PDA

View Full Version : You might be a Harley rider...

KRASH
10-08-2008, 10:09 AM
I won't tell you who sent me this...

If your bike leans further on it’s side stand than it does on the highway.....................................

If you are left in awe by the mechanical engineering of a doorknob..........................................

If the output decibel number of your exhaust exceeds your horsepower output number............................................ ....

If you've ever blown the suspension----------------in your seat...........................................

If you are unable to let your bike simply IDLE at a stop light............................................. ......

If you don’t wave to sport bike riders cause you don’t want to drop your tools............................................. ......

If you confuse the word "character" with the more accurate term "engineering flaws"............................................ .....

If you think running the 1/4 mile in mid 15#700;s is really, really fast.............................................. ....

If you check the gas and fill up the oil........................................

If you have a vibrometer instead of a tachometer......................................

If you think rearsets has to do with a sound system.......................................

If your oil tank holds more than the gas tank............................................

If you use the term knucklehead and are not referring to yourself....................................

flyingfatman
10-08-2008, 04:58 PM
LOL thats all that needs to be said fucking LOL

ozzy1100
11-08-2008, 07:14 PM
clasic lol

pommybstd
13-08-2008, 06:13 PM
interesting fact for you all...

8 out of 10 harleys EVER produced are still out on the road.

the other 2 made it back to the workshop.

Weaselman
13-08-2008, 07:40 PM
yeah and 75% of all landrovers ever built are still on the road... Least my Landrover is actually useful.

Chucky
13-08-2008, 07:43 PM
I seem to remeber a top gear quote from the JD Power survey about the defender series Land rovers

"I don't care how may swamps, deserts and mountain ranges it's crossed, please do something to keep the rainwater OUT!"

Still makes me smile ;)

Good vehicle though!