PDA

View Full Version : So who's going to the GP this year??

Pages : 1 [2] 3

Deano
24-09-2008, 08:54 PM
quote:Originally posted by HueyonaBlade

Stick your shitty wet wood up your ass while your rubbing to sticks together whinging I be roasting marsh-mellows on my bon fire for free too!

who said that you were invited

Iceman
24-09-2008, 09:31 PM
quote:original post by Deano
i will be heading to the track on Thursday. who else is heading down thursday - iceman?

I'm com'n Thursday. My plan is to trailer the bike to your place and ride from there.

gibbo
24-09-2008, 10:50 PM
quote:Originally posted by Deano

quote:Originally posted by HueyonaBlade

Stick your shitty wet wood up your ass while your rubbing to sticks together whinging I be roasting marsh-mellows on my bon fire for free too!

who said that you were invited

ooh, you little CAMPers are getting bitchy[:X]

BANDITROD
24-09-2008, 10:54 PM
i am heading down thursday and will be riding so if anyone wants to meet up let me know when and where

gibbo
24-09-2008, 11:24 PM
I'm going down thursday but it's starting to look like I may be driving as I don't think the bike will be a goer. But if we ride we make a nice trip out through Drouin to Archies creek and back up the highway to the Island, not much time spent on the highway at all and pretty good roads too.

latheboy
25-09-2008, 07:28 AM
Ill be heading down friday arvo ... Deano ill put in for wood and so will about and so will about 5 others hills boys who are going .. they will be haeding down friday morning and know where the camp spot is .. ill get some stuff down to you before next thrus ... ill call and work it out

Fight_fan
25-09-2008, 07:42 AM
Where abouts u campin Deano? We'l be there thursday, prolly lunchtimeish! I'm down for ur bon fire idea man! (If im invited that is...)

scotty
25-09-2008, 02:50 PM
Any gear need a lift from melb?
Driving the IFUCO DAILY down thursdy bout noon...

Iceman
25-09-2008, 04:18 PM
Should all the ppl heading down thursday try'n meet up somewhere and head in together?

It seems that around 12ish is popular.

Fight_fan
25-09-2008, 04:27 PM
Sounds good but I dunno where exactly im comin from! One of the guys Im heading down with booked accom. jst passed 1/2 way then we'l be leavin from there earlyish! Think I might just have to follow the noise & look for a bunch of ASF shirts! :D

Deano
25-09-2008, 05:42 PM
it is hard to say where we will camp but aiming for about 1/2 way between the gate to the entertainment area and the access gate to the track. nearly opposite the shitters and showers on the main road.

give me a call ivan, we will have fone sex - maybe.

Booster
30-09-2008, 07:14 PM
I have 2 spare camping tickets available at cost. will be carrying them when we arrive on friday afternoon. 0428 655 445 if interested.

gibbo
30-09-2008, 08:42 PM
Hey Rod, we still doing the friday night thing? I reckon I'll be thirsty by then.

Large
30-09-2008, 10:39 PM
Just read on another forum there's lots of mossies/bugs/midges around the island so better bring aeroguard/flyswatter/ddt

BANDITROD
30-09-2008, 10:43 PM
quote:Originally posted by gibbo

Hey Rod, we still doing the friday night thing? I reckon I'll be thirsty by then.
fuck yeah ill give ya ring and let you know all about it;):D

scotty
01-10-2008, 11:37 AM
I Think I'll stop at the tooridin for a beer about 1.30...Thursday
See ya there

BANDITROD
01-10-2008, 02:02 PM
where the fuck is that

scotty
01-10-2008, 02:33 PM
dont tell me u dont now the Tooradin(the correct spelling) Hotel

scotty
01-10-2008, 02:37 PM
http://www.whereis.com/vic/tooradin/foreshore-rd?id=333CDE8FC08B7A
Ya carnt miss it

BANDITROD
01-10-2008, 06:47 PM
ok i will try to catch ya but dont wait for me if i dont show

BANDITROD
01-10-2008, 07:21 PM
Ok we are ready to go and we will be meeting Dave and jules at the todd rd service centre (shell servo on left after westgate bridge)around 12noon i will give you guys a call when we are close
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/35241793890385.jpg

