PDA

View Full Version : guess it had to happen speeding updated wit photos

alfiestorm
29-09-2007, 07:32 PM
Got a letter through the post 78k's in a 60 and a $300 fine.

There is no photo with the letter of the alledged offence, so I am going to ask for one before I sign or pay anything.
I do hope they can't produce one but they probably will, But if not I am going to take it to court and screw it to them.

It happened at 5.28pm and the road is the grenfell rd, by a mobile unit

WHO-NIN
29-09-2007, 09:33 PM
quote:Originally posted by alfiestorm

There is no photo with the letter of the alledged offence, so I am going to ask for one before I sign or pay anything.
I do hope they can't produce one but they probably will, But if not I am going to take it to court and screw it to them.

Mobile unit ????

not mobile enough if you got a letter LOL

Stick it to'em if you can :)

29-09-2007, 09:55 PM
A fair number of Victorians have been getting away with it in court recently.

The Age has run a number of articles on it recently. Maybe Turbo/Deano/Gibbo/etc could elaborate.

My minds gone a bit fuzzy at the moment for some reason ;)

Docktor
29-09-2007, 10:14 PM
Fark Bloke, How can ya get done in S.A ?. They got signs out before and after speed cameras dont they ?

29-09-2007, 10:17 PM
Not on mobile units though

PS How ya goin' Doc?

WHO-NIN
29-09-2007, 10:31 PM
quote:Originally posted by chalk10

Not on mobile units though...

i don't think we get these in the Wait Awhile state WA[8D]

29-09-2007, 10:36 PM
quote:Originally posted by WHO-NIN

Not on mobile units though...

i don't think we get these in the Wait Awhile state WA[8D]

They're c^nts of things

WHO-NIN
29-09-2007, 11:01 PM
what are they [?]coz they will end up here in Awhile lol [V]

Jockney Rebel
29-09-2007, 11:03 PM
welcome to OZ alf

me ? 12pts about a grand in fines and im on a good behavior thingy not bad in 2 yrs ...

WHO-NIN
29-09-2007, 11:10 PM

my last one i got i over took an unmarked n they clocked me at 128 in a 90, 4 points n $350 [}:)][}:)][}:)] but thats now about $1000 ( and near on "anti hoon laws" impoundment[xx(][xx(][xx(])[:0][:0][:0] wouldna stopped for the late orange light if i knew they were there(stuck back in traffic)

29-09-2007, 11:16 PM

Speed cameras in white vans, they have a huge number of locations they can be at, and no warning when they are.

WHO-NIN
29-09-2007, 11:46 PM

Speed cameras in white vans, they have a huge number of locations they can be at, and no warning when they are.

We had a type of those for awhile back in the ???mid90's?? but were basicaly a multinova in a van... you could spot them coz of the diff. shaped rear window on the van. they didn't last long....

alfiestorm
29-09-2007, 11:47 PM
The mobile unit is back in grenfell road on the 2nd of october I have just found out.
I am going out on foot with my camara and photo the slime bag money maker and the straight uphill piece of road it is on

29-09-2007, 11:48 PM
They love'em over here in the east

WATEVR
29-09-2007, 11:50 PM
shit stu you only had the bikr on the road for 2 weeks!! unfortunately there are no prior warning signs just ones after telling you that cameras save lifes....hmmmm. mobile unit is one of the undercover cars with the cam fixed to the front and fuck em get the pic and plead your case.

WHO-NIN
29-09-2007, 11:55 PM
we only get a "thank you for driving withing the speed limit" sign AFTER a

http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/72969413247777.jpg

alfiestorm
29-09-2007, 11:57 PM
I would have thought the aussie police force's would have learned from the fuck ups the uk forces made when they were at an all time low in the publics like list, becuase of the tactics used on the motorists to empty their pockets and less time spent on actual crime fighting.
To back it up it was also the time when drugs were at thier cheapest and the court round up's published in the local papers each week were mostly full of speeding cases. That kinda says it all realy.

alfiestorm
30-09-2007, 12:12 AM
quote:Originally posted by WATEVR

shit stu you only had the bikr on the road for 2 weeks!! unfortunately there are no prior warning signs just ones after telling you that cameras save lifes....hmmmm. mobile unit is one of the undercover cars with the cam fixed to the front and fuck em get the pic and plead your case.

