PDA

View Full Version : How can you tell your boss is on Holidays ?

Razorback
19-09-2008, 12:25 PM
When you get a reply to an email asking how to handle an insurance claim and it reads like this.

------------------
"Email only people required fuck know what kathrine has to do with this and the insurance company deal with it from here. BUT there has not been a claim yet has there and they poor prickly welcome to the world build a bridge things occur everyone gets scred welcome abourd so until we lodge a claim they get fuckall normal hard done by story so what is the facts and the 3 quotes for the repair job and only than we will lodge a claim if I agree and see fit that it is a sum.

Shame the fucker had to lie to use being a (company name) employee just go to show asshole as every where.

Get me the info in full from there I’ll advise.

Come on Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
--------------------
He is currently on holidays in the USA and I would guess he has had one or 7 before writing that email...

Now all I have to do is decipher it LOL :D

He really is a great bloke to work for... but as a former trucky who had built a multi million dollar business... his professional communcation skills are not his strong suit [:I]

Working for the guy is comedy gold [:p]

336LJ
19-09-2008, 05:59 PM
haha sad thing is I get sms's and emails from dumbshits around here that are like that all the time!

Weaselman
19-09-2008, 08:11 PM
garn fuck stupifd insurance bloody file ionmn the fuck

motogp_nut
19-09-2008, 08:48 PM
quote:Originally posted by Weaselman

garn fuck stupifd insurance bloody file ionmn the fuck
Snigger.

Shadowzone
19-09-2008, 10:19 PM
quote:Originally posted by Razorback

When you get a reply to an email asking how to handle an insurance claim and it reads like this.

------------------
"Email only people required fuck know what kathrine has to do with this and the insurance company deal with it from here. BUT there has not been a claim yet has there and they poor prickly welcome to the world build a bridge things occur everyone gets scred welcome abourd so until we lodge a claim they get fuckall normal hard done by story so what is the facts and the 3 quotes for the repair job and only than we will lodge a claim if I agree and see fit that it is a sum.

Shame the fucker had to lie to use being a (company name) employee just go to show asshole as every where.

Get me the info in full from there I’ll advise.

Come on Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
--------------------
He is currently on holidays in the USA and I would guess he has had one or 7 before writing that email...

Now all I have to do is decipher it LOL :D

He really is a great bloke to work for... but as a former trucky who had built a multi million dollar business... his professional communcation skills are not his strong suit [:I]

Working for the guy is comedy gold [:p]

I think it should read something like this -

Email only the people required to fucken know what kathrine has to do with this, and let the insurance company deal with it from there. BUT there has not been a claim yet has there? and tell the poor prick welcome to the world. build a bridge things occur everyone gets scared welcome aboard. So until we lodge a claim they get fuckall normal hard done by story so what are the facts? and get the 3 quotes for the repair job and only then we will lodge a claim if I agree and see fit that it is a sum worth claiming

Shame the fucker had to lie to us about being a (Ruttley Freightlines) employee just goes to show assholes are every where.

Get me the info in full from there I’ll advise what to do next.

Come on Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cause we're going to the knocking shops in Vegas after the strippers!

Hope this helps mate.

Razorback
22-09-2008, 08:37 AM
LOL nice interpretation!!

My Boss's name is Kim and we call his communication "Kimglish" because it is a language all its own LOL

Shadowzone
22-09-2008, 09:42 AM
Sounds entirely Reasonable to me...

Merlyn
22-09-2008, 12:37 PM
oh man that would drive me insane... i hope you figure out what it is that you need to do :P

I used to be able to tell my boss was on holidays when he rang me from the middle of the Bass Straight on a Yacht asking me to organise a Kidney pick up from Adelaide to go to Brisbane, and im in Sydney.... He would never tell me when he was fucking off on a boat, just left me with the organs.

Lucas
24-09-2008, 05:24 PM
You should get into the black market organ trade Merlyn