Deano
01-10-2008, 07:34 PM
good stuff.

hopefully ice and i will be down there by then and mostly set up.

so we are meeting up at noon on friday as per usual at the beer tent opposite the start finish line

BANDITROD
01-10-2008, 07:40 PM
sounds good to me mate see ya then

KATO ZX7
01-10-2008, 10:13 PM
If any of you lucky buggars that are staying at the track want to meet up with a couple of not so lucky buggars down the main drag early sat mornin (9am ish) let me know.
I havent met some of you so would be good to put faces to names.
If not, and you dont want to leave the track for a fang, UP YOURS :D;)[xx(]:D

BANDITROD
01-10-2008, 10:20 PM
quote:Originally posted by KATO ZX7

If any of you lucky buggars that are staying at the track want to meet up with a couple of not so lucky buggars down the main drag early sat mornin (9am ish) let me know.
you should check your email;)

BANDITROD
01-10-2008, 10:21 PM
quote:Originally posted by scotty

http://www.whereis.com/vic/tooradin/foreshore-rd?id=333CDE8FC08B7A
Ya carnt miss it
pm sent mate

KATO ZX7
01-10-2008, 10:46 PM
quote:Originally posted by BANDITROD

quote:Originally posted by KATO ZX7

you should check your email;)
Checked my mail, no 1 in there??!!

When and what did you send me??

BANDITROD
01-10-2008, 10:58 PM
i sent you an addy for where we are staying so you and stelf and bub can drop in if ya like i sent it through the forum so it might be in your junk folder

Iceman
01-10-2008, 11:04 PM
Plan A has just been shot to shit, due to a streetfightered trailer malfunction. Nothing that a grinder won't fix. Gotta wait til the morn'n so I don't wake the kiddies though.

Hopefully get away from here around 8.30 - 9am. 2hours later than planned.

BANDITROD
01-10-2008, 11:07 PM
ok mate ill give ya call in the morning some time maybe we can still meet up somewhere

Iceman
01-10-2008, 11:12 PM
;)

latheboy
02-10-2008, 06:57 AM
We will have a dyno set up at the track ( somefuckingwhereidontknow) if anyone wants to get a run done .. special price .. Free

KATO ZX7
02-10-2008, 08:04 AM
quote:Originally posted by BANDITROD

i sent you an addy for where we are staying so you and stelf and bub can drop in if ya like i sent it through the forum so it might be in your junk folder
Got it.
Your a ledgend, expect a call or a couple of dropins :D

KATO ZX7
02-10-2008, 08:05 AM
Latheboy, get your texta ready :D;)[:X]

scotty
02-10-2008, 08:47 AM
C U THERE!!!!

Iceman
02-10-2008, 09:04 AM
Ok, I'm back in action. Just gotta run through the shower and I'm on my way.

VIPER
02-10-2008, 09:45 AM
I should be there around Friday lunch time if I can get my shit together,yeah right,lol.
I will be staying in Cowes so no doubt someone will spot me with my ASF gear.

Bring on the boubon and let the madness/drinking begin [:p]

Gsxar
02-10-2008, 02:51 PM
Kato will do my best to catch up with you:D, of course will be heading into town:D Working on half Friday / Saturday at Yamaha/Deca,so say hi any 1 who goes past:D

scotty
06-10-2008, 08:22 AM
So what a fuckin good weekend!!!!to top it all of I'm at the airport and just happend to bump in to stonners misses adriana,so i said wheres the hero of the day? Just over in that cafe,come have a coffee with us... So fuck me ... I JUST HAD A CUPPA WITH CASEY..

latheboy
06-10-2008, 10:33 AM
Just got home and got cold and wet to the bone :(... I've a bruised kiddney and blood blisters on my side:D;) .... I still cant keep food down, heaps of us had our beer spiked with alcohol [xx(]... I dropped my bike in the camping area on friday in the mud, got sunburnt sat and sun and then rained on today...
I love Phillip Island ....
I hope everyone will still talk to me after i was lead astray by my mates[}:)];):D

KATO ZX7
06-10-2008, 11:25 AM
C'mon you lot, where are the pics???