That makes me fuggin laugh when they say camaras save lives I mean how the fuck can a under cover camare unit save lives it cant it just generates money for no reason other than to piss you off and make you want to go out and ram the next fuggin cop you see with ya big up 4wd. You then form the pinion that all coppers are cunt's which is not entirely true.

If they want the camaras to contribute to saving lives then make the fuckers more visible.
It works just look at the uk since they made the camaras more visible the death toll on the roads is falling.
The coppers that operate the mobile units have to be very visible and they have to have signs out for atleast a kilometer before the camara .

uk license me ha ha ya fuckers

Docktor
30-09-2007, 11:37 AM
If you see a multi Nova, mount the kerb and run it over. Hey Chalky, I doin ok. been keepin myself busy with my feeble attempt at a fighter, She is nearly done, Hows the land of pollies doin it for ya ?

30-09-2007, 12:14 PM
Good Doc

ASnd fuck I hate living in this city Doc.

Full of nothing but spineless tits

gibbo
30-09-2007, 12:39 PM
quote:Originally posted by Docktor

If you see a multi Nova, mount the kerb and run it over. Hey Chalky, I doin ok. been keepin myself busy with my feeble attempt at a fighter, She is nearly done, Hows the land of pollies doin it for ya ?
Where are the pics Doc[?]

gibbo
30-09-2007, 12:49 PM

A fair number of Victorians have been getting away with it in court recently.

The Age has run a number of articles on it recently. Maybe Turbo/Deano/Gibbo/etc could elaborate.

My minds gone a bit fuzzy at the moment for some reason ;)

My minds always fuzzy :(
As for the speeding fines there were some cases a while back where the cameras were proved to have been callibrated incorrectly. Recently there was a story in the Herald sun about a bloke challenging a fine using the photo as evidence, apparently something to do with the angle of the field of view which gives a false reading, or something along those lines. This guy had spent $5000 gathering this evidence to get off a fine worth about %5 of that total, but if he gets off it may benefit lots of others in the same position. Might be worth a search of their web site to find the actual story rather than relying on my recall. But this defence will only work if you were not speeding I think.

30-09-2007, 01:07 PM
There's also a couple who got off because there were trucks next to them, and the foto's couldn't prove who was actually speeding.

sickboy
30-09-2007, 02:59 PM
A few months ago I got fine in the mail,$179 for doing 72 in a 60 so sent off for the photo and a few weeks later a get a letter saying the fine had been withdrawn,still never seen the photo,so you never know your luck.And Alfie the mobile's arent operated by cops just puplic service nazi wanna be pigs.You could go to court and tell em your new to Oz and still getting used to the metric system ,maybe.

WATEVR
30-09-2007, 10:23 PM
definately ask for the photo as sickboy said you never no your luck!! as for dragging it to court for pleading the i did know argument be careful they might say you need to do some training in oz or the like, you dont want a judge on a bad day you could get a lot more than you bargained for!!

cutcat
01-10-2007, 08:00 PM
Guys I know of a radar detector for sale if anyone is interested. Uniden RD9. Not much good on a bike but. Picks up cameras, radar guns but mobile units are its specialty. $200 PM me. I'll track it down.

Large
01-10-2007, 08:33 PM

uk license me ha ha ya fuckers

Try and keep it as long as you can

I got a mate who drives around Sydney with a WA licence and a WA registered car. Hasn't paid a speeding fine (and he's had a few) for at least the last 8-9 years. At one stage he wasn't even stopping at toll booths.:D

alfiestorm
21-10-2007, 02:25 PM
It's been thirty two days since I requested the photo and copies of the calibration certificates for the equipment. I also requested the exact location of the detection car/van as well.

