-09-2008, 02:01 PM
quote:Originally posted by Lucas

Just gotta say lucky he didn't have his kids in there with him. Might have been one fucking horrific sight for you if he did.

Thats exactly what I was thinking when I was running up to it. Being on the same corner my mate was killed I was thinking uhh do I really wanna stick my head in there, some young fuckers are probably all over the place. But it was actually an older bloke
I thought he was just someone who stopped to help and the driver did a runner.. seemed pretty relaxed over it all.
Probably thought he was lucky more than anything. and you look at it , its not as bad. but you dont think of that when sitting on the road like that!
I woulda thought the sedan would have done the same thing as my mates car did and understeer, he was in a vs wagon and it used to be so light in the ass.

I'v had a few close ones on that corner on the bike even at about 80k's, these dick heads dribble straight tar along the cracks in the road. hit one of those and I'v gotta pull over for a courtesy wipe.