PDA

View Full Version : Look out for the thought police

Weaselman
01-07-2008, 06:00 PM
If any of you sydney siders have been listning to the news then you know that during the week that gods floor manager (pope) is here anyone found to be 'Annoying' the pilgrims or causing and 'Annoyance' can be arrested and fined up to five and a half g's with NO DETAILED REASON as to why what ever you were doing could be classified as an annoyance.

Fuck me better get your nazi party membership paid up otherwise the Gestapo might come a knocking.

And dont think im having you on. This law is currently ACTIVE.
The po po modified an existing law for this event so as to bypass the process where a new law has to be approved by parliment.

01-07-2008, 06:04 PM
MENTAL NOTE TO SELF: Stay inside

Jockney Rebel
01-07-2008, 06:41 PM
fuk me im ..a protestant so im down the road straightaway...

EFE 1230
01-07-2008, 06:43 PM
Caught that on the news, the right to STOP,SEARCH (including strip search)and DETAIN ANYONE causing an "annoyance" to the youth week "pilgrims" Scary shit in this country.

pt
01-07-2008, 07:08 PM
this will be interesting. theyre closing all the roads that get me to work and theyre closing them for the week. i'll be fucked if i'm not working for a week so i'm gonna ride me deadly treadly down their damn closed roads.

kevkatana
01-07-2008, 07:23 PM
Even wearing a T-shirt that might offend them can get you knicked.

Cruisecontrol
01-07-2008, 07:28 PM
So this is out?:

http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/8302799330028.jpg

kevkatana
01-07-2008, 07:55 PM
^^BWWWHHHAAAA!!!!
A little bit of beer just came out my nose

Weaselman
01-07-2008, 07:57 PM
Well said to that man!

lowlife R1
01-07-2008, 08:08 PM
might flip him the bird see if he waves back haha

01-07-2008, 08:26 PM
I got nothing against Jesus, it's his fanclub that I have the problem with

Tony Nitrous
01-07-2008, 09:21 PM
http://img92.imageshack.us/img92/3562/popelz6.jpg

http://www.popesmokesdope.com/

Large
01-07-2008, 09:27 PM
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/27824847438487.jpg

Cruisecontrol
01-07-2008, 09:41 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v392/mintbread1/224-aJesus_ikea.jpg

Bear
01-07-2008, 09:53 PM
lol ^^^ :D
all that needs is a DIY crown of thorns.

Razorback
02-07-2008, 12:22 PM
ROFL to the Ikea one.

Well its no real surprise is it ?? Howard took this country down the same christian zealot road that Bush took America... I mean he even apointed a fucken kiddie fiddling preist as Governor General. Its worse to be a fucken Aetheist these days than a fucken fag as far as society is concerned.

Lucas
02-07-2008, 12:59 PM
I'll happily stand as an Aetheist.

As far as I'm concerned you can fuck all religion (cept maybe buddhism, its pretty placid), its the basis for all war and if you don't agree with me I'll smack you in the mouth:D;)

But what archaic society are we reverting to when forign religous zealots have more rights than the general population. Its pretty disgusting.

Ross_247
02-07-2008, 01:10 PM
Im assuming he will be staying away from the swimming pool on College St.

http://www.funny-jokes.net/funnypics/imgs/164.gif

[:p]

Razorback
02-07-2008, 01:39 PM
Lucas a recent survey in the USA found that of all so called "minority groups" Atheists stand the highest chance of being discriminated against for jobs, accomodation, promotions, acceptance to Govt. positions etc etc. The world is stampeding away from logic and reason as fast as its stupid little fairy tale legs will carry it. Who would of thought that in the year 2008 fully 45% of the population of the worlds premier super power would sincerely beleive the universe is less than 10,000 years old. And they have nukes... fucken terrifying!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Discrimination_against_atheists
http://www.secularhumanism.org/library/fi/downey_24_4.htm

Neo Dutch
03-07-2008, 10:43 AM
quote:Originally posted by Weaselman

Fuck me better get your nazi party membership paid up otherwise the Gestapo might come a knocking.

You know that that the Pope was in the Hitler Youth in his 'er youth.

Lucas
03-07-2008, 11:55 AM
The East German 'Mickey Mouse' fanclub hey.....