Iceman
06-10-2008, 11:55 AM
I got home at 1:45AM thismorning. Tired, very sick, and broke. Hit a wombat on the way home at 120k's, had the explorer on two wheels, bike almost went arse up in the trailer. Landed it alright though, I should be a stunt driver!

latheboy
06-10-2008, 11:55 AM
I didnt take a single photo .... But i know there going to be some pisser photo's ..... Yeah come one guys get them up

timbo
06-10-2008, 12:51 PM
... I've a bruised kiddney and blood blisters on my side
And you wanted me to join your silly club.
Who's the smart one now?

TurboKat
06-10-2008, 01:15 PM
I've just had to burn my bike...
When you see the pics, you'll understand why :(
Hardman/Dickhead/Masochist/Crasher of the weekend goes to Latheboy by a mile, I really hope someone took pics of his belly & back after the shenanigans, you've gotta see it to believe it. [:0]
Thanx to Deano for organising the firewood & Large for carting my shit there & back. :)

Booster
06-10-2008, 02:32 PM
Just got home, wet, cold, tired, hungover, but would do it again tomorrow if i could.Love that ride from Packy to Merton in the rain [V]
Good to catch up and have an ale or two with the camping regulars again. :D

Gsxar
06-10-2008, 02:35 PM
Not only survived, BUT had a ball :D:D

You boy’s habits just get kinkier every year ;)[?]

Got some pics will upload when I get home – YES Iceman I won’t forget your perv shots[:0]

Thankfully I don’t have any of the “Naked Stranger who liked Kawasaki’s a lot “

Fankkkkkss everyone cant wait for the supers [:X]

BANDITROD
06-10-2008, 03:19 PM
i just got home after a fuckin top weekend guys i will post pics later and i am sure jules has some good ones

Large
06-10-2008, 03:42 PM
quote:Originally posted by TurboKat

I've just had to burn my bike...
When you see the pics, you'll understand why :(
Hardman/Dickhead/Masochist/Crasher of the weekend goes to Latheboy by a mile, I really hope someone took pics of his belly & back after the shenanigans, you've gotta see it to believe it. [:0]
Thanx to Deano for organising the firewood & Large for carting my shit there & back. :)

You and timbo pack a lot of shit for a couple of supposedly straight blokes.

btw 10 hours door to door with a half hour power nap....I'll just sit back and wait for the fucking postie with my speeding fines...

