PDA

View Full Version : Pretty fucked up world right now

Lucas
28-06-2008, 03:56 PM
*****This was taken from a Seppo redneck site, but it has a point

Sweden is the latest victim of million of muslim extremists immigration to the great European north. They did not bother to think twice about the long established fact that islam IS in fact a religion of hate and violence.

Swedish girls are getting raped by the thousands every year by muzlim perpetrators. I investigated little known facts about this grizzly crime wave:

75% of all reported rape cases in Scandinavia are committed by muzlims
Most muzlim perpetrators are proud of their acts and even brag about it
Islam condemns the victim rather than the perpetrators
Rape is encouraged in the unholy book of coran
Slavery is still a normal thing in most muzlim nations, therefor many muzlims believe it’s their right to rape women

An muzlim priest in Copenhagen sparked a political outcry after publicly declaring that women who refuse to wear headscarves are ?asking for rape.? Apparently, he?s not the only one thinking this way. ?It is not as wrong raping a Swedish girl as raping an Arab girl,? says Hamid. ?The Swedish girl gets a lot of help afterwards, and she had probably f*cked before, anyway. But the Arab girl will get problems with her family. For her, being raped is a source of shame. It is important that she retains her virginity until she marries.?

http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/72447469547895.jpg

336LJ
28-06-2008, 04:44 PM
thats why I dont get the whole idea about jail. just shoot people in the head. problem solved.. (id imagine)

I dont wanna take my mrs overseas to some shit hole country cause all I picture is her ending up in a shipping container sent to some whore house. I gotta look over my shoulder enough as it is!

Lucas
28-06-2008, 04:50 PM
quote:Originally posted by 336LJ

thats why I dont get the whole idea about jail. just shoot people in the head. problem solved.. (id imagine)

I dont wanna take my mrs overseas to some shit hole country cause all I picture is her ending up in a shipping container sent to some whore house. I gotta look over my shoulder enough as it is!

My wifes besty almost got grabbed and taken in Turkey. Their taxi driver told them the only reason they didn't pull her outta the car was cause her partner is big and dark and they thought he was a turk too.

Jockney Rebel
28-06-2008, 07:18 PM
the koran is spelt with a 'k'..anyway double standards is the norm in largely muslim countries [i have a number of mates working in the middle east as contractors] one wife was picked up by the police assumed she was a russian prostitute ..because she was wearing a sarong, thongs and a t shirt...and the cops in kuwait told her hubby that its his responsiblity if she breaks the law ..which is far enuf if ur in their country and its their laws ..but
..and ive said this countless times if they move to a foreign, predominately christian country then they abide by that counrty s laegislation in full.... no favouritism

alfiestorm
28-06-2008, 08:14 PM
Just shoot the cunts problem solved (wish full thinking)

Lucas
28-06-2008, 09:57 PM
quote:Originally posted by Jockney Rebel

the koran is spelt with a 'k'..anyway double standards is the norm in largely muslim countries [i have a number of mates working in the middle east as contractors] one wife was picked up by the police assumed she was a russian prostitute ..because she was wearing a sarong, thongs and a t shirt...and the cops in kuwait told her hubby that its his responsiblity if she breaks the law ..which is far enuf if ur in their country and its their laws ..but
..and ive said this countless times if they move to a foreign, predominately christian country then they abide by that counrty s laegislation in full.... no favouritism

Yeah, noticed all the typo's.

I think it comes to respecting and appreciating the culture and laws of the country you reside in, not come from.

These dirty fuckers want to play like its their place, bring out dismemberment and public executions for them!!!

EFE 1230
28-06-2008, 10:28 PM
http://illustratedpig.blogspot.com/2006_10_01_archive.html

Large
28-06-2008, 11:23 PM
quote:Originally posted by Lucas

Yeah, noticed all the typo's.

I think it comes to respecting and appreciating the culture and laws of the country you reside in, not come from.

These dirty fuckers want to play like its their place, bring out dismemberment and public executions for them!!!

Maybey not typos.

French spell Irak with a "K", maybe the swedes spell coran with a "C"

Jockney Rebel
29-06-2008, 12:52 AM
never thot of that ...just assumed seein it was from an american site it was english

Lucas
29-06-2008, 08:25 AM

never thot of that ...just assumed seein it was from an american site it was english

Yeah me too. I make the common mistake of automatically assuming that its going to be wrong due to it being American.

Hagarr
29-06-2008, 12:25 PM
Fark Effie thats some heavy reading it might take me a while to read with an impartial view.

pommybstd
29-06-2008, 08:56 PM
deep and meaningful moment:

the person's religion doesn't mean they'll commit crime or not, however, I DO have issues with immigrants not going along with (in our case) Australian laws and social culture.

I'm originally from England, but I consider myself Australian now (complete with a rather big Southern Cross tattoo), but I really hate seeing newspaper articles about the muslim community not seeing certain things are illegal because they are allowed in Islam.