Buggzz
03-07-2008, 12:06 PM
Razorback Show me the evidence that it is more than 10,000 years old, evidence not theories.

zx12argh
03-07-2008, 12:21 PM
quote:Originally posted by Buggzz

Razorback Show me the evidence that it is more than 10,000 years old, evidence not theories.

I dunno but when I rolled off your mum last night I found a dinosaur in her snatch.

Lucas
03-07-2008, 01:28 PM

Carbon dating

Buggzz
03-07-2008, 02:29 PM
The Reality of Carbon Dating
The myth is that radiocarbon dating can accurately establish exact dates of the death of organic remains almost as far back as 50,000 years. The reality is that one would have to know the 14C/12C ratio in the environment at the time of the death of the sample. The fact is that we can only infer that ratio for the past 5,000 years or so using historical records. The inference is that the ratio changes sufficiently so that calibration factors have to be used to convert radiocarbon years to actual calendar years. Since the ratio is known to have changed in historic times, it is irrational and unscientific to think that it was constant before historic times.

http://www.ridgenet.net/~do_while/sage/v10i10f.htm

Lucas
03-07-2008, 03:20 PM

The Reality of Carbon Dating
The myth is that radiocarbon dating can accurately establish exact dates of the death of organic remains almost as far back as 50,000 years. The reality is that one would have to know the 14C/12C ratio in the environment at the time of the death of the sample. The fact is that we can only infer that ratio for the past 5,000 years or so using historical records. The inference is that the ratio changes sufficiently so that calibration factors have to be used to convert radiocarbon years to actual calendar years. Since the ratio is known to have changed in historic times, it is irrational and unscientific to think that it was constant before historic times.

http://www.ridgenet.net/~do_while/sage/v10i10f.htm

Are you a god-botherer or do you just like an argument?

I personally prefer the story of evolution to the story of the all knowledgable god creating the earth in 7 days.

And the story of a man made from clay, who then made a woman from his rib who were then banished from a garden after eating an apple given to them by a snake.

Or how about the man born to a virgin ( the original bastard child ) who spent his life performing pretty magical tricks. After he was killed he returned from the dead -----WOAH, Jesus was a fucking ZOMBIE!!!!!!

Now people worship this fatherless Zombie by eating his flesh and drinking his blood and asking his to grant their wishes!!!!

For the past 2000 years people have been murdering and raping in his name, old men FUCK CHILDREN in his name and it gets covered up buy their peers and superiors.........

And you think the theory of evolution is laughable......

Buggzz
03-07-2008, 03:45 PM
It's up to you whether you accept it or not, but to me the story in genesis makes more sense, whereas evolution makes no sense whatsoever.

The story of creation states that each plant, insect and animal were created after it's own kind, that is still the case today, nothing has changed dogs are still dogs, grass is still grass, you try and change that and you only end up with infertile offspring.

Lucas
03-07-2008, 04:08 PM
And to Scientologists it makes sense that we are decendants from aliens whose souls were trapped within Clam shells who now worship Zeebu......

Like the Church of Scientology, the bible was brought to life by a bloke with a fucking great imagination and a little pot and LSD, though way back when, it was probably some middle eastern form of peyote or fly agaric.

Don't get me wrong here, I respect whatever you may believe, no matter how silly it may seem to me but fuck me, religion had closed minds, how narrow minded can people get????

Oh, and how can you lot be so homophobic, if he created all, then he also created men to fuck men etc. Hating them would be like hating brown trees but not green ones

Lucas
03-07-2008, 04:16 PM
Just a though.............Adam made Eve from his rib right!!!

So when Adam and Eve fucked, he was really fucking himself

and...

Adam magaged to create a female life form from himself, does this make him hermaphrodite???

Just curious.

Fight_fan
03-07-2008, 04:29 PM
Oh 4 fucks sake lads! Can we not have n argument over religion! I swear to god (pun intended) it should be the only taboo subject on every forum! Yes, even on religious forums!
I was raised to believe in the bible etc,etc, but to push ones beliefs on others is not right, therefore neither r heated discussions on the same topic! At the end of the day who really gives a fuck what u or others chose to believe!
True religions started & spurred on wars & contain some of the most evil minds the world has ever seen! But until one argument can proved (not just scientific theories)I chose not to take a side!
The big bang make as bout as much sense as a virgin giving birth! But some form of evolution or natural selection is also irrefutable! Lets get just get over it & harden the fuck up![}:)][B)]
Now look what u'v done, I'v gone & ranted all over ur thread! ;)

BANDITROD
03-07-2008, 05:57 PM
[}:)][}:)][}:)][}:)][}:)]

loosebruce
03-07-2008, 08:11 PM
If I was going to join a religion, Reverend Kevin Bloody Wilsons' Pisseduptestecosticals would be the front runner.:D

03-07-2008, 08:25 PM
I like orange juice.