TurboKat
06-10-2008, 03:56 PM
So my GP weekend started on the Thursdy night, when I got home, Large was sitting outside my joint waiting for me & Oldskool Dylan turned up not long after, a quiet evening was had with a few drinks & many laughs had (Fluid... & Motion - in joke:D) Large was wandering around in my garage like a kid in a lolly shop ;)
We left a bit after 8.30 & headed out for the 100 & a bit freeway cruise to the Island, stopped at Cranbourne & stocked up on slabs & some Vodka for Rich which were cunningly hidden with Timbo's 2 slabs deep within the bowels of the Foulcan wagon - we needn't have bothered too hard because the primarily Indian/Paki/Sri Lankan/Whatever security force was even more slack than usual & didn't seem to give a fuck about much during the weekend (except maybe claiming their alledgedly stolen table & chair setup back from the ASF compound ;)) :D
When Richy & I got there mid morning, Team ASF were already well established in the campground with the tent city mostly up & the (1st generation) shelter erected, Iceman, Deano, Lance & the lovely Laura, Smiley, etc were in attendance & Scotty, Banditrod, Wackyrider, etc had lobbed Thursday as well I think. Bad news was that GSXAR Jojo had been carted off to Hospital seriously crook & had needles & drips & stuff stuck into her to get her kickstarted again, she went from the Hospital to the DECA house for the night to be pampered & recover in comfort & being the trooper she is, she was back on deck with Team ASF on Satdy morning [8D] It might have been contagious because Iceman ended up crook as well :(
Set the tentage up & into the drinking swing by lunchtime & it was officially on for young & old from there on ;)
Timbo turned up around lunchtime on the mighty ZXR7/9, then a bit later Ivan on the newly K2 frontended Gixer, Jamesy on his sexy black ZXR 750, Owen on his newly K4 frontended K2 thou (seeing a pattern?) Luke on a Husky SMR 450 Superetard, a Bandit 250 & probly more that I've forgotten. So Team ASF was in full swing. Unfortunately, Lance (Fight Fan) & his crew were camped a bit away from us so we weren't 100% together but the ASF fire seemed to be the big drawcard anyway so we'll get it right for the Supers.
Friday arvo was spent mostly in the campground on the piss & catching up/meeting everyone, when it started to shower about 4 or 5 we had to enlarge & modify the shelter which was a top team effort by the lads, it was still standing when I left on Sundy night so we must've done it right even though we were all half tanked & getting wet. About 7 or so (times may be off a bit due to memory loss) we headed into Cowes on the shuttlebus for a feed & to catch up with Rod, Jules, Gibbo, Huey, etc.
That bus ride was to go down in ASF GP history... [:0]
Firstly, it turns out that this was our bus driver's first trip on duty & he didn't know his arsehole from his elbow, he took us to San Remo [u]on the way</u> to Cowes... :( San Remo is a 30 k round trip the wrong fucking way!
With our disregard of the driver established, the drunken yahooing began in earnest, we picked up a couple of Scotsmen in the campground & one of them (Rich) was teaching us the "Ya would ne throw yer Granny off a bus" song - piss funny :D Joints were going around, travellers were sunk...
& then it happened...
Pulling into the bus stop in Cowes (at the end of the whole bastard journey) & our favourite bus driver decides to teach us a lesson for being rowdy & SMASHES THE FUCKING BUS INTO A FUCKING POWER POLE [:0][:0][:0][:0] WTF? I hear you ask, well we felt the same as we all went hurtling towards the front in what the local paper reported the next day as "Team ASF's Horror Bus Crash" ;) Nobody got hurt (except maybe bursting our sides from killing ourselves laughing :D) so we souvineered a bit off the front of the bus for prosperity & went to the Pub.
At least I think we went to the Pub ;) The night was a bit of a blur for me to tell the truth :D I'm pretty sure my drinks were spiked (probly by some hot chick(s) wanting to take advantage of me [:I])I remember walking for 23 kilometers to Banditrods place, some people playing X box, others playing pool, Jules & Rod spewing about the pool being collapsed, Rod's sister's hilarious use of the C word & then I woke up on the couch [|)] We walked the 87 miles back to the bus & went back to the track where Timbo & myself saw an opportunity to equip the ASF compound with a big arse fuck off steel & wooden table with 4 attached chairs that the gate security Curry Munchers weren't using at the time ;)
Then we drank & stuff.
that's all I have to say about that...
