PDA

View Full Version : How the fuck!...?

336LJ
20-08-2008, 01:24 AM
On my merry way to work this afternoon (tuesday)
Thought SHITE I had better slow down there is a cop car up at the highschool.
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/57011279659863.jpg

http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/57011279645780.jpg

As I drive past it, I discover it has smacked hard into a tree out the front, Spun a quick U turn, to see a cop (I guess the driver) walking to an ambulance.

When the patrol cars arrived to block the road they told me to move, As I was leaving this thing was a towering inferno the tree and everything were up in flames.

At first I thought ha suck shit, cop car. With a bit of "I hope they got out okay", cause I get along with one or two of the local cops and one is my missuses relo.

Then I got a fucking chill down my spine when I realised I used to sit under that tree when I was at school waiting for mum to pick me up.
Most afternoons that I go past there, a bunch of kids are waiting under those trees, Lucky it happened 10 min before school was out, not 10min after. Or I'd have more than likely driven past one of the most horrific accidents I'd ever see.

Did anyone catch the news? You cant make it out real good in these pics, but the front left wheel is at a 90 degree angle, and pushed into the firewall. I wonder if old mates wagon was a bit melted.

alfiestorm
20-08-2008, 01:58 AM
Why did the driver hit the tree ? Done well to get it between the trees

Azrael
20-08-2008, 02:32 AM
He was aiming for children on pushies with fender eliminators

Fight_fan
20-08-2008, 07:39 AM
Looks like someone escaped out the back of the paddy wag too!

gibbo
20-08-2008, 07:54 AM
Lucky he had the bull bar fitted, otherwise he may have done some damage[:o)] What's the speed limit on that road, looks like a fair impact. Do you reckon he will get a fine in the mail for dangerous driving[?]

Fish
20-08-2008, 09:11 AM
quote:Originally posted by Azrael

He was aiming for children on pushies with fender eliminators

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D

It's a 40 zone there too.

siwanut
20-08-2008, 10:08 AM
tried to "blend" with the surrounding

Bear
20-08-2008, 10:45 AM
Was he/she speeding a school carpark? How did it end up there? It looks like a car park behind it.

Lucas
20-08-2008, 12:10 PM
Get these pics circulating. Email them to every one you know with the personal account details, get them to the local papers, current affair programmes, bike and car mags etc etc.

I wouldn't be surprised if this same twat will pull you for a noisy pipe or changing lanes without using and indicator.

I say fuck them, they are meant to uphold the law....at all times, not when it suits them...

336LJ
20-08-2008, 12:19 PM
quote:Originally posted by Bear

Was he/she speeding a school carpark? How did it end up there? It looks like a car park behind it.

Cant find anything on it, it but man, thats an impact, so school zone or not he was flying.

The guys around here (cops) seem like a smart bunch I dont think they would be speeding without a VERY good reason, and if its a school zone, only a dickhead would.

Thats the high school car park entrance, It has me FUCKED to know how he flew in there like that, pretty sure theres another drain/railing on the other side.

Jockney Rebel
20-08-2008, 03:11 PM
..divine intervention..god rides a hardly after all

slickncghia
20-08-2008, 03:37 PM
how did he get there with all those cars in the way?

Lucas
20-08-2008, 03:45 PM
quote:Originally posted by slickncghia

how did he get there with all those cars in the way?

Circle work on the grass

slickncghia
20-08-2008, 04:01 PM
looks like the car park is over the road on closer inspection

336LJ
20-08-2008, 05:18 PM
If you drive northbound (as he was) and dont veer with the road, you are pointing directly at that tree, once you clear the kerb and ditch behind it. he's gone up the entrance to the school parking lot, which is seperated from the road by the median and those tree's.

ITs a 70kph zone through there till 3pm. I came past at 2:50pm and it had just happened.

I have no idea, but if he was rushing somewhere (accident/robbery/missus chasing him with a broom) he coulda been tryin to avoid something or perhaps something mechanical went wrong. I'll get a pic of the run up/jump.

The same thing happened when that old guy went plowing through the main intersection and into the shops killing that lady, cause he had a heart attack.

I bet some cock steals my dramatic, bbc style pictures and uses them to be famous haha

Weaselman
20-08-2008, 05:36 PM
score 1 for the tree

Those toyotas aint worth shit if you can kill them with a paperbark tree

336LJ
20-08-2008, 06:35 PM
quote:Originally posted by Weaselman

score 1 for the tree

Those toyotas aint worth shit if you can kill them with a paperbark tree

Thats what I thought haha how the hell did that tree stop that !

Azrael
20-08-2008, 08:13 PM
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/36106706726004.jpg

Lucas
20-08-2008, 11:05 PM
quote:Originally posted by 336LJ

If you drive northbound (as he was) and dont veer with the road, you are pointing directly at that tree, once you clear the kerb and ditch behind it. he's gone up the entrance to the school parking lot, which is seperated from the road by the median and those tree's.

ITs a 70kph zone through there till 3pm. I came past at 2:50pm and it had just happened.

I have no idea, but if he was rushing somewhere (accident/robbery/missus chasing him with a broom) he coulda been tryin to avoid something or perhaps something mechanical went wrong. I'll get a pic of the run up/jump.

The same thing happened when that old guy went plowing through the main intersection and into the shops killing that lady, cause he had a heart attack.

I bet some cock steals my dramatic, bbc style pictures and uses them to be famous haha

Too late;)

336LJ
21-08-2008, 03:33 AM
quote:Originally posted by Lucas

quote:Originally posted by 336LJ

Too late;)

Can I have an autographed T shirt at least :( (I'm watermarking these pics anyway. Some CUNT has been stealing my old powercruise pics and claiming he took them (myspace gayness)

Lucas
21-08-2008, 08:26 AM
Yeah mate. Make sure you get you name on them. One of a kind pics there.

Chase
21-08-2008, 09:07 AM
The pic would make a great shirt or patch for the next big ride.

Fight_fan
21-08-2008, 02:52 PM
Lol! I'd love to have that 1st one on a t-shirt! I'd wear it with as much pride as my ASF shirt!

uncle pervy
22-08-2008, 08:37 AM
my shirt size is fat. put me down for two

UP ON 1
22-08-2008, 01:51 PM
Did they ever say how it happened?

336LJ
22-08-2008, 02:27 PM
quote:Originally posted by Brian

Did they ever say how it happened?
a

no word yet locally. i havnt asked anyone but im sure they wont comment anyway.!
It definately invloves hitting a tree at a considerable rate of speed. ;)

why? who knows.

ralph
22-08-2008, 03:24 PM
obviously that tree was going way too fast

336LJ
23-08-2008, 01:43 AM
quote:Originally posted by ralph

obviously that tree was going way too fast

Its as if it just JUMPED out at the last second! I wonder if anyone checked its pouches for babies?

w195
23-08-2008, 07:10 PM
Now now boys... I'm sure the officer had a good reason for using "appropriate force" to subdue the tree. After all it had no front number plates, was "associating" with "other known tree members" and it was out the front of a school after all. Probably had big bag of leaf for sale too..;)

Weaselman
23-08-2008, 07:44 PM
Thats for you mate

http://www.instantrimshot.com/

UP ON 1
24-08-2008, 07:17 AM
quote:Originally posted by Weaselman

Thats for you mate

http://www.instantrimshot.com/

Hahaha :D