Poppykle
03-07-2008, 08:42 PM
So Adam said "God, I'm lonely."

To which God replied "I could provide you with something which will meet your every desire, pamper you provide you with food and tend to your every need. It will be at your every beck and call"

"That sounds great God what would it cost."

"It will cost you your left testicle my son"

Adam walked off and sat below the Apple tree. After a while he looked to the sky above and said "Hey God, what would I get for a rib?"

pt
03-07-2008, 10:49 PM
quote:I was raised to believe in the bible etc,etc, but to push ones beliefs on others is not right, therefore neither r heated discussions on the same topic!

just bringing this back to where it started. I don't care what catholic people (or any religion) do in their spare time (except commit crimes in the name of whatever they beleive in) SO LONG AS IT DOESNT AFFECT ME!

Last time i checked my fucking tax money was being thrown away to them and my fucking neighbourhood has been/will be overrun by them.

That affects me. alot.:(

morrigan
03-07-2008, 11:04 PM
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/4871690764134.gif
I used to own a Pagan bookshop. the Xtians from down the street used to come in and try to convert me... or they'd tell me I'll burn in hell. My response? "If heaven's full of folks like you, I don't want to go THERE!"

Razorback
04-07-2008, 09:07 AM
Bugzz its good that people like you are around otherwise churches would go broke. http://www.talkorigins.org/faqs/hovind/howgood-c14.html http://richarddawkinsfoundation.org/

scotty mac
04-07-2008, 09:11 AM
quote:Originally posted by bladehunter

I like orange juice.

[?][?][?][?][?]

Lucas
04-07-2008, 03:48 PM
I'm starting a new religion, only $49.95 to join. Email me for details............

Fight_fan
04-07-2008, 03:53 PM
Hmmmm...I could be down 4 that Lucas! Although ASF membership wasnt even that exy! U better have something fuckin good to offer mate!

Lucas
04-07-2008, 04:02 PM
quote:Originally posted by Fight_fan

Hmmmm...I could be down 4 that Lucas! Although ASF membership wasnt even that exy! U better have something fuckin good to offer mate!

I have it all Lance, it all!!!

Its pretty cheap for everlast peace, knowledge and **special** cordial:D

Fight_fan
04-07-2008, 04:09 PM
Cordial u say? Well this seems to have all the answers I'v been searching 4 my entire life! Now as long as we dont have to get into heated discussions about others beliefs u can go right on & sign me up big fella!
...Can we have patches too? Or will we not need them where we'r goin?"

Large
07-07-2008, 10:48 PM
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/24921546915366.jpg

:D

Razorback
07-07-2008, 10:55 PM
Since you put it like that...

I think Im gonna become a scientologist... its the only way to be sure [:o)]

Lucas
08-07-2008, 10:00 AM
quote:Originally posted by Large

fucking gold:D:D

Cruisecontrol
08-07-2008, 06:07 PM

http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/24921758384342.jpg

Weaselman
08-07-2008, 08:31 PM
and to think this started as a rant about cops...

uncle pervy
09-07-2008, 12:12 AM
Shit did it?. I'd forgotten

geesexar
09-07-2008, 06:38 AM
adam and eve had two sons cain and abel....[?]which means incest or what...no wonder we have priests fuckin lil boys..i'll just take the athiest side of the fence:D

alfiestorm
09-07-2008, 08:04 AM
How many Scientologists does it take to change a light bulb?

7 1 to hold the light bulb in place, 6 to turn the universe around.

Bear
09-07-2008, 11:04 AM
I think that this thread should be deleted - all it does is divide the community and organised rides. I've seen it happen on other forums. To each his own.

Lucas
09-07-2008, 11:09 AM
quote:Originally posted by Bear

I think that this thread should be deleted - all it does is divide the community and organised rides. I've seen it happen on other forums. To each his own.