Saturday was spent between the campground & the track, dringink & watching some races & qualifying, met up at the Expo [u]building</u> (not a tent anymore) with a few of the lads & met Jason (Jazdiver) who works for one of the big mobs who supply lots of the logistics around the track, he's based there & on call all week & has an "access all areas" type pass [:p] He took Deano on a bit of a tour of the inner sanctum in his ute - Deano was suitably impressed :)
At one stage I went back to camp to find Ivan & others in some discomfort after he & a few of his loony mates had decided to stage some kind of Jackass style slap fest where they slap each other flat out on the side/back/belly until they're fucked right up, Ivan was obviously the most hardcore because he has some SERIOUS welts happening, even a perfect bright red hand print in one spot - alchohol is a great anasthetic eh mate? ;)
Lance stuck the ex Deano Gixer 7/11 on Ivan's mobs dyno for a run & was stoked with 112 HP - remember this is Dyno Dynamics Horsepower so add 17% for the more commonly used Dynojet figure - only a minor lean spot on the pilot which will clean up easily. Deano was looking a bit concerned because his Flatslide, Dyna, etc equipped WC 1100 made the same HP, Lance looked like Luna Park when he heard that :D
Timbo fired up the ZX9 for a bit of well received global warming & some dickless piece of shit security wanker decides to take down his rego & write down shit like 11.35pm, burnout, yellow bike, etc! :( The old cunt was just having a powertrip in his "security" vest so we gave him a godd talking to & sent him on his way - Fucktard !
Saturday arvo & night got a bit blurry too but I remember the compound being literally surrounded by 20 or so Darkies who sent in a negotiator (probly the only one who spoke English) to try to persuade us to lend them our table for the night - cheeky fuckers !!
In the spirit of Global Relations, we allowed them to borrow the shit for a while but at about 1am Timbo & I reckoned they'd had it long enough & returned it to its rightful owners ;)
Saturday night also featured the first ASF related "romance" [:p][}:)];) details are unavailable at this time ;)
Myself, Jojo, Timbo & an increasingly crook looking Clint were the last Men (ahem) standing at about 2am & decided to pull the pin - not ASFs best effort but proof that quantity is more important than anything when you're at the GP.
Race day dawned with blue skies & sunny, a light breeze made it a good day for the race - both human & motorcycle, the changeover to daylight savings overnight had fucked a few of us up so it wasn't til about 8am or so that Dean, Timbo & myself made the painful walk to take the tarps & chairs over to Siberia to set up our spot - you have to get a spot at Siberia to watch the race, it's the best place on the track to watch from, it's on a big mound & you can see more of the circuit from there than anywhere else, it's got a Superscreen right in front too - on the way, Deano tells us that Lance is already over there & has staked a claim but we decided to go over anyway & see if we could scam some extra room, which we did.
Back at camp & Deano saves my life by sharing his bacon & eggs with me, it's important to have the right amount (lots) of fat & cholesterol for your Raceday breakfast to offset the impending beer injection & keep your system nice & balanced. ;)
A flag to flag win for Scotty's new mate Casey was as good a result as we could have hoped for, Chris & Westy were only gunna figure if it was wet.
FUCKINGARSEHOLECUNTPRICKSHIT act of the weekend goes to the GP corporation for not allowing the Moto GP riders to do a cooldown lap, taking them off at turn 4 is fucking bullshit & deprives 3/4 of the crowd of the chance to let the riders know how good a job we reckon they've done - I'm gunna get Large to email the cunts, that'll fuck 'em good & proper [}:)]
Important GP tip; Do not leave the track within an hour of the race finishing if you want to get back into the campground again, the Coppers make all the roads out one way so you hafta do a 15 km blockie to get back again & even then if you're in a car, you're fucked. We were on a bike & I still had to ride on the shoulder, go on the wrong side of the road, sneak past some Cops, ignore other Cops, ride through pedestrian barricades, push the bike through the gate, etc, etc. That was an experience that cost me about an hour of my life that I'll never get back. [V]
Thanx to Ivan, Jo & Timbo for helping out with my people smuggling racket ;)
Fucking TOP weekend as always with the ASF crew [:p] How many sleeps 'til the Supers?