Still not heard a thing as yet are they usually this slow?

sickboy
21-10-2007, 04:34 PM
Just looking at my speeding fine ,it was issued on the 27-4-07,it would have taken a day or so to get here ,I then sent off the form asking for the photo,2 weeks later I got the notice of withdrawl ,so I think you should have heard by now.Seeing you are asking for the calibration info who knows how long that could take.

pt
21-10-2007, 04:35 PM

It's been thirty two days since I requested the photo and copies of the calibration certificates for the equipment. I also requested the exact location of the detection car/van as well.

mate in NSW i think they have around 90 days to send you the initial fine so don't expect miracles with a "special order"[:p]. and even tickets direct from the cops you have 2 months to pay after the offence and they can send it anytime in that period. they sent me one a week before it was due the cunts[}:)]

CookyMon
22-10-2007, 12:13 AM
quote:Originally posted by pt

mate in NSW i think they have around 90 days to send you the initial fine so don't expect miracles with a "special order"[:p]. and even tickets direct from the cops you have 2 months to pay after the offence and they can send it anytime in that period. they sent me one a week before it was due the cunts[}:)]

I've found there's no need to pay fines on time. If you leave it long enough it gets referred to the State Debt Recovery Office and they give you another deadline.

I've never missed paying those notices on time though, so I don't know what happens after that.

hooligan
22-10-2007, 11:25 AM
The debt recovery office charge you an extra "administration charge" and if you don't pay that on time, they can cancel your rego or licence until you pay. They can also take your property, and sell it to cover the debt.

pt
22-10-2007, 07:12 PM
quote:Originally posted by hooligan

The debt recovery office charge you an extra "administration charge" and if you don't pay that on time, they can cancel your rego or licence until you pay. They can also take your property, and sell it to cover the debt.

i figured something like that might happen. i think they can do it without sending you a letter too?

CookyMon
23-10-2007, 01:04 AM

Well there you go. I was never keen on learning that the hard way. My current plan involves not getting fined for anything in the first place...;)

hooligan
23-10-2007, 09:28 AM
quote:Originally posted by pt

i figured something like that might happen. i think they can do it without sending you a letter too?

I'm guessing they'd have to inform you that the goons are coming around to assess what you have that's worth selling. Otherwise it'd be the government doing a B & E.

fimpBIKES
07-11-2007, 09:10 AM
wait a sec,

can anyone confirm whether they can detect radar detectors?

TurboKat
07-11-2007, 09:24 AM
Radar detectors are definately pinpoint detectable by the Filth Fimp, in Victoria it's a $2200 fine for "anti speed measuring device" I"ve heard of riders getting the same fine for the old rego label half covering the plate trick.
I used to use one of the hologram style deflectors but after getting spoken to by 2 bike Coppers on seperate occasions (both noticed the plate "irregularity" when I was parked) & given the option of handing it over to them for research & education purposes or copping the $2200 fine, it was an easy decision to make.

Booster
07-11-2007, 11:18 AM
There also quick on the covers that go opaque when flashed :(

alfiestorm
07-11-2007, 11:55 AM
Here we have some photos of a mobile speed detection unit on Grenfell road Surrey Downs South Australia.

Theses are the photos I am taking to court showing the many laws being broken by thier own employee.
e.g no warning lights being displayed, on an incline, incorrect signing

http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/5570356614610.jpg

http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/5570356614459.jpg

http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/5570356616481.jpg

http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/5570356611805.jpg

http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/5570356616353.jpg

fimpBIKES
07-11-2007, 12:07 PM
good on ya mate, but are those photos from the day that u were done?

appo
07-11-2007, 12:22 PM
quite correct...
unfortunately all you will do is get yourself and your photos
picked apart, any police prosecutor would love to have a go at them!!
you'll just be worse off dude!!

quote:Originally posted by fimpBIKES

alfiestorm
07-11-2007, 12:42 PM
No, different day same position and same car . This will cast Serious doubt as to weather it was set up correctly on the day of the alledged offence and i hope and the case will be dismissed once all the other evidence i have has been submitted.
I forgot to mention that as soon as i had got back to my car he Immediately packed up and cleared.

