PDA

View Full Version : Proud To Be White!!!, this'll cause some debate!!!

sharky
21-06-2008, 06:39 AM
This is pinched from the XJR 13 site in the uk...obviously refers to american stuff....

Michael Richards better known as Kramer from tv's Seinfeld, does make a good point. This was his defense speech in court after making racial comments in his comedy act. He makes some very interesting points

Proud To Be White
Someone finally said it. How many are actually paying attention to this?

There are African Americans, Mexican Americans,Asian Americans, Arab Americans, etc. And then there are just Americans.

You pass me on the street and sneer in my direction. You Call me 'White boy,' 'Cracker,' 'Honkey,' 'Whitey,' 'Caveman' ... and that's OK. But when I call you, coloured person, Kike, Towel head, Sand-coloured person, Camel Jockey, Beaner, Gook, or Chink. . .You call me a racist.

You say that whites commit a lot of violence against you, so why are the ghettos the most dangerous places to live?

You have the United Negro College Fund.
You have Martin Luther King Day.
You have Black History Month.
You have Cesar Chavez Day.
You have Yom Hashoah.
You have Ma'uled Al-Nabi.
You have the NAACP.
You have BET.
If we had WET (White Entertainment Television) we'd be racists.
If we had a White Pride Day, you would call us racists.
If we had White History Month , we'd be racists.
If we had any organization for only whites to 'advance' OUR lives we'd be racists.

We have a Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, a Black Chamber of Commerce, and then we just have the plain Chamber of Commerce. Wonder who pays for that?

A white woman could not be in the Miss Black American pageant, but any color can be in the Miss America pageant.

If we had a college fund that only gave white students scholarships you know we'd be racists. There are over 60 openly proclaimed Black Colleges in the US. Yet if there were 'White colleges' THAT would be a racist college.

In the Million Man March, you believed that you were marching for your race and rights. If we marched for our race and rights, you would call us racists.

You are proud to be black, brown, yellow and orange, and you're not afraid to announce it. But when we announce our white pride, you call us racists.

You rob us, carjack us, and shoot at us. But, when a white police officer shoots a black gang member or beats up a black drug-dealer running from the law and posing a threat to society, you call him a racist.

I am proud.
But you call me a racist.
Why is it that only whites can be racists?

Note: The views expressed above are not neccesarily those of the management of this forum.

BANDITROD
21-06-2008, 08:27 AM
yee haw the southy will rise again brother;)

Fight_fan
21-06-2008, 09:05 AM
Nah he makes a very valid point hey! Good on him!

gibbo
21-06-2008, 10:04 AM
Yeah some valid points but he didn't make racial comments during his act he went off fucken tap screaming about niggers and Jews etc, I think he has some issues.

Funkenfresh
21-06-2008, 10:07 AM
i am as you would call brown coloured... but michael richards does make a good point as fight fan says...
just dont go saying near me that the cop who shot (numerous time- being 3) a "innocent" non-coloured fella,
should have at least made sure was colour before he done it.. this was said in front of me at work during a lunch break..
the guy who said it realised i was a little coloured and walked out the room... hahhaahha the look on his face was priceless

Fight_fan
21-06-2008, 10:26 AM
Funk I kno where ur comin from brother, Iv got some colour in me too! I was given a pretty rough time as a child coz I had brown skin & it duz make u look at things a little differently. But the look on peoples faces when they make a slur like that not knowing how u'l respond is fuckin classic! Everyone that knows me tho takes the piss & its cool!

Hagarr
21-06-2008, 03:05 PM
No comment on the grounds i may appear racist.[}:)]

21-06-2008, 05:24 PM
Well least us White cunts can laugh at ourselves

2ndclasscitizen
21-06-2008, 06:08 PM
When black, yellow, brown, green etc etc etc people are not in the minority and have the power to make their prejudices cause a problem for white people then it'd be racism. But they are the ones that get discriminated against.

_M_
21-06-2008, 08:01 PM
Note that Michael Richards better known as Kramer from tv's Seinfeld, is not the author of this, its an email thats been going around since 2000ish if i remember correctly.