Yeah, that's great, so what? You want a country that follows the Koran? Move to Iran. And then try to have your modified Leb-mobile on the roads over there.. Or, if Asians only want to speak Korean, Chinese or whatever, tough! Australia's modern day national langauge is English, learn it, or leave.

I saw this window sticker on a ute the other day which kinda sums it all up:

It was an outline of the coastline with the words inside:

"F**k off, We're full".

Weaselman
29-06-2008, 09:14 PM
you look at the news and its always some sort of 'minority' group.
What people fail to realise nowadays is that in alot of places the minority groups are the majority. And if that group comes from some religious hard liner background its amazing what they think they can get away with.
Especially with alot of the fucked up social conditioning that goes with these groups.

E.g. The Skaf brothers. Fucking degenerate animals that they are

fimpBIKES
30-06-2008, 01:18 PM
how is the koran an "unholy book"
isnt it pretty much the old version of the christian bible??

newf fighter
01-07-2008, 10:47 AM
Over here in Newfoundland Canada, we had a case where a muslum (however the fuck you spell it..dont care much after reading that what EFE posted..motherfuckers!) man pulled open a girls shirt in an elevator at a college and kissed her breast. He didn't see what the problem was....he is now back in his home country. SOB

Jockney Rebel
01-07-2008, 07:30 PM
basically ..our gaff, our rules like it or fuck off..every country has a right to expect visitors /immigrants to abide by their statutes and regulations no matter how fucked up they are..luckily most of the developed world has reasonably fair rules ..its not our fault the rest have fuked up legislation ..
so if you wannalive in a [relativly] free country then leave that shit at home

Hagarr
01-07-2008, 07:58 PM
Saw this on a car sticker the other day the letters in brackets stood out but you had to be close up to read the rest.

(A)ustralian (W)ay (O)f (L)ife (F)it (I)n or (F)uck (O)ff

jock
01-07-2008, 08:53 PM
fuck isnt this a bike forum :D

Bear
01-07-2008, 09:32 PM
quote:Originally posted by fimpBIKES

how is the koran an "unholy book"
isnt it pretty much the old version of the christian bible??

Nope. The author of the Q'uran (I think that's correct spelling) is Mohammad, who came AFTER Jesus. The Q'uran recognises Jesus as a prophet but not the son of God, as does the Bible.

In my opinion, Mohammad took what he liked from Jesus' teachings and then adapted to suit himself. The Q'uran is very "cultural" of the time it was written (which is why it seems archaic in practice) whereas the Bible is very philisophical in comparision and more applicable to any generation.

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong but yes, let's get back to bikes. :D

A piece of related trivia:
George Lucas hasn't come out and admitted or denied it but many people believe that Lucas drew inspiration for Star Wars from the historical period of the Crusades, when English Christian Knights clashed with Warlords of Islam. Hence the use of light swords/sabres and the difference in principles ie. Light and Dark sides in Star Wars.

Lucas alligned the Jedi faith with Christianity and the Dark side with Islam. One que to Islam is the changing of names, once converted or given over to the faith ie. Anikin became "Darth" Vader.
This happens in the Islamic faith eg. Cassius Clay became Mohammad Ali when he converted to Islam.

I just wonder what they'll call Anthony Mundine, because he's a Muslim.... :D

Buggzz
01-07-2008, 10:19 PM
Some old white true blue fucker likes bowls and living the suburban lifestyle, goes home to his wife and grandkids and chops them up with an axe.

Basically there is shit in every culture, but that doesn't mean that the whole community is worth condemning for the sins of a few.

latheboy
02-07-2008, 06:49 AM
quote:Originally posted by Buggzz

Some old white true blue fucker likes bowls and living the suburban lifestyle, goes home to his wife and grandkids and chops them up with an axe.

Basically there is shit in every culture, but that doesn't mean that the whole community is worth condemning for the sins of a few.

I totally agree but i still think that more than half the nations on earth should be nuked ...

Fight_fan
02-07-2008, 07:32 AM
quote:Originally posted by latheboy

quote:Originally posted by Buggzz

I totally agree but i still think that more than half the nations on earth should be nuked ...

Nice! U.S.A...U.S.A [B)];)

latheboy
02-07-2008, 10:14 AM
They would be the first to go fight fan

Fight_fan
02-07-2008, 10:28 AM
quote:Originally posted by latheboy

They would be the first to go fight fan

Actually im inclined to agree with ya there bro! That'd probably fix ALOT of problems, not to mention make the guy who pushed the button a hero to the rest of the world![^]

jakam04
02-07-2008, 10:59 AM
quote:Originally posted by Weaselman

you look at the news and its always some sort of 'minority' group.

I think that soon enough the white christian australian is going to be the minority.... We seem to be adapting our way of dealing with sensitivity towards other cultures that its destroying our culture..

Goodbye true aussie spirit, hello Politically Correct walking on eggshells living.

Jarrod