Oh yeah and they cant provide any calibration certificates but they said they may be able to produce them at the hearing should I continue and do i wish to pay the fine instead.
I think I was meant to become all frightened and intimidated by that, instead I am taking the letter to court with me

appo
07-11-2007, 12:46 PM
I have seen your same story in court may times mate and
you are probaly right.... but chances are you'll get screwed!!!
just dont be a cocky twat! and the fines and court fees will be kept
to a minimum!!!

alfiestorm
07-11-2007, 12:49 PM
quote:Originally posted by appo

quite correct...
unfortunately all you will do is get yourself and your photos
picked apart, any police prosecutor would love to have a go at them!!
you'll just be worse off dude!!

quote:Originally posted by fimpBIKES

Sorry drew
I think you are wrong as the phots clearly show that the operator is not following federel guide lines laid down for all state police authorities and their contractors to follow.
The operator was on an incline federel law say that speed detection devices can only be used on a flat road without any inclines or declines.

Anyway if I can make this happen in my favour I am going to the press with it and if not atleast I tried

appo
07-11-2007, 12:57 PM
I understand what your saying!!!
I booked a guy several years ago for speeding because I didnt like him
(i know, wrong thing to do, but he deserved it trust me)
he wasnt speeding, I followed him for while and waited until another
car was speeding and clocked them, then pulled him over and used that speed agaisnt him!
he took that to court and surprise surprise, he lost!
at the end of the day people like yourself get fucked over!!
I hope you do get off it!! because there the wrong things are going on out there!!
my money....... is on you pay up!!

alfiestorm
07-11-2007, 01:30 PM
I carry on with my positive outlook and see what happens.

Gix11
07-11-2007, 04:21 PM
Interesting. Keep us updated Stu, and I like your honesty Appo.

zx12argh
07-11-2007, 05:07 PM
If you are going to fight this stu - don't you have to provide evidence yourself of the laws themselves that are being broken - i.e. bring a copy of the regulations and guidelines for the use of speed cameras? Good luck with this mate - but I hate to say it but I'm with Appo on this... you will be pushing it uphill.

I reckon you'd do better with a counter claim of sexual assault against the issuing police officer ;)
Tell them he said he'd waive the fine if you gave him a BJ then he slapped you around a little...

Groomey
07-11-2007, 05:12 PM
Appo, did you know the other person? You are the type of cop that give all other officers a bad name. I dunno, but what you said is total bullshit. If you were to do that to a red p plater obeying the law, one single fine and they loose their lisence for three months. So if he were to have started a job, hed loose it for the sake of your opinion of them

Docktor
07-11-2007, 06:25 PM
This aint speedin, but a mate of mine got done for hoon laws, he was thrashin down the road,got booked ,lost his car for a week. And his licence for 3 months, Got it back for about a month,, the same cop seen him, pulled him up and said hoonin again huh ?. Me mate said nope. He said yep, you were.So he is in court now fighting for his car and licence. Being ever optimistic I told him he is screwed. Ya cant fight the cops and expect to win.He thinks he can coz he was doin nothin wrong but cops against a P plater in a torana = cops win again. Unfortunately Stu, I reckon u are in the same boat. I would love to see a win for the little guy but we will see what happens. P.S . Alternator is tops mate.

alfiestorm
07-11-2007, 09:04 PM
Watch this space co's I aint givin it up

Learnatic
08-11-2007, 03:36 PM
Good luck Stuart,those S.A. camera cars are scary hard to spot,our QLD ones stick out like dogs balls.A few months ago on those Current Affair type shows they had a guy who beat a speed camera charge and now runs a web based business to get people off.I didnt see it myself but maybe someone here knows the name or if its any good?

appo
08-11-2007, 05:00 PM
I did know the guy and trust me you would do the same!!!! im not going to go into it because its a long story!!
the cunt was lucky I didnt shoot him in the fucking head really!!

