PDA

View Full Version : YOU FUCKING CHEEKY CUNT!!!

Pommy Chopper
02-07-2008, 08:51 PM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/7484662.stm

Cheers all:D

Weaselman
02-07-2008, 09:07 PM
cunt is right...

Friggin seppo zombies

Cruisecontrol
02-07-2008, 09:09 PM
"a fool and his money are soon parted"

Gix11
03-07-2008, 04:18 PM
The dumb fuckwits that donate deserve to see it wasted by these thieving bastards. He must be giving back handers or else the government/police would be down on him for theft.

336LJ
04-07-2008, 01:48 AM
I cant stand that shit Its always on when i get home from work.

I agree, dumb fucks who fall for it deserve to be taken for a ride(financially not in the plane)

I remember this religious nut at my last job. comes up to me one day and goes "mate you wont believe it, miracles do happen" oh really I say, "yep, at this *insert fraudster name here* show, 38 people all in wheelchairs. got up and walked away, Its amazing"
To which I said.. "oooooorrrrr acting...?" he didnt even bat an eyelid. is convinced its all "gods work" ahah

Hagarr
04-07-2008, 11:30 PM
I used to have a mate who became a born again christian. he used to bring tapes around showing these guys preaching I remember seeing this Kenneth Copeland guy back then (1980's)my mate became such a dick i haven't seen him since. hypocritical Pricks.

336LJ
05-07-2008, 02:36 AM
quote:Originally posted by Hagarr

I used to have a mate who became a born again christian. he used to bring tapes around showing these guys preaching I remember seeing this Kenneth Copeland guy back then (1980's)my mate became such a dick i haven't seen him since. hypocritical Pricks.

that copeland fucker gives me the willies, he looks like a zombie/pedo. and the shit he goes on with I just end up going crosseyed and thinking *wtf are you on about!* and switchin off the tv.

hypocrites for sure, I dont know one religious nutter, who isnt the biggest,slimiest, backstabbing double standards cunt ever. the chicks are just fucking stupid [xx(]

Weaselman
05-07-2008, 11:58 PM
there are some damm good looking ones around a hillsong building i deliver near.

what a crying waste of talent