And yes that guy has some issues, if you've seen the rant, that guy is FU.

ozkat
21-06-2008, 08:27 PM
http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t31/GSXR1370TURBO/kkk.jpg
And the problem is?????

suxukifreak
21-06-2008, 08:53 PM
As Michael Jackson once said..."Black is black, white is white" [8]

sharky
21-06-2008, 09:13 PM
quote:As Michael Jackson once said..."Black is black, white is white
Or in his case both....

motogp_nut
21-06-2008, 11:09 PM
What pisses me off are journalists and wannabe do-gooders that call it "anti-racism" when a coloured person is racist against white people. Racism is racism, fuckers!

oldskool
22-06-2008, 01:05 AM
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/54410413515761.jpg

Let in be known, Iv been dreaming of a White Christmas :D

DaveK5
22-06-2008, 11:11 AM
I have a number of black friends...and I call them all crazy black bastards...and In turn they call me a white cunt...All is fair and even in my world.
What skews my opinion is the Australian Governments treatment of racial differences. Just because in a minority group doesn't mean you should be compensated for it.

Tone
22-06-2008, 12:36 PM
My supervisor at work is a country boy,he reckons he has a bit of abo in him though I can't see it,he's a big fat hairy white fucker!
He asked me the other day if I'd ever noticed that there are no black people in the Jetsons.
I thought about it for a sec and agreed with him.
He says,"Yeah,the future looks bright doesn't it!"
I laughed my fuckin head off.

We have all sorts at work,but only nesbies play the race card,black or white.I'm a fuckin immigrant but being an English speaking one doesn't count in the eyes of my fellow Armenian,Croatian,Pakistani or Asian workers.Aussie guys give me shit (jokingly,or so I take it) about being a pommy/kiwi bag of shit,who cares? Nobody says shit to the nesbies (to their face) coz the thin skinned fuckers are immediately screaming bigotry.
The word rascist has lost all meaning to me,it's an excuse,a hypocrites stand by to fall back on if you don't like hearing an accurate observation.
I'm off to find a black,eskimo,lesbian,drug addict in a wheelchair now...get the govt to set up a committee with funding on their behalf.

papa smurf
22-06-2008, 12:48 PM
quote:Originally posted by ozkat

http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t31/GSXR1370TURBO/kkk.jpg
And the problem is?????

Where do i sign up.:D

336LJ
22-06-2008, 07:17 PM
My step dad is aboriginal/spanish, and has a dog named nigger.

When the black fellers are around and my younger bro (Who got NONE of the maori genes) goes OI NIGGER. they spin out!

hilarious

kevkatana
22-06-2008, 09:09 PM
I'm not Racist! I hate everyone equally!:D

Rocket
22-06-2008, 11:03 PM
Nigel Powers: All right Goldmember. Don't play the laughing boy. There's only two things I hate in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch.

Jockney Rebel
23-06-2008, 12:15 AM
i used to get called jockstrap..tight cunt ...etc when i first went to school in England i got more greif than the so called ethnics in our school..... but fuck it i gave as good as i got
i only have 3 rules
1. i dont care what anyone does , as long as it dont hurt anyone else
2. i wouldnt ask someone to to do something i wouldnt do myself [ blowjobs excluded..]
3. i dont give a fuck what yer colour, creed or religion is if ur a cunt then your a cunt, if your ok then your ok

Azrael
23-06-2008, 01:19 AM
x2 ^^ a cunt is just a cunt, in any colour or language

336LJ
23-06-2008, 10:54 AM
quoting a youtube dude that does weekly vids
" I was waiting in line at the bank the other day, and this black guy just pushes past me and goes straight to the teller, I said "hey man, what the hell", he goes "what, is it cause I'm black", I said, "no,its because I was here first, and your a DICKHEAD!". "

None of my ethnic mates/family play the race card, referring to those people as "whinging black c*nts". (this coming from people as black as truck tires)
If fuckwits were a race, then yes, I'm racist.

Lucas
25-06-2008, 12:47 PM
Went to a mates 30th on the weekend, he is French and 90% of the people there were French. In between tattooing random shit on drunk mates and laughing my head off I realised French chicks are fucking hot.

Fight_fan
25-06-2008, 01:05 PM
French certainly can be hot lucas yes! As for tattooing ur drunk mates...Ur a bastard (a funny one at that)! Lol! Its pretty funny but a few of my mates have been left with some dismal drunk tatts, oh well serves em right hey! HaHa!

Lucas
25-06-2008, 01:10 PM
We played noughts and crosses on one mate with the tat gun