PDA

View Full Version : Whats Perth like??

Lucas
20-08-2008, 03:49 PM
As a place to live, whats it like??

I've been offered a job over there and, depending on a few things I might really think on this

Funkenfresh
20-08-2008, 04:09 PM
it great, you into surf??.. theres surf..
you into bikes??... theres bikes
pubs??? lots of pubs.
apart from the crack down on bikes by the transport nazi's.. its ok here..

Lucas
20-08-2008, 04:18 PM
Ah, the old surf, bike, pub town eh!!

Sounds orrite to me

Funkenfresh
20-08-2008, 04:52 PM
i forgot to metion the variety of nationalities that produce very nice looking women too..
fu*king heaven down at scarborough beach.. so get here for summer... and rides along the sunset coast
will have a fair few lookers..

you thinking bout bringing your fighter over if you be make the move?

Lucas
20-08-2008, 05:03 PM
Bikes going where ever I go, even if I have to carry it.

BillyWhizz888
20-08-2008, 05:18 PM
I came here direct from the UK mate....
and I have never met such a cracking bunch of fkin lunatics in all me life, you would fit in well :D

Lots of well paid work, more women than men, Lots of well paid work, long white beaches, Lots of well paid work, plenty of pubs, Lots of well paid work, a few lunatics sprinkled here and there, did I mention Lots of well paid work????

see you soon then ;)

rock hard
20-08-2008, 06:34 PM
Hey lucas, it realy is good here and what funky and billy said but stock up on your mountain passes and tight twisty roads cause there aint no macquarie pass, mt glorious etc we have some good roads but no mountains thats why we came to this years AFR so if your comming we look forward to having a beer with you. and remember its mels shout. morry

Funkenfresh
20-08-2008, 06:42 PM
+1 for mels shout.. yay!:D

Jockney Rebel
20-08-2008, 07:06 PM
if mels buying ill fukin come too .lol

Azrael
20-08-2008, 07:15 PM
What perth lacks in mountain passes and twisty roads it more than makes up for in off road riding if you want a challenge.. I dont care whether im riding road or dirt, just that im riding, and theres plenty of both here, oh and over here you get to watch the sun rise through the hills and set on the ocean, bloody marvelous!

debaser
20-08-2008, 07:59 PM
Nice'n relaxed over here bud. Drivers can't merge or use round abouts. No twisties or mountain passes like the other guys said. You won't regret making the move thats for certain. Especially if what Mel is so subtly pointing out is what you are after.

BillyWhizz888
20-08-2008, 11:12 PM
Funny you should mention its my shout
http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l96/BillyWhizz888/FreeBeer.jpg
Didnt you see the advert last Monday....

I will be in the Lakers Tavern in Thornlie this Friday from 3pm... seeing as I am joining the unemployed for the rest of the day.. gonna celebrate my leaving and prepare myself for the weekend ;)

rock hard
21-08-2008, 07:36 AM
hey mel ,no job and still buying beers ,what a true fuckn champion see ya at the tavern friday , morry