PDA

View Full Version : Googled Kylie Minogue's ass & ended up here.......

Neo Dutch
05-10-2007, 07:51 PM
.... go figure.:D Anyway, how's it going Farters? Just dropped by to do a bit of bragging and to show off my latest piece.
http://www.pinheadlounge.com/portfolios/bbs_Deus03a.jpg
Remember, try to keep at least one wheel on the ground at all times.

EFE 1230
05-10-2007, 08:02 PM
Hi bloke, nice engraving but errr what the fuck is it????

Z750 Steve
05-10-2007, 08:08 PM
deus isn't that a place that mods yammy sr500's? i think anyhow.

Neo Dutch
05-10-2007, 08:15 PM
That's the joint. That's just a bit of ploished aluminium.

GaNDaLF
06-10-2007, 08:27 AM
Noice work....

chopaweeza
06-10-2007, 09:09 AM
Having seen several of Neo Dutch's Engraved or Pin Striped works the quality & craftsmanship is awesome. I had Dutchie Paint & Stripe my last bike and I've already booked him to Pin Stripe the bike I'm building now. Might get him to engrave the ABM top yolk & other bits just to add some detail for those that look closely enough. As someone that owns work by Neo Dutch I can honestly say it's top quality and his prices are cheap compared to the others on the market.

I unreservedly recommend him and his work.

Neo Dutch
06-10-2007, 03:48 PM
Ta Wayne, the cheque is in the mail.

chopaweeza
06-10-2007, 08:26 PM
No worries mate. But the reality is that you did an A1 job on the last bike and I don't mind steering people onto quality work like yours.

loosebruce
06-10-2007, 09:59 PM
Definately some awesome craftmanship there, is that done by hand?
Did you find those pics of Kylies' sweet cheeks.

damo1
07-10-2007, 08:38 AM
Deus are the blokes that that make those tw200s with the extended swing arms and big fat tyres then charge $12,000 for the fuckers.

They also do sr400s ,w650s tw400s ,humpty dumptys

If you ask me there over priced pieces of shit and the fags buying them are suckers for getting sucked into paying that sort of dow for a bike you could get for about 3k.

They just did a harley sportster like a flat tracker and a price of $22,000 [:0]

There really just building the coffee shop bike for the inner city poof just my 2c

Slingblade
07-10-2007, 09:23 AM
He is only doing work for them Damo. He doesnt own the fuckin joint.

Classy work Dutch

chopaweeza
07-10-2007, 10:23 AM
Exactly Slingy. Hell, even I do work for a Billet Barge "Chobber Shop" from time to time because shops that charge like wounded bulls for their product have the cash to pay sub-contractors well for their work. As for Deus' product, they are filling a niche in the market and I'd rather see someone riding a Brat Style bike than a stock bike any day of the week. Love them or hate them they exist because people are prepared to pay for bikes like they produce. As Brat Style bikes become more popular you'll find more places spring up to make bikes & parts for them and just like Fighters used to be . Competition will eventually drive the prices down as that style becomes more popular. So , if Dutchie is making a buck by selling to them good on him . But, even you Damo have to agree that the artwork is great on it. For Bruce, he does all his engraving with a hammer & chisels . Old School .

damo1
08-10-2007, 09:02 AM
quote:Originally posted by Slingblade

He is only doing work for them Damo. He doesnt own the fuckin joint.

Classy work Dutch

Were exactly did i say that he own the fuckn joint Sling????????

I was talking about the Fuckn bikes that run under the name DEUS.

Chop i do agree that the artwork is nice but i never had a shot at neo.

If you actually go back and read my post im talking about the the deus product never even mentioned Neo.

In this thread youll see that Z750 STEVE asked a question and i answered it So i really dont see what your point is.

Gix11
08-10-2007, 09:29 AM
Fuck me. Hammer and chisel job! That puts a whole new angle on this piece. I send artwork to lazer engravers for people all the time and the guys that pump it out on the machine look all proud as punch when they pull it out as if they did it themsleves, but to actually do that by hand! Fuck me! Hats off to you Neo, that is awesome work mate.

Neo Dutch
08-10-2007, 07:16 PM
Ta Gix. I've never plucked a pheasant either.