PDA

View Full Version : air points. where should i go ?

slamdog
04-10-2007, 08:50 AM
Hi lads and ladets,:D I need some advice i have enough air points to fly my wife and i anywhere in the world and back,so my wife wants to go to some island and lay on her back, [xx(](stuff that) i thaught the isle of man for the racing,[:p] then if there are any good bike shows or racing or bike shops that is a must see, about the same time, or if there is some big bike show some where that has some cool things to do near by, that you lot could tell me about that i could roll up into a three week holliday. I would love you long time[:0]

Cheers Darron

fimpBIKES
04-10-2007, 09:01 AM
how about u fly your wife over to newcastle (australia's an island, and i dont mind if she lays back and lets me do the work) and then u can piss off somewhere far far away for a while ;)

alfiestorm
04-10-2007, 09:11 AM
You have only one option and that is to do the uk bulldog bash= beer, food, herbs,lesbians on stage, loose women, music, mud/jelly wrestling, bungee jumping etc oh yeah there is drag racing and bike show and shines plus rocket cars and bikes 4 days of mmadness and your wife can relax in nearby warwick if she is not into the bike scene, if she is on her back she could earn you some beer money :D

appo
04-10-2007, 09:13 AM
there are always bikes shows on around the Uk and europe...
you been over that way before???
the london bike show is always a good one, i think thats in feb tho!!??
is the TT in may?? then you have bristol bike show etc etc...
if your over that way... its always easy to get cheap flights and
head out to germany and hire a bike and do a few laps around
Nurburgring!!!!!! thats always high on my list!!!
and germany is just bike heaven....and beer and women heaven too!!!
(except you'll have your missus with ya!!)

slamdog
04-10-2007, 03:28 PM
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/49169778539041.jpg

she's on her way now (fimpBikes) thanx for that mate,:) here's a pick of here so u know who to pick up at the air port tonight at 9.45pm. I owe you one mate, she is looking forward to a skinny little fucker like you [:X].

slamdog
04-10-2007, 03:35 PM
quote:Originally posted by alfiestorm

You have only one option and that is to do the uk bulldog bash= beer, food, herbs,lesbians on stage, loose women, music, mud/jelly wrestling, bungee jumping etc oh yeah there is drag racing and bike show and shines plus rocket cars and bikes 4 days of mmadness and your wife can relax in nearby warwick if she is not into the bike scene, if she is on her back she could earn you some beer money :D

sweet ( alfiestofm ) Thanx mate, do you have any dates for this or a web site I can have a look at

slamdog
04-10-2007, 03:48 PM
quote:Originally posted by appo

there are always bikes shows on around the Uk and europe...
you been over that way before???
the london bike show is always a good one, i think thats in feb tho!!??
is the TT in may?? then you have bristol bike show etc etc...
if your over that way... its always easy to get cheap flights and
head out to germany and hire a bike and do a few laps around
Nurburgring!!!!!! thats always high on my list!!!
and germany is just bike heaven....and beer and women heaven too!!!
(except you'll have your missus with ya!!)

Hi (appo) No never been to the Uk, the furtherest I have been is Oz mate.
Sounds like the dates for the TT is may 24 - June 6.

Thanx (appo) if you can think of any names of these bike shows that I can have a look on the net for some dates, would be sweet

alfiestorm
04-10-2007, 03:50 PM
Here you go have a look at the site all details are there. The next one is not until August 2008 though

http://www.bulldog-bash.co.uk/

slamdog
04-10-2007, 03:53 PM
quote:Originally posted by alfiestorm

Here you go have a look at the site all details are there. The next one is not until August 2008 though

http://www.bulldog-bash.co.uk/

Thank mate

fimpBIKES
04-10-2007, 04:11 PM
wow, looks like i better eat a few burgers tonight to get up to the right bracket

cheers mate!