Gsxar
06-10-2008, 07:06 PM
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/114502676327672.JPG

Some ASF wanna be knee draggers after the race;) Lines are all over place[:0]

Gsxar
06-10-2008, 07:18 PM
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/114502676165396.JPG

http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/114502676180037.JPG

Some action at the Dyno

Gsxar
06-10-2008, 07:29 PM
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/114502676138082.JPG

Games are fun to start[:p]

Starts to hurt[:p] This is a mild injury....
purle welts n more on someones camera, I'm sure they will post [:p
[img]http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/114502676126455.JPG

wackyrider
06-10-2008, 09:19 PM
That was one hell of a weekend.. We lost a few people from the house over the weekend. Too much alchohol to remember was consumed, bathrooms and kitchens were torn apart (there fault for not telling us about the broken pool). hehehehe. And I'm sure I saw a few bikes going around some kind of a track at some point too.

Got shit loadz of pics some of which might need to be sensored which I'll upload asap, and was great catching up with the boys, even though I was off my head most of the time.

Cheers to Rod and co for the weekend entertainment, made it on to remember. Can't wait till next year, although we might not be able to get the same house again

VIPER
06-10-2008, 10:09 PM
What a great weekend,weather was sweet [8D],shame thou about Fri and Monday crappy weather. watched the guys @ bikecraft doing there thing.
I was forced to ride my busa [V] but thats another story.
I bumped into a unhappy Clint with bike trouble and meet up with the BanditRod gang which was good. did'nt meet any others that were camping,sounds like they had fun.I got abit sunburnt and got no sleep on the first night (fri) because of some noisey assholescuntsbigmouths that were visiting/tenting next to were I was staying at a caravan park (annexed caravan) til way passed 4am :(.
Anyway,I post some pics that I got in the next few days.
Again,thanks Rod and to the banditrod gang.

latheboy
07-10-2008, 08:28 AM
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/323442507141345.JPG

latheboy
07-10-2008, 08:31 AM
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/32344250753941.JPG

This ones me ... they still hurt

KATO ZX7
07-10-2008, 09:07 AM
Nice photos !!
What on earth made you start a slap fest ??

Trev and i caught up with the Banditrod gang on Sat arvo, now we can put names to a few more faces.......

and it was good to see a few more chicky babes in ASF shirts, i was beginning to think Jo and i were the only ones.

Q. Turbs, who is that dirty boy on your bike ??

latheboy
07-10-2008, 09:12 AM
Beer made us do it:D We play hard when we get together ...

The muddy guy got bet $50 to roll in the mud (not buy us)and was on his way to the shower when we spotted him .. Then the call went out "Jump on a bike" and Tk's is the one that got picked for the photo's ... I'm sorry TK ill wash it for you ..

latheboy
07-10-2008, 09:28 AM
Hangin with the homies

http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/323442797104579.JPG

latheboy
07-10-2008, 09:29 AM
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/323442797117551.JPG

zx12argh
07-10-2008, 12:34 PM
Long live the 'cuda

Top weekend boys - i was supposed to be there but the universe hates me!
Next year!

BANDITROD
07-10-2008, 01:22 PM
ok here we go lads and lasse's first up we have myself and my wife and jules trying to catch the slops of my cuda in his mouth lol
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/323443522102914.jpg

me and my fighter babe
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/32344352284941.jpg

me and jules aka wackyrodrider
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/32344352282046.jpg

our newest vic member Disturbed
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/32344352267908.jpg

jules,ivan and owen all pissed and i think jules is thinking about devil worship or something
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/323443522103527.jpg

my missus,lance aka fightfan and yours truly and some devo in the background
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/32344352274118.jpg

me and deano discussing gang bangs and the use of the word cunt with my sister
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/32344352254656.jpg

some random pissed twit aka my mate shaun
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/32344352248488.jpg

speaking of asf romance this is as close as i got
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/32344352238681.jpg

my other streetfighter babe
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/323443522152803.jpg

my bike even scored some asf romance of its own
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/323443522137111.jpg

random pissed cunt and my lil sister telling him to fuck off
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/32344352263725.jpg

me taking credit for other peoples work
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/32344352271225.jpg

me going the grope on some fat cunt
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/323443522136625.jpg

and last but not least some pissed cunt in a borat mankini
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/32344352274549.jpg

and just to everyone i meet it was good to see some new faces aswell and sorry i forgot to introduce myself to the guys i didnt meet i was too hungover to workout who everyone was and it was a fucking great weekend untill the long wet fuckin ride home but thats what it was all about and for the record the pic with the turbo busa in it....that was the show and shine best jap bike and most modified winner [V] anyways guys till next time peace out

latheboy
07-10-2008, 01:38 PM
Shit i forgot about seeing you in town ...
That shitbox busa won:([V][xx(]
Im only just starting to come good after a sleep at lunch time
Good times:D

BANDITROD
07-10-2008, 01:43 PM
i only just got out of bed at about 12:30 today

BANDITROD
07-10-2008, 02:52 PM
shit i just realised who you were jo sorry i didnt intro myself i was still half pissed mate

Large
07-10-2008, 08:26 PM
I was going to write a whole essay on getting to and from the GP and all the nutjobs I met on my travels.

But I'll just say right here- Victoria might be the state that's holding back the rest of Australia on the global stage and preventing us from getting a seat on the UN security Council....and maybe even the reason that the Aussie Dollar is down to 70c US.

But the Victorians sure know how to have a good time.:D:D

oldskool
07-10-2008, 08:48 PM
Large you got mail.