no copper gives another copper a bad name dude..... all coppers
are cunts naturally, you have to be to want to be one!!!

quote:Originally posted by Groomey

Appo, did you know the other person? You are the type of cop that give all other officers a bad name. I dunno, but what you said is total bullshit. If you were to do that to a red p plater obeying the law, one single fine and they loose their lisence for three months. So if he were to have started a job, hed loose it for the sake of your opinion of them

alfiestorm
08-11-2007, 08:20 PM
Lets not turn this topic into a cop v public slanging match please.

I started this topic, so if I do win the case others may be able to use some of the info contained within.
If I dont win well thats life ain't it and I end up $70 slapped on top of the fine

Large
08-11-2007, 08:25 PM
Stu,

Have you changed to an SA licence yet?

alfiestorm
08-11-2007, 08:32 PM
Yeah I have both uk and SA licence Large

Large
08-11-2007, 09:14 PM
it *might* be easier to be quiet and pay it on your English licence and not worry about the points

ozkat
08-11-2007, 09:24 PM

are cunts naturally, you have to be to want to be one!!
And you would be the first one to scream your guts out if there were no cops and you bike got knocked off.

alfiestorm
08-11-2007, 09:36 PM
Did think about that but I am a stubbon git.
The detection equipment used will give a higher reading when used on a unstable base e.g inside a car (you know when you are sat in a parked car and another vehicle passes it will make the car you are sat in rock from side to side) and looking across the road in a level plain but the road is on an incline.
As you pass you will appear to be going faster than you actually are as you will be travelling up hill and forward his confuses the detection equipment into thinking you are going faster than you actually are.
Worth a go in my books.

Has anyone on this site challenged an alledged speeding ticket and won?

appo
09-11-2007, 10:21 AM
whatever dude, im no longer a plod!!! and Ive had 2 bikes
strolen since I leaft the force....... I didnt scream actually..
I sat back and rubbed my hands together and collected the insurance money which I end up making a tidy profit out of!!!
so fuck you :D

quote:Originally posted by ozkat

are cunts naturally, you have to be to want to be one!!
And you would be the first one to scream your guts out if there were no cops and you bike got knocked off.

alfiestorm
20-11-2007, 07:53 PM
May the battle begin

http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/31390932941142.jpg

Docktor
20-11-2007, 08:47 PM
Faaark.......

Learnatic
21-11-2007, 12:36 PM
Good luck,hopefully they will fold rather than go through the hassle and possibly having to pay everyone back if they lose.

Pab13
21-11-2007, 02:55 PM
Good luck. My dad has been to court more times than I can count
and has got out of the fine a few times, it costs nothing except
you time best of luck mate.

-Dex-
21-11-2007, 03:54 PM
Sort of relevant.

When I was about 15, my Dad and I were driving north from Sydney to Tweed Heads early in the morning. Anyway there's a copper behind us (we werent speeding) and he's travelling really close. He would get right up on our arse, then back off a few metres then gun it back up our tailpipe then back off etc.

So, dad speeds up to about 120kms (110 limit) and immediately the cherries are flashing and we get pulled over. Dad copped a large fine and starts swearing at the cop, telling him he's a cunt etc. Dad got another fine for public disturbance (on the side of a fucking freeway!) which sets him right off. Eventually he calms down, gets back in the car and we head off again.

Once we were back in Sydney, he wrote a letter saying that he wanted to appeal the fine in court blah blah blah. They sent all sorts of intimidating letters like the one above, right up until the week before the court date. The day before the court date, he gets a call from some government department saying that the lawsuit has been dropped, and the points re-instated on his license.

So the little guy does occasionally get a win. Good luck to you mate, I hope it all works out. Whatever happens, stay calm!

