PDA

View Full Version : One 04 R1 ready to go - sold

ashcook
07-08-2008, 09:14 PM
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/28202460646573.JPG

Hey guys,

I'm only new to the site but have had a hello from a few of you. I previously explained that I built this with intention to have some fun. It was a blast to build and even more fun to ride. But i wanted to include my wife and she hates being on the back. I've always had bikes and there will always be more to come. In the meantime though, this one has to go. We have a new baby and rarely get time to ourselves, this is why I wanted to include the missus.
If your interested, give us a buzz. I can send more pics and any info you like.
I am chasing $6000 cause thats what it owes me. I bought it from Fowles in Sydney and it is a repairable write off. The headlight is a GSXR1000 light. The forks are 2006 US spec. The bars are Renthal Fat bars and the speedo is a Acewell. I lowered the front sprocket to a 16 tooth and is pretty good round town. I have not done any of the rego steps as all my last bikes have all gone interstate. I do not plan to give the NSW RTA an cent extra than I already do if it is only going to be canceled if transferred to another state. I'm sure you all know where I'm coming from there.

thanks guys!

Ash

ashcook
09-08-2008, 06:09 PM
She sold guys! Left the shed this morning

03gixxerpilot
09-08-2008, 10:10 PM
hope it went to a good owner

ashcook
09-08-2008, 10:38 PM
Went to a sydney guy. I think he was pretty stoked with it