PDA

View Full Version : Aust Post COD

Lucas
01-07-2008, 02:21 PM
I bought some bar-end mirrors via Ebay last week($100 for spankers AUSFR's :D). Yesterday I went to the post office to pick them up and pay (COD).

Old mate in the post office got me to sign then handed them over and that was it. No financial transaction.

It leaves me wondering, was it the seller's muff up or was it the post office and if it was the post, how safe is selling through COD??

I'm doing the right thing by the seller though. I'm just gonna EFT into their account...

Fight_fan
01-07-2008, 02:24 PM
Shit! Thats strange hey! Never heard of that happening b4! I'v always found Oz Post on the ball when it came to money matters! They'r also good for loosing packages tho too! :(

Booster
01-07-2008, 03:49 PM
I send and recieve cod or registered, figure cod is fairly safe as there not going to get there money till its paid for.
Lucas i would go back to the postoffice and sort it out there, otherwise they may see from the records that payment hasn't been made and may expect it from you...

latheboy
01-07-2008, 04:38 PM
I've sent things cod and they never turned up ... fuckers but it was bugger all $$$$$ lost so i got over it pretty quick