Jockney Rebel
21-11-2007, 05:11 PM
good luck stu been her 5 mins and ur startin bother already ..lol
btw my brothers heading down ur way at xmas [god knows why think hes been chattin up some doris on 'tinternet]

alfiestorm
21-11-2007, 07:43 PM
Me starting bother? Never, don't know what you mean, however if ya bruv's internet poodle turns out to be a pit bull he can escape round to my gaff for beer and recovery

Jockney Rebel
21-11-2007, 10:24 PM
nice one ill let him know hes a sucker for hard luck stories she ll probably give him the 'lifes been hard on me bit'...or not

alfiestorm
10-10-2010, 07:18 AM
I was just reading through this old topic of mine and the outcome of my court hearing has gone why?
Any how I won and all they made me pay was a victims crime levy 85 bucks even though the speeding ticket was revoked. So there you go fight the system and you can win.

alf

RevHead
10-10-2010, 09:03 AM
i really dislike cops,lol

livewire
10-10-2010, 11:40 AM
About 6 years ago they were hiding cameras in wheely bins in Adelaide.

scrotary
27-10-2010, 08:19 PM
sorry guys haven't been on for a while, just saw this topic and can't help myself, even though last time i copped a lot of shit for sharing information. 6 years of study is hard to pass on in a topic reply but i'll try to keep it simpleish.
under the law of public notice, speeding signs are an adhesive contract, similar to a no tresspass sign, the red circle is the international symbol for 'restriction'.
you are being tried for breach of contract.
The first thing i would do is ask the plaintiff what evidence they have that you were contracted to the speed claimed. i would suggest you pulled out of a private driveway, saw no speed limit sign, and as you were unfamiliar to the area you followed the flow of traffic.
no contract offer no breach of contract.
we all have the duty to 'stop and correct wrongs', this is what allows private company's to witness for the state in speeding matters.
however do they have a current calibration certificate, did they follow the 'radar use handbook', did they comply with 'australian standards' for radar use, do they have evidence to present to the court in the affirmative?
no evidence=hearsay.
if you elected to have the matter heard in a court by filling out the back of the 'infringement notice' you have already 'endorsed' the debt and it's hard to win from here as you are contradicting yourself.
you can't get into to trouble in the court room for asking questions, if you make a statement you are required to provide evidence to prove it, if you are going to get angry direct it at the prosecutor, ask for him to provide evidence for all his claims, for example:
prosecutor: your honour here is a photo of the accused's vehicle of which he is the registered owner on the date with the radar readout of the alleged speed.
You: your honour i see no evidence that the vehicle pictured is mine, nor any continuence of evidence of a contracted speed limit.
the court is a game of words where the prosecutor is trained to trick you into admitting guilt, it doesn't help that the judge is on the plaintiffs side 86% of the time(same odds as pokies).
some good sites to research:
http://www.speedingfineconsultants.com/
http://www.aussiespeedingfine.com.au/aussiespeedingfines1.html

we could go into constitutional complaints, syntax arguements, jurisdictional reviews, but it's too complicated for here and i don't want to kick the hornets nest a second time but if anyones interested in taking the red pill i'm more than happy to share what i've got, good luck brother

oldskool
27-10-2010, 09:19 PM
Gotta catch up for a beer Doc!

Rocket
28-10-2010, 12:48 PM
quote:Originally posted by scrotary

under the law of public notice, speeding signs are an adhesive contract, similar to a no tresspass sign, the red circle is the international symbol for 'restriction'.
you are being tried for breach of contract.

But what about where the gov now says that, in town, if there is no speed sign showing otherwise, it is 50kmh ?

Not sure what your rules are over there but that's how I understand it in WA.
Otherwise they'd have to put a speed sign on every street and at every intersection, which is not really practical, but they still need to enforce the 50kph limit.