Even though I've had a fair bit to say in this, I gotta agree with you Bear...

Gix11
09-07-2008, 12:03 PM
Do you really believe that what a perons beliefs will change his opninion of other guys within the ASF community? If it does then maybe the persons involved are not made of the right stuff. Now Net Rider I can imagine this would have a major impact, but here, I think otherwise. My opinion on all this doesn't matter, we're here today, we like bikes, so get on with it.

I will however move this to the Terrorist free zone...

Cruisecontrol
09-07-2008, 04:18 PM

I think that this thread should be deleted - all it does is divide the community and organised rides. I've seen it happen on other forums.

At one point or another, every bloke on this forum could be described as a fucking moron, regardless of the topic. This does not mean I would not have a beer with him and talk some shit after a nice ride. :D

Lighten up.

Lucas
09-07-2008, 04:24 PM
quote:Originally posted by Cruisecontrol

I think that this thread should be deleted - all it does is divide the community and organised rides. I've seen it happen on other forums.

At one point or another, every bloke on this forum could be described as a fucking moron, regardless of the topic. This does not mean I would not have a beer with him and talk some shit after a nice ride. :D

Lighten up.

I'll be the first to admit I can be a twat at the best of times (tho I'm sure my wife will jump in and tell everyone first[:p] but its all in good fun, I'll drink beers with anyone, except maybe Ivan, He'd be the sort of bloke that gets pissed idiots locked up;)

Large
09-07-2008, 05:36 PM

How about we all agree to hate Muslims?

Weaselman
09-07-2008, 05:40 PM
I think this was the best thread hijack yet

latheboy
09-07-2008, 06:40 PM
quote:Originally posted by Lucas

quote:Originally posted by Cruisecontrol

Lighten up.

I'll be the first to admit I can be a twat at the best of times (tho I'm sure my wife will jump in and tell everyone first[:p] but its all in good fun, I'll drink beers with anyone, except maybe Ivan, He'd be the sort of bloke that gets pissed idiots locked up;)

Haha but id be sitting next to you laughing .. yep i've been there and it was fun, the phone books weren't but everything else was:D

latheboy
09-07-2008, 06:42 PM

NO WAY ... I love my black brothers

Large
09-07-2008, 08:06 PM
quote:Originally posted by latheboy

Fucking wigger

latheboy
10-07-2008, 07:05 AM
:D;):D

ralph
10-07-2008, 07:09 AM
Police think?

zx12argh
10-07-2008, 08:25 AM

quote:Originally posted by latheboy

Fucking wigger

How about we all agree to love midgets? Even the ones with the stumpy limbs.

Thruan
10-07-2008, 11:18 AM
quote:Originally posted by geesexar

adam and eve had two sons cain and abel....[?]which means incest or what...no wonder we have priests fuckin lil boys..i'll just take the athiest side of the fence:D

adam and eve and there childen must have practiced incest topopulate the world.

moses his wife and 3 kids were the only to surive the flood.. they re populated the world..

but incest is wrong and u will burn in hell! [:o)]

seriously i can pick the shit out of the bible, but im not going to because its pointeless. idiots are gona belive what they belive even if it is a load of shit.. ppl need to believe in something so that there lives have meaning other then being born, wasting there life working, and dieing..

me.. i dont believe in any of it.. my life is pointless.. the only thing i live for is to have fun, enjoy being alive, and living everyday like its the last.. fuck everything else!

back to the original topic.. so this 'new' law means that u can be walking down the road going to work and they can point at u and give u a 5g fine, then walk the other way?

hooligan
10-07-2008, 01:15 PM
My Aunt was a missionary in Tanzania for 17 years before she came back to Australia to look after me after my mum died. My brother in law is an anglican minister. No-one in my family gives a shit that my beliefs (or lack of) are different to theirs.
I ride a fighter, but i don't hate people if their bike has a fairing (I will poke fun at their bike though).
I don't think NSW cops need the power to charge/fine you for annoying a pilgrim, or wearing a t-shirt that someone may find offensive.

Fight_fan
10-07-2008, 03:24 PM
quote:Originally posted by hooligan

I don't think NSW cops need the power to charge/fine you for annoying a pilgrim, or wearing a t-shirt that someone may find offensive.

