PDA

View Full Version : Revenge is best served with brass.

pommybstd
16-07-2008, 10:54 AM
Ok, so... here's the horrible truth. I work in a call centre (bad convo starter), in a phone company (double bad), for a faults department (trifecta).

But here's the thing, when i ride to work, wearing my black bike gear and helmet (with black visor) EVERYONE in the cars are intimidated (works for me cos I get to work faster with everyone moving out of the way). People might start an argument in traffic, but then promptly STFU when I just stare at them with the dark visor.

But, once in the office (and in, quite possibly, the gayest office in the world - my desk is pretty much the only hetro one I can see), the customers (some living near me and therefore ppl that get scared of me on the bike) abuse the living crap out of me for no good reason.

I've even had death threats to me and my family because some idiot has a slight static crackle on his line.

So, here's my question - is it ok to ride to the person's house, and replace the windscreen wiper blades on their car(s) with brass thumb tacks? Or is that going too far?

(oh, and don't shout at the call centre workers, cos they might be like me - :D:D:D )

Failing the above question (which is a bit pants) what other non-harming-to-people revenge plots do you guys have?

DCRacing
16-07-2008, 11:09 AM
you could always paint profanity on their cars with brake fluid.....

pommybstd
16-07-2008, 11:13 AM
I also heard about jacking up the car at night, making a cut on every tyre, and pouring in quick drying cement. then adding water.

hello 0-100 in about an hour.

Fight_fan
16-07-2008, 11:19 AM
Fuck em! If they wanna threaten ur family mate they crossed the line! I'd prolly do more than just thumb tacs so good on u for having self control!

pommybstd
16-07-2008, 11:25 AM
yeah... here's the best part, company policy is that we all just have to sit here and take it. we aren't allowed to hang up, no matter what they say.

nice, eh?

Azrael
16-07-2008, 11:26 AM
I put a rotting leg of lamb under the drivers seat of an illegally parked car on a 40 degree day, it was so bad it steamed the windows up..

If you want to fuck with people in the office, get on their computer, take a screen shot, hide all their icons and taskbar to the top of the screen an set the screenshot as wallpaper, it amuses me immensely watching stupid people clicking away madly at something that isnt there..

pommybstd
16-07-2008, 11:29 AM
i did something once to a "co-workers" computer. He was the biggest brown-noser I've ever met.

In his autosignature on his emails, he included the words "senior-representative" (even though he was clueless about his job and has been here less time than me - although he's now a team leader, go figure)

so I changed his auto signature to read "senior citizen" and nearly died laughing when he sent an email to all top level management.

(i got almost stoned for that one)

Tony Nitrous
16-07-2008, 12:14 PM
I've seen all the normal filling car / house door
locks up with super-glue, letting tyres down and
mailing the valves back etc....

My favorite. (and someone I know)

Guy out in the English countryside, shot a fox. Stinky even
on a good day. Crawled under a van and wedged it between
the silencer and the floor. Made sure it would stay there with a
couple of welding rod's to wire it in. Van owner drove back to
the middle of Birmingham where he lived, and warmed it up a
little along the way...:D

victim deserved it...;)

latheboy
16-07-2008, 12:26 PM
What you need is a little 240V welder and a long earth lead .. put the earth on each wheel as you arch the chank... It'll root every baring in the car ... Happy times
Or you could go to a pay phone and call the drug squad and tell them about that meth lab in his spare room, he's a pick for selling drugs to the local kids too...
Im not a fan of call centres but i never get agro at the staff, your doing a job just like everyone else...

EFE 1230
16-07-2008, 06:02 PM
Cat piss!! find somebody that has a house cat, get them to put down an empty litter tray and when the cat pisses in it, collect it for a couple of days so you have at least 1/2 a litre then pour it in the vents in front of the windscreen and along the side windows so it drips into the door cavity. This makes the car attract EVERY tomcat wherever they park it for months and every cat that smells it will spray it with their own piss!! Doesn't matter if they wash it the cats still smell the piss!!

Weaselman
16-07-2008, 06:07 PM
I used to use a squirty bottle of old brake fluid on the cabs that tried to kill me when i was a motorcycle dispatch rider

Jockney Rebel
16-07-2008, 06:45 PM
drop LSD into their coffee , works a treat ..or put a ronson gas cylinder[ re fill for gas ciggy lighters ] as far up their exhaust as possible it wont kill em but it ll freak the shit out of em [nb dont try this with older Jaguars ,their gas tanks are over the rear wheels and tand to ignite ]..forgot about the non harming thing with the acid

Iceman
16-07-2008, 07:14 PM
There are many ways to anomously stich up some cunt you don't like. What you should be asking yourself, is ...........is it fair to go that far. Sure they have threatened you and your family, but do they actually know who you are, or where you live. I'm guess'n no. You're some nameless, faceless sap sitting on the other end of the phone. And really who could be bothered trying to find out who you are? It's much easier to just abuse the shit out of you and vent their frustrations with whatever pissy little problem they have.

You on the other hand have their name, address and phone numbers, and therefore the upper hand. I don't think I have to ask who the bigger prick would be if you did seek revenge by physical harm or property damage. Why not just ring them back later and pay out on them.