BTW, well done Alfiestorm, always good to see someone get a win occasionally.

scrotary
28-10-2010, 03:30 PM
EVERYTHING IS CONTRACT, no advertisement=no contract offer. the first rule of law is knowledge, how does the traffic authority convince the court you have knowledge of all of their regulations unless they publically advertise them(Actori incumbit onus probandi=The burden of proof lies on the plaintiff), we are not computers after all. however the 'R.-T.-A. officers' commonly known as highway patrol are trained to trick you into admitting guilt when they first pull you over.
do your self a favour, go get a license application form and see what contract conditions you are signing up for, look on the back of your license and it should say :conditions:, mine has nothing listed after that, after all 'licentia' in latin='freedom, abscence of control'
if your traffic authority is telling you your license is cancelled why is it not written on your license after all it is the origonal instrument allowing you to operate a motorvehicle on the roads.
the courts are a different and complicated story,
court=two or more people coming together in an inclosed area(commonly known as paper), not to be confused with the courtroom.
the only law that exists inside the courtroom is in the paperwork the two parties file, to bring any other knowledge into the court is contempt.
you must lodge all your complaints/defences at least ten days before the trial(make sure you request the brief of evidence from the plaintiff before your case so you can reply to their accusations).
courts are not part of australia, they are a dry-docked vessel titled under the port-authorities, this is why they do not fly the australian flag.(notice they resemble the deck of a ship).
we are under admiralty law in australia,(for many complicated reasons). the queen of the untied kingdom is the 'lord high admiral', the queen of australia was invented in the '1973 royal style and titles act' and no natural person sits in that position.
admiralty law=insurance.
new regulations are made to stop a claim happening twice, which is why society has been required to sit under stricter and stricter rules(thanks to the 'nixon shock' in 1971). after all the 'corporation of the commonwealth of australia' sole reason for existing is to maximise profits, and here are all us humans claiming compensation all the time, they need to stop us damaging ourselves and others. the states, with increasingly stricter traffic regulation are attempting to lower public liability, it doesn't hurt to make revenue along the way.
and i'm ranting again, my old man always tells me, 'if you're carting shit you don't rock the cart', seems i can't help myself.
let me know if anyone wants more info.

Rocket
28-10-2010, 05:47 PM
Interesting.
Some of the things you've noted regarding admiralty law and contracts also come up in this thread http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=20818

scrotary
30-10-2010, 02:30 PM
the admiralty jurisdiction came into being with henry VIII, he split from the church of england because he wished to divorce his wife, this took the monarchy out from under the lineage of ST. David and the annointment of the archbishop of canterbury, and simply crowned by it's own authority,
the admiralty claim for jurisdiction relies on two main points:
~1: jurisdiction to the high tide mark
~2: Genesis 7:19, the great flood where the high tide covered all land.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Lords_High_Admirals_and_First_Lords_of_the _Admiralty
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry_viii
http://www.fedcourt.gov.au/how/oarmacelarge.html
http://www.austlii.edu.au/au/cases/cth/HCA/1975/39.html

what uncle pervy has done is a 'claim of right', this is under the freeman/strawman movement, the single fact that is keeping this movement valid is the syntax of the name, although a lot of people in the movement don't quite understand it.
capitis domino maxima=the greatest stripping of title, when a name is spelt in capital letters is as if the man is dead(blacks law)
this comes from the act 'Cestui que Vie Act 1666' which states that everyone is considered lost at sea and if no contact is made after seven years they are declared dead and their estate is put into trust with the commonwealth. however if they prove to be alive all title is reinstated and returned with mean interest.
this is where syntax comes in, and it gets very interesting fom here. a person is a corporate entity, i.e they only exist on paper=RICKY JOHN FLANAGAN,(in syntax=adverb-adjective-pronoun)
'in propria persona' is the real man, :Ricky-John: Flanagan.(in syntax=preposition-article-noun)
the courts only have jurisdiction over the corporate entity, i have first hand knowledge of this as when i went to court last i handed the judge my birth certificate and told him i am not that person, i was also arrested for not admitting i am the person on my license as well.
and again this could go on forever, let me know if youd like to know more

Large
30-10-2010, 03:35 PM
Scrote

For some reason, when unky perv tries to explain this stuff, my eyes glaze over, but (AFAIC) you seem to be able to keep the emotion out of it when you post, so keep it up.