What ever happened to freedom of speech & expression for fucks sake![xx(] This whole saga gives me the shits hey! Not even goin into how the catholic church is basically the wealthiest institution in the world yet WYD is paid for solely by the australian tax payer, catholic or not![}:)][}:)][}:)]

This brings out the worst in me 4 some reason! ;)

Buggzz
10-07-2008, 07:23 PM
Moses survived the Red sea not the flood, if you want to be taken seriously and not just look like yet another blow hard you at least need to be factual.

EFE 1230
10-07-2008, 08:06 PM
Do you think the police will use the new laws to arrest the latest "whistle blowers" coming out to spoil WYD with lurid accusations of abuse??? Can anybody explain to me how an act of sexual abuse towards a minor can be "consensual"???? Bring back the lions!!!

10-07-2008, 09:00 PM
I still like orange juice

loosebruce
10-07-2008, 10:02 PM
What freaks me is that the NSW govt creates these laws and the first that we hear of it is a soundbite on the Six O'Clock news.
"There's a new law, It applies to You", done and dusted before anyone knows what happened.
It does seem harsh and not particularly well debated in the public arena.

Azrael
10-07-2008, 11:28 PM
Yeh well i wasnt using my rights anyway..

latheboy
11-07-2008, 07:06 AM

With Vodka???

Thruan
11-07-2008, 10:19 AM
buggs, i put moses cause thats the only name i could think of, typed the rest of it with the intention to correct myself after id finished, but i forgot.. noah built the ark and practiced incest..

Buggzz
11-07-2008, 08:01 PM
Give it up while you're behind.

Cruisecontrol
11-07-2008, 08:33 PM

Give it up while you're behind.

I will take "What a choirboy says to the priest" for $100

Buggzz
11-07-2008, 08:46 PM
VG CC

EFE 1230
11-07-2008, 09:38 PM
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/843179130209650.jpg

Rumbo
14-07-2008, 11:09 PM

I like mellons

pommybstd
15-07-2008, 03:06 PM
Meh. I've got to the point where I don't really care about the happy-clappers singing and blocking the city up like a constipated ass.

What I have an issue with is finding who I need to take to court for mis-representing the truth, and false advertising..

Worth Youth DAY? Which day is this? and if it lasts for a week in some bizarre churchy-type-thing, why does the normal week include seven days? did god create the world in our week? or one that lasts for almost two months?

I feel a bit conned. :(

Lucas
15-07-2008, 03:12 PM
The Police powers were over-turned in court, now you can tell the born again god-botherers to fuck off and suck on the pope's cock while handing out condoms and wearing the Cradle of Filth 'Jesus is a Cunt' T-Shirt.
if you so choose:D

pommybstd
15-07-2008, 03:22 PM
AWESOME! cos i saw a tshirt that says:

"Yes, this shirt DOES say FUCK on it.
it also says shit, cunt and machine washable"

i think it was on tshirthell.com

Lucas
15-07-2008, 03:27 PM
I got booted from a club for wearing a tshirt that had a pic of Brittany Spears with slut written on it. I thought it was quite tasteful.

Fight_fan
15-07-2008, 03:34 PM
Baaahahaha! Onya Lucas! Im stoked the verdict came out in favour of the general public! Long live freedom of speech ya fucknuckles! :D

loosebruce
15-07-2008, 06:02 PM
quote:The Police powers were over-turned in court, now you can tell the born again god-botherers to fuck off and suck on the pope's cock while handing out condoms and wearing the Cradle of Filth 'Jesus is a Cunt' T-Shirt.
if you so choose

Order is restored.:D

Bear
15-07-2008, 07:36 PM
I'm not a fan of the Pope but one thing I am liking about all of this is that it's ramming home a message to the Muslims, who want to convert OZ to an Islamic state, that we're a Christian based society.

Just put the gun down and walk away. :D
Or should I say, in a gravelled voice behind an Ice Hockey mask, "Just leave the tanker of gasoline and walk away".

Watched MM2 a week ago and it still rocks.

Large
19-07-2008, 12:18 PM
Q. Why did the Pope choose Royal Randwick Race Course for World Youth Day ?

A. 'Cos it's the only place in Sydney where it's legal to ride a Three Year Old.