PDA

View Full Version : Story about a dutch mate

Chucky
30-07-2008, 07:27 AM
While travelling Oz years ago I'd hooked a mate of mine up with a chick for his birthday, he'd never been fucked and couldn't speak much english cos he was from depest darkest Europe.

All was going we'll and the two ugly fucks were kissin and cuddlin in the corner of HMB rock bar in Brisbane. It came to closing time and we all fucked off back to the dorm in the west end; A very drunken rob stumbled into the taxi with us and his new bride home with him.

Beeing good mates we went out to the balcony and left rob in the room to empty his balls telling him he had ONE hours. Rob understood, just, and we closed the door.

45 minutes later there was a big argument in the room and this bird was screaming "YOU FUCKING PIG!!!!" etc etc and beating down on poor old rob. We all burst in like batman to see her run out the door leaving rob on the bed covered in scratches!

The little fucker wouldn't tell us anything about it, nada. SO we had to wait until the following weekend to get the story of the chick in person.

Turns out she had been on top of the hapless pratt fucking him and leant over to his ear and whispered "Speak dirty to me Rob"

Robs poor english drunken reply was..........

"Your cunt stinks!"

Priceless.

Fight_fan
30-07-2008, 07:38 AM
BAAAAHAHAHA! I think a just wee wee'd a little! Thats classic!

BANDITROD
30-07-2008, 08:00 AM
lol:D

336LJ
31-07-2008, 04:23 AM
AHAHAHA if thats true, thats fuckin awesome! and she's gonna have "issues" forever

Chucky
31-07-2008, 11:11 AM
It is a true story! I travelled for three years and have some more corkers to tell soon!