PDA

View Full Version : Ordering a Realdoll

Large
17-06-2008, 10:43 PM
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=4-Irs1ewDoM

Jockney Rebel
17-06-2008, 11:55 PM
lmfao..u got one that looks like yer mum ..

Azrael
18-06-2008, 12:38 AM
Projectile vomiting..Haaaa Doesnt matter ill pull em off with pliers... ROFLMAO

336LJ
18-06-2008, 11:19 AM
if only she played video games, gave hands free head, and cooked and cleaned. id buy 6 of em.

hooligan
18-06-2008, 11:31 AM
i saw a doco on people with real dolls. One guy had about 8, and he had a real girlfriend, too (that he had met on the internet). They showed the first time he told the woman about the dolls. I was his birthday party. The woman comes over, and he's set up his dolls at the dinner table wearing party hats. The best line was something like "if I wake up at 3am with a hard on, I can just pull one out and start bashing away."
Also had one bloke who took family photos with his two dolls.

Lucas
18-06-2008, 11:48 AM
quote:Originally posted by hooligan

i saw a doco on people with real dolls. One guy had about 8, and he had a real girlfriend, too (that he had met on the internet). They showed the first time he told the woman about the dolls. I was his birthday party. The woman comes over, and he's set up his dolls at the dinner table wearing party hats. The best line was something like "if I wake up at 3am with a hard on, I can just pull one out and start bashing away."
Also had one bloke who took family photos with his two dolls.

Yeah, there are some twisted fucks about. I saw that doco, the bloke with the family pics also took them out so they could "watch" him go hang gliding.

I read somewhere that there is a family in the states where the husband and wife really get into them, have them around kids and stuff. Twisted shit.

potato
18-06-2008, 07:44 PM
shit yea, i watched that docco about a year ago and thought, shit, i better start getting out and catch a real un :D

one guy lived with his dad and couldnt understand his dads prob when he brought the doll down to watch telly with them...........[:0]

fuckinsickfucks,i mean, you shag a doll? why ? its you thats gotta wash it out for the next time [xx(]

18-06-2008, 07:58 PM
if anyone is seriously interersted,i'm actualy a "Realdoll Powerseller" on Ebay...and i asure your details will not be exposed upon purchase. Just ask Iceman...he's bought 3 so far (in the last month).

Docktor
18-06-2008, 08:05 PM
Thats coz he bites em on the tit and they fart and fly out the window aint it ?.

18-06-2008, 08:09 PM
Like i said Doc...details will not be exposed

latheboy
18-06-2008, 08:51 PM
Hey davo ... do you hire them out .. can we try before we buy?
It'd be funny as fuck to go for a ride with one nude "snigger" as a pillion

Iceman
18-06-2008, 09:21 PM
Davo, you said you would keep it quiet. :(

I can honestly say that they are very realistic, two of mine have their period and the other has a headache:(

Fish
19-06-2008, 08:44 AM
:D:D:D:DROFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gold Ice Gold!!

Large
19-06-2008, 07:02 PM
Couldn't you afford the three hole versions?

336LJ
20-06-2008, 01:45 AM
after that.. I got caught up for like an hour watching doco's on realdolls. fucking youtube.

You know they "test" them to ensure "quality, and customer satisfaction"

Seriously but... how long do you reckon it would take if you were locked in a room with one all alone???

Azrael
20-06-2008, 02:01 AM
Test it first? You mean these sad fuckers are buying a fake girl that some dudes already fucked? AAAAAHAHAHAHAHA

Left alone with it in a room? Id take a drop a corn laden masterpiece right in chest then get happy snaps!

Lucas
20-06-2008, 11:02 AM
quote:Originally posted by Azrael

Test it first? You mean these sad fuckers are buying a fake girl that some dudes already fucked? AAAAAHAHAHAHAHA

Left alone with it in a room? Id take a drop a corn laden masterpiece right in chest then get happy snaps!

The repair blokes get into them too after they replace the pussy.

"Gotta make sure she fucks proper"

[:p]