PDA

View Full Version : Fuckwits everywhere

Lucas
10-09-2008, 10:31 PM
On a 40 odd minute ride to work at 9pm tonight I think I must have encountered every fuckwit on the road. I had cars try to box me in, stomp on brakes while I was behind them, some twat in a WRX tried to side-swipe me, some stupid bitch in a little daigo barina threw a U-Turn right in front of me, a 70 year old woman gave me the finger[:p](she didn't like my headlights) etc etc.

This was before I started riding like a dickhead, I was just plodding along in the flow of the traffic. After this shit I decided the best way to stay alive was to ride fast and like a dickhead to keep everyone away.

Fuckers.

Shadowzone
10-09-2008, 11:43 PM
Mate I learnt yrs ago if you aren't doing 5k's/hr min faster than the traffic you get hammered.

Now I don't give em the chance. I may ride like a man possessed, but I am still here to write about it.

I know too many blokes who aren't cause they didn't.

BOHEMION
10-09-2008, 11:51 PM
I was thinking the same today too mate, 3 car pile up happened to my right in the next lane! was all slow motion like, shit bending and twisting so close to me. Fuk heads

Weaselman
11-09-2008, 10:25 AM
yup..
best place for cars is behind you.
I try everything to stay out of the flow

which is easy on a 1300:)

zx12argh
11-09-2008, 12:29 PM
If you guys haven't, go do a Stay Upright course. I'm not talking about the bullshit ones the local bike shops throw in with a new bike but a proper company that do nothing but motorcycle training. Cost me 280 and I picked up a few good tips. How often have you gone out and spent a couple days riding JUST focusing on the defensive stuff? I'm here today because of that course.

11-09-2008, 05:04 PM
Right on zx

I find if I ride "within the law" I lose focus and drift, but when I give it the berries it's all focus focus focus

Pommy Chopper
11-09-2008, 06:33 PM
Just ride definsively, assume every fucker is blind, thick and fucking stupid, although they have looked at you don't assume they've seen you and you'll be right!!

Z Power
11-09-2008, 07:18 PM
I understand better than most after my last 6 months, cock head on a dirt bike cross's the road in front of me mid corner up the mountains, then a hit and run by some fucking prick, then into the side of the bus that pulls out in front of me