PDA

View Full Version : Talk about a bad day

BANDITROD
27-06-2008, 10:09 AM
I was working on my fighter yesterday only to get a phone call from a farmer to say that my wife and kids had been in a car wreck [:0].she was taking the kids to a birthday party i almost passed out from the news with out thinking i ran to my mates joint for help (for those that know me know i dont run unless im being chased)we got in his BA XR8 and went fucking flat out to the scene where i seen the wreck and i fucking lost it. i imediatly thought the worst and i was frantically looking for my wife and kids and when i found them (they were further up the road) i just couldnt believe what i was seeing they only had a few cuts my son had a concussion and that was about it so they were fucking lucky .they were driving in my Dads 4WD which is a total write off and its not insured so now i have too buy my old man a new ute but all i care about is my kids and wife are ok sorry for ranting on but i just need to vent

gibbo
27-06-2008, 10:20 AM
Bloody hell Rod, feel for you mate. Must have been the best feeling when you found they were ok. Hope the little fella is ok. Give em all a hug mate.

zx12argh
27-06-2008, 10:30 AM
Shit mate, thats fucked up - but whats a new car as long as your family is safe. Go and buy them a scratchie and then have a rumbo/jimmie/johnny for yourself.

Lucas
27-06-2008, 10:31 AM
Glad all is well with them

Fight_fan
27-06-2008, 10:37 AM
Fuckin hell Rod! So glad ur fam is ok mate! Thats the main thing! Howd the acco happen? (If u dont mind)

Matt
27-06-2008, 02:08 PM
That must have scared the shit out of ya. Its good they are ok mate. I dont want to sound harsh and get off topic but give your old man $500 for what the insurance excess would have been and tell him to buy his own car. He shouldnt have lent out a car that isnt insured.

Iceman
27-06-2008, 03:34 PM
Your a hard man Matt

Glad to hear they're all ok Rod. No-one wants to get that phone call.

BANDITROD
27-06-2008, 03:34 PM
quote:Originally posted by Fight_fan

Fuckin hell Rod! So glad ur fam is ok mate! Thats the main thing! Howd the acco happen? (If u dont mind)
thanks for the well wishe's guys and the acco was just caused by my missus she went off the road and the paniced and swerved to go back onto the road and then sideways off an embankment and rolled several times but like i said they are all ok and thats all im worried about at the moment

scotty mac
27-06-2008, 03:39 PM
quote:Originally posted by BANDITROD

quote:Originally posted by Fight_fan

thanks for the well wishe's guys and the acco was just caused by my missus she went off the road and the paniced and swerved to go back onto the road and then sideways off an embankment and rolled several times but like i said they are all ok and thats all im worried about at the moment
fark mate, lucky. glad everyones ok.

Fight_fan
27-06-2008, 04:07 PM
Fuck! Just over corrected too much, got loose & rolled hey! Its crazy how easy this sorta shit can happen! They'r very lucky mate!

Gix11
27-06-2008, 04:22 PM
Glad everyone is safe mate. The worst part is not knowing hey?

Tony Nitrous
27-06-2008, 04:44 PM

.they were driving in my Dads 4WD which is a total write off and its not insured so now i have too buy my old man a new ute but all i care about is my kids and wife are ok

If the worst thing is a trashed Ute,
then thats a good result in my book.

Glad to hear the family's OK.

Tony.J.

VIPER
27-06-2008, 07:48 PM
It's great to hear they are ok Rod,yeah, I think you should buy a tatts ticket...good luck mate

Regards

Matt
27-06-2008, 09:13 PM
quote:Originally posted by Iceman

Your a hard man Matt

Glad to hear they're all ok Rod. No-one wants to get that phone call.

Sorry if I offended. I should have kept my thoughts to myself I guess. Time and place...

That must have been a shit time mate, not a call I'd like to get.

BANDITROD
28-06-2008, 01:41 PM
thanks for all the well wishes guys and dont stress matt i am not offended by your comments at all and Si you spot on mate

kevkatana
28-06-2008, 04:31 PM
Jesus Rod! Only just read it. Glad to see they're ok.

336LJ
28-06-2008, 04:38 PM
fuck me, its like a battlefield on the roads nowadays! hope everyone is okay mate, Iv done a 20min trip in 10 min doin 180 the whole way when i heard news like that.

HueyonaBlade
28-06-2008, 09:11 PM
As Kev said mate , I only just found this thread myself mate , well wishes to you and the family Rodney , things would probably be all back to where they should by now I guess but its the thought that counts right;), While I have you mate are you making it down on Friday? I dropped in to bike craft today they asked how you were I guessed that you were good."DOH"

BANDITROD
28-06-2008, 09:23 PM
thanks guys and dave friday[?] what is on friday mate

HueyonaBlade
29-06-2008, 12:00 AM

thanks guys and dave friday[?] what is on friday mate

The "ooooooooooooo I cant build my bike its to hard "[:0] evening at Als Mate there seems to be a bit of a cult following starting to form, with the new factory and all [^]

HueyonaBlade
29-06-2008, 12:04 AM
P.S. Has it arrived yet[?]

geesexar
29-06-2008, 07:25 AM
jeez rod glad to hear the family is ok

suxukifreak
29-06-2008, 07:53 AM
Hey Rod, just found topic.

Glad to hear that Mrs Banditrod is OK, and the midgets are fine. ;)

Bloody 4wds, they're safe untill they roll.

Now get back to workin on the fighter mate. [:p]

TurboKat
29-06-2008, 09:21 AM
That's bad news Rod... & good news everyone's OK.

BANDITROD
29-06-2008, 10:08 AM
quote:Originally posted by HueyonaBlade

P.S. Has it arrived yet[?]
all will be revieled soon :D

BANDITROD
29-06-2008, 12:01 PM
quote:Originally posted by suxukifreak

Hey Rod, just found topic.

Glad to hear that Mrs Banditrod is OK, and the midgets are fine. ;)

Bloody 4wds, they're safe untill they roll.

Now get back to workin on the fighter mate. [:p]

considering the rollover i would happily own a navara anyday for it to rollover about four times and everyone survive it is a bloody good 4wd i reckon if they had of been in my daihatsu i would have been a much worse result and yes the midgets are fine although one has a sore arse from me kicking it all the time ;)and yes i am back to work on the fighter will be all ready for next w/end

latheboy
29-06-2008, 10:04 PM
Holy fuck Rod i've just got to this thread .... I'm so glad your wife and kids are ok ..... Very lucky

BANDITROD
30-06-2008, 10:08 AM
thanks guys and everyone is now fine except for my daughter which has a suspected fracture to her left arm

Learnatic
30-06-2008, 12:21 PM
Sorry mate,just saw this,hope your daughter is ok.I was a passenger in a crash like that and we were very lucky to walk away.I had to catch a little kid who was flying around the car as it rolled down the hill.Scary stuff but they are ok,thats all that matters.Your wife probably feels pretty bad but it happens so easily,with the high center of gravity once they get sideways there is not much she could have done.
Good luck with it.

zx12argh
30-06-2008, 12:41 PM
If its just a fracture then mate thats still pretty lucky -tho not much fun mate.

My old man was in a bus crash in the army. The guy next to him copped a rifle through the eye, killed him, and my old man copped a rifle butt to the ball sack. He reckons his nuts swelled to the size of tennis balls. I think it bent all his sperm and thats why I'm so special.

fimpBIKES
30-06-2008, 01:01 PM
i hate that feeling, good to see it turned out (relatively) well for your wife and kiddies!