Maybe you should consider a career change.

Jockney Rebel
16-07-2008, 07:45 PM
tru mr clint .."the voice of reason "..id still blow em up tho must be the bit of paddy in me

timbo
16-07-2008, 08:26 PM
Another way would be to stick 3 feet of garden hose up their exhaust pipe and fill it with expanding foam then remove the hose. With no trace you were even there they will take forever to work out why their car wont start.Fuckers

StuNVA
16-07-2008, 09:00 PM
A decent size turd fits nicely into a milo tin...........the mail is best suited for this.

Dark Reign
16-07-2008, 11:54 PM
if you can get to the sump plug on the car, loosen it a few turns, hours/days later it will fall out in transit ;)
(not the best for local riders though)

Bear
17-07-2008, 01:57 AM
Some real nasty acts so far. :D

This is not harming as such but more of an inconvenience - screw the valve cap off a tyre and drop a small rock into the cap, then replace it back on the valve.
The rock will unseat the valve and let the tyre down very slowly.

Most times the driver won't notice until they have driven for a while and then they think they've got a puncture.
They'll have to remove the tyre, get it checked.. hassle and more hassle etc. with no idea how or why the tyre went down (unless the tyre repairer is real savvy when he removes the valve cap).

How many tyres you do at once depends on the degree of revenge. :D

arbee
17-07-2008, 11:17 AM
all good ways of getting revenge, but i hate the fuckers from call centers cause they always ring at dinner time and interupt my dinner, so i always abuse the fucking pricks, and that register to get your name taken off lists dont work either. i know their only doing their job but you should never get between me and my food...

Lucas
17-07-2008, 11:34 AM
Just call them from a private number every day for 2 months at 0645, 1245 and 1845

arbee
17-07-2008, 12:02 PM
good one lucas, that`d fuck up every meal....lol

fimpBIKES
17-07-2008, 12:21 PM
why hurt an innocent vehicle?

just punch them instead

thats like people who wait til your not around then kick your bike over, total lack of balls!

Azrael
17-07-2008, 12:50 PM
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/81466141578553.jpg

ralph
17-07-2008, 06:26 PM
JUST FIX MY FUCKIN PHONE PRICK:D:D:D

Large
17-07-2008, 06:59 PM
I reckon if you're sensitive to abuse, a call centre job isn't for you.

My internet company ripped me off so I rang them to complain. Call center guy said nothing he could do, so I said put me onto someone else, but I got the "He's not here bullshit"

Finally got the supervisor who reckoned there was nothing I could do, I was wrong etc etc. I told him he was a fucking cunt and to go and fuck himself and his mother was a $2 whore

Then I went to the TIO, slagged the cunts off on Whirlpool forums, got my money back and an apology from the cunts.

Azrael
17-07-2008, 08:04 PM
"I dont think think I can help you from here sir" is actually code for "I am a complete and utter cunt" Fact!

The crow
18-07-2008, 07:42 AM
if you can get the bonnet up take off the oil filler cap and pour in unppoped popcorn { corn Kernnels } put the cap back shut bonnet and walk away. the corn expands under heat and as the motor takes a few minutes to warm the corn spreads around motor and will ' pop ' once oil is at right temp this means either a complete rebuild of motor or new one. and theirs the old fashioned cup of sugar in petrol tank. another oil based one is add 1/2 - full litre of water to oil will take longer to do damage but once again effictive. any dead animal strapped to the muffler. catch some spiders or skinks at least 10 or more and drop them inside car, spiders are best even toads will do

336LJ
18-07-2008, 12:53 PM
we jacked a guys car up at the diff at work just far enough to have the back wheels off the ground, he thought his gearbox was fucked cause it was free spinning. he was one of those "im fuckin cool" tossers who went off like a terry tuff cunt and looked like even more of a dick, once it was on the ground he drove off but we zip tied his tailshaft and had a washer on the end of one so it made a hell of a racket. tried to get me back by switching all the plug wires around on the r31 I had. i didnt even know, started it ran perfect and drove home, dickhead didnt realise its got 2 coils, 2 dizzys lol I only knew when he told me.

My younger brother and his mate went after a 30+yo guy who touched up a younger girly friend of his, everyone pissed in some glass bottles that fit nice and snug into a potato cannon and shot them at his house/windows/car.

Iv been tempted to get my bro's stranger danger L300 van and obduct this fuckhead I dont like, drive him down over the border (whilst having someone punch the fuck out of him) drop him off in the sticks, continue to punch, then leave the fucker there to find his own way home.

Lucas
18-07-2008, 01:18 PM
Iv been tempted to get my bro's stranger danger L300 van and obduct this fuckhead I dont like, drive him down over the border (whilst having someone punch the fuck out of him) drop him off in the sticks, continue to punch, then leave the fucker there to find his own way home.

I know a bloke that used this method when he found out an employee of his was ripping him off (scary fuckn bloke too).

He dumped this bloke naked in the middle of the Hume H'way, gave him some walking/thinking time.... Pretty effective.

Dark Reign
18-07-2008, 09:32 PM
on the L300 line of things, put said arsehole into the boot of a car, add a couple of buckets of railway ballast, then go like Colin McRae.