Smiley
07-10-2008, 08:52 PM
Too Bloody Right, Large :)

But you'ra welcome back amongst the mexicans anytime :)

My first main hook up with ASF, a bloody pisser,
Will upload pix when I work out where the card reader is.

I should have a video of someone sleep surfing behind super-retard too.

Gsxar
07-10-2008, 09:30 PM
Fankssss for carrying my stuff large [:X]Least I didn't take as much as the boys[:0] Hope your typing your little fingers to the bone bombarding bureaucratic space wasters with emails with the issues we uncovered from the GP:D;)

Smiley sort thro ya mess n upload some pics[:o)]

Gsxar
07-10-2008, 09:32 PM
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/323446037126574.JPG

Clint's pointing the crashed 2 stroker in the background, not just looking sexy for the hell of it[:p]

Gsxar
07-10-2008, 09:38 PM
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/323446037155273.JPG

TurboKat
10-10-2008, 09:59 PM
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/95043370674904.JPG

TurboKat
10-10-2008, 10:01 PM
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/95043370677024.JPG

TurboKat
10-10-2008, 10:03 PM
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/95043370676579.JPG

TurboKat
10-10-2008, 10:04 PM
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/95043370675898.JPG

Fight_fan
13-10-2008, 11:32 AM
Yeh cheers 4 a gr8 weekend everyone that made it! Had a fuckin ball! Unfortunatly a potentially killer weekend was slightly sullied by drama's on the way down n back 4 me! [xx(] On the way dwn my missus' car decided it didnt like doin its job anymore n subsequently blew up, leaving her stranded with all our stuff an hour behind us! Thankfully her mechanic made the hour n 1/2 trip to collect her n even helped her load up my car with our campin gear! This left her about 5hrs behind us, and had me n the boys I rode with all a little stressed for her safety! Thankfully the streetfighter gods were smilling on our poor souls n she made it foster in record time where we then spent the night! The following day (thursday) had us all up @ 5am n gettin ready 4 the hour or so ride to phillip island, & after our guide getting us lost 3 times we were on track![^] From there Turbokats story really takes off coz I remember most of what he was on about! :D That bus ride was INSANE!!!
Anyway, this brings us to monday morning, b4 the sun could even bring itself to get up! We got up @ sum unearthly hour only to be met with freezing cold n rain![V] From that point on we knew we were in for a rough day! We were all packed & ready to leave by 6:30am so Laura n I set off b4 everyone else! For the nxt 3 or so hours I rode through torrential rain until finally we hit Sale, freezing my arse off n near hypothermic I had to strip off all the wet layers n find new clothes in our car! Thankfully a mate I rode dwn with (Chase, for those that were there) rocked up @ the same servo not long after! From there our nxt stop was to be @ Lakes Entrance where we would all regroup! Now chasing the clearer weather the 2 of us took off, confident that Laura's SatNav would get her there. Unfortunatly it did not, & after n hour of waiting and the rain catching up to us again we decided to keep moving even tho we were both gettin worried that there was no sign of Laura! Nxt stop was Cann River for fuel n food! A quick check of the mobile phone showed that between the 3 of us no one had batteries & with still no sign of Laura we pressed on for Eden (about another 130k's). As fate would have it though the mighty 7/11 packed it in 60k's down the road at a road works, leaving me literally in the middle of nowhere, in the rain! Chase n I were separated by 3 cars n he was unaware of my problem, I parked the bike n hopped off to tell him jst as the light turned green n he sped off leaving me fuckin stranded!:( Fortunatly he realised I wasnt with him 20mins later n he headed back in search of a crashed bike n a sore Lance! By this time a cop had pulled over n organised a tow to a "nearby" mechanics 4 me! Chase got back jst in time to help me load the bike up n follow me to this lads workshop! Things were lookin up a bit now, but the find of a screwed alternator left me worried if I'd even make it home the same day! We charged the battery n fulled all the light fuses in a last ditch effort to limp the bike home! We got to Eden (about 100k's from the mechanics) n met up with 3 more guys we rode dwn with who kindly sat behind me in case the bike gave out! I made it to Pambula (another 60 odd K's) before it gave up once again n I had to store it overnight in the back of a pub! Thankfully I could hop on the back with of our mates n dinky the nxt 3 1/2 hrs home! We finally arrived home @ 10:30pm... The missus on the other hand was home by 5! The SatNav had her bypass Lakes Entrance, all that stressin for no reason!
After pulling the alternator out n finding it to be fine further exploring showed the main fuse had shorted out big time n instead of shutting the bike down all it did was stop the alt. from charging the battery! :( All this fuckin drama over a damn fuse! [}:)]

