PDA

View Full Version : how, exactly, did you manage to stack it....?

pommybstd
09-08-2008, 08:17 PM
http://www.youtube.com/v/z6-iXO78gEs&color1=11645361&color2=13619151&fs=1

papa smurf
09-08-2008, 08:44 PM
OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!that's gunna leave a mark.

pommybstd
09-08-2008, 08:59 PM
riding... riding...... change gear.... riding..... take foot off peg. wobble. wobble more. hit the curb, then a hedge. fly in air.

wtf?

loosebruce
09-08-2008, 11:01 PM
200kg motorcycle and yourself @ 50+ks,
You ain't gunna stop it with your foot![B)]

336LJ
10-08-2008, 02:29 AM
Fuck.

Time to learn the art of rev matching maybe? or get a bike with a slipper clutch?

At first I thought its cause he nailed it and it slid out, which has happened to me a few times, but never sprung back like that!?? unless he has real soft suspension. mines hard as but.. I guess I hav'nt gone TOO far out to one side. I havnt been riding long. touchwood.

Weaselman
10-08-2008, 05:24 PM
buggered if i could figure it out

but soft suspention was a cause

Azrael
10-08-2008, 05:33 PM
I put it down to the rider being an A class fuckwit..

Benz
11-08-2008, 02:09 AM
Chain broke??

336LJ
11-08-2008, 09:18 AM
quote:Originally posted by Benz

Chain broke??

Haha that has happened to me on a pushbike with very similar results. especially the foot on the ground trying to stop.

ozzy1100
11-08-2008, 07:13 PM
its a repost but from last yr
still a clasic lol its got have hurt

xb9r
11-08-2008, 07:45 PM
Fuckwits like that should ride viragoes

devo
11-08-2008, 11:15 PM
Look at the footage and look ahead of the bike and there is some crap on the road. Now put yourself in his position the bike became unsettled , his foot off the peg was a stablising reaction. Hardly makes him a fuckwit, the suspension loaded up from the sudden shift when it was unsettled.
You guys probably would have reacated the same way but I guess not everyone is an expert rider hey.
Still could have been worse he could have ended up over the other side of the wall. I wonder what the outcome was though [:0]

Azrael
11-08-2008, 11:56 PM
Nah im pretty sure he is a fuckwit, and irrespective of crap on the road, unsettled riding or loaded up suspension there is no fucking way if put in the same situation i would have reacted the same way, the guy was an amature being filmed who fucked up and made a cock of himself for our amusement, for that i give himfull props. The footage is nearly as old as the internet and in its original email rounds claimed he was hurt badly which, should it be true is unfortunate but fuck man, dont let that detract from the humour of the clip..

ralph
12-08-2008, 02:12 AM
when you shut your eyes sometimes you crash into things

xb9r
12-08-2008, 08:24 PM
Yep he's a fuckwit

pommybstd
13-08-2008, 06:11 PM
my 2nd day riding was in a seriously bad electrical storm and shin deep water in parramatta
my 4nd week of riding had me ride over a big ass bit of concrete block in the road, knocked me out of the seat but i still managed to save it on both counts.

some ppl just shouldn't be on the road like this guy.

p.s. for those that blame road surface conditions - everyone else got around that corner before him ;)

devo
13-08-2008, 07:27 PM
Fair call pom but everyone else were on the inside if you didn't notice.
Obviously the guy was admitidly on the wrong section of road.
Still doesn't make him ineligible to ride a road bike though.
I do take point in the humour don't get me wrong all I am saying is what if you were in that situation ??
My personal experience is 40 years of riding 20 years of that road racing. 10 years dirt bikes. and the rest is and including road riding.
Sorry Guys just don't see him as a Fuckwit is all.
Look at some of the top racers what happens with their feet same thing in some instances.
Anyway still critisism from watching and actually being put in that situation are 2 different things Not trying to sound like a hero or anything just remeber no matter how much experience we think we may have there is always something that bring us unstuck oneday then we may just be called a fuckwit and shouldn't ride a bike.
To many verbal experts out there I guess [B)]:)

Azrael
13-08-2008, 08:35 PM
Hang on a second, he chose his line, a really bad line, he put himself in the situation with no room in case there was an error, then there was an error and he failed miserably at correcting it. Thats a Fuckwit.. I have done some huuuuuuge fuckwit things on bikes and are happy to admit it and replay it over and over on video in the cases where its been captured and laugh at how much of a fuckwit i can be at times. Thats how i got to be a better rider, hopefully this fuckwit got back on and tried again and agian until he got it right or died trying! Lighten up champ, the guy is fuckwit and without fuckwits like us around, youd have nobody to laugh at!

xb9r
15-08-2008, 08:11 PM
Dam straight