Oh well, it was certainly n adventure!
BRING ON THE SUPERS! [:p] :D

latheboy
13-10-2008, 02:15 PM
If you dont have an epic you havn't had fun:D;)Good to hear you got home all right'ish

timbo
13-10-2008, 05:16 PM
Good to hear you got home in one peace
It sounds like i shoud have gave you that spare fuse, not Iceman

Deano
13-10-2008, 09:46 PM
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/295026255232823.JPG

http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/295026255180213.JPG

this was how full the camp ground was by 10.30 thursday morning

http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/295026255337555.JPG

http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/295026255307986.JPG

http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/295026255309285.JPG

http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/295026255294234.JPG

http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/295026255278662.JPG

http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/295026255211985.JPG

http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/295026255261280.JPG

http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/295026255279570.JPG

http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/295026255258774.JPG

http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/295026255385882.JPG

the land speed racer himself

http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/295026255237642.JPG

http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/295026255188628.JPG

http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/295026255216586.JPG

the porn on icemas's phone proved to be a big hit even Fight Fan and the lovely Laura below had to get in on the action

http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/295026255182817.JPG

http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/295026255215577.JPG

http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/295026255233999.JPG

this was during that famous bus ride into town

http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/295026255243373.JPG

the damage from that crash.

http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/295026255180694.JPG

'it does run' he says 'look it up on youtube' he says, then why is it been pushed?

http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/295026255355859.JPG

http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/295026255222006.JPG

http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/295026255232480.JPG

http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/295026255451106.JPG

http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/295026255274167.JPG

fight fan with the tool vest

http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/295026255246227.JPG

yes darren you did cum and by god its a big load

http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/295026255333317.JPG

Iceman doing what he does best

http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/295026255236948.JPG

and Latheboy - he gets drunk

http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/295026255187156.JPG

http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/295026255145926.JPG

http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/295026255176091.JPG

http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/295026255172436.JPG

http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/295026255309461.JPG

what a fucking job posting all those up. thats an hour of my life i am not gunna get back.

great weekend that guys

Deano
13-10-2008, 09:53 PM
classy Jo real classy

latheboy
14-10-2008, 05:49 AM
Bahaha ... well the village idiot was missing so i stepped up to the mark

i'm pissed as bro!

zx12argh
14-10-2008, 12:31 PM
So the word of the weekend for the GP was
"Barracuda"
Two in the poo one in the goo?
Two in the stink one in the pink?

Iceman
14-10-2008, 03:51 PM
I didn't realise how photogenic I was. Sometimes it's hard being ridiculusly good looking.

TurboKat
14-10-2008, 08:09 PM
Hell hath no fury like a woman who's had an uncomplimentary pic of her posted on the internet Deano :D
You're in BIIIIIG trouble now ;)
Nextime you see Jojo, wear one of those cricketers box things mate [B)] :D

KATO ZX7
14-10-2008, 08:59 PM
Good work Deano,
That was worth the week and half wait [:O]
:D

Gsxar
15-10-2008, 07:29 AM
Yeah no chrissy card 4 u Deano [}:)][:p]

Deano
15-10-2008, 04:42 PM
cheer up princess your amoungst friends

BANDITROD
15-10-2008, 04:47 PM
lol

Bikecraft
18-10-2008, 01:57 AM
Here's me doing my own security - Rod where were you?

http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/7763436363069.jpg

Bikecraft
18-10-2008, 02:06 AM
Bikecraft ViralBlade unveiled at the GP

http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/7763436357971.jpg

Bikecraft
18-10-2008, 02:07 AM
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/77633994108254.jpg

Bikecraft
18-10-2008, 02:13 AM
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/7763399467948.jpg

Bikecraft