zx12argh
17-06-2008, 07:32 AM
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/77017072768381.jpg

http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/77017072751558.jpg

http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/77017072718164.jpg

http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/770170727137753.jpg

The crow
17-06-2008, 04:35 PM
love it in the immortal words of billy moore QUUEEEEENSLAANDER !!!!!!!!

Weaselman
17-06-2008, 07:57 PM
still one more game to go feckers

chopiesel
17-06-2008, 08:25 PM
billy moore is a FAGGGGGGGG!!!!

zx12argh
17-06-2008, 09:39 PM
quote:Originally posted by Weaselman

Feel free to get trounced that round too ;)

This is coming from someone who actually had to ask what the score was the next day. I don't get into this shite.

Large
17-06-2008, 09:56 PM
quote:Originally posted by zx12argh

This is coming from someone who actually had to ask what the score was the next day. I don't get into this shite.

You'd be more of a cricket/field hockey tragic I bet

Tony Nitrous
17-06-2008, 09:58 PM

I think it's something to do with a load of grown men getting
excited about chasing a rubber ball around a field.. ?

Why more men watch Rugby than Women's Beach Volley ball is a mystery to me...!

Azrael
18-06-2008, 12:27 AM
Mmmmm Australians womens netball...mmmmmmmmmmm

zx12argh
18-06-2008, 01:07 PM
quote:Originally posted by Large

You'd be more of a cricket/field hockey tragic I bet

quote:Originally posted by Azrael
Mmmmm Australians womens netball...mmmmmmmmmmm

You took the words right out of my mouth... It used to be great - every sunday morning... A bunch of hot sweaty girls jumping around, rough housing with balls flying at their face. *sigh*[^]
But then the ghey-BC canceled the coverage. :(
I'm still lobbying to get it back on. I've formed a group The Coallition for Unification of Netball Television Stations.

Bear
18-06-2008, 06:16 PM
Ok I'm gonna own up to this with risk of being ridiculed but the motives where fair and valid - I played mixed netball for a few years and those years where some of the happiest times of my life. ;):D
What better way to meet fun women then to play a women's sport.
I'm not a "Mile High Club" member but it was during the netball period that I joined the "Coach Club".

hooligan
18-06-2008, 06:19 PM
Didja look cute in the skirt?

Bear
18-06-2008, 06:22 PM
lmao. Naa I had to give them away because I was putting off supporters when I bent over to pick up the ball.

Fish
19-06-2008, 08:49 AM
I see, so you were playing scottish netball? nothing under your kilt?

Lucas
19-06-2008, 11:03 AM
I played hockey for years. There's nothing better than taking aggression out on someone by knocking the shit outta them with a big chunk of wood, hitting solid plastic balls at them, checking them into cyclone wire fences and tripping them up on astroturf while they're running full noise(it fucking hurts) and calling it sport:D

zx12argh
19-06-2008, 12:27 PM
quote:Originally posted by Bear

Ok I'm gonna own up to this with risk of being ridiculed but the motives where fair and valid - I played mixed netball for a few years and those years where some of the happiest times of my life. ;):D
I'm not a "Mile High Club" member but it was during the netball period that I joined the "Coach Club".

Ditto :D - Not to mention for some reason its the most violent sport I've ever played. I've done rugby, league, tennis, basketball, squash and netball is the only one I've gotten into a punch up over.

Johnnay
19-06-2008, 12:31 PM
That's not Hockey - that's a bunch of girls running around in skirts with a long g-spot dildo for a stick chasing an anal bead...

THIS is Hockey...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1M6FQzsCmWI&amp

:D

Lucas
19-06-2008, 12:48 PM
The only good thing about IceHockey is the punch-Up's.[B)];)

Bear
19-06-2008, 04:33 PM

quote:Originally posted by Bear

Ditto :D - Not to mention for some reason its the most violent sport I've ever played. I've done rugby, league, tennis, basketball, squash and netball is the only one I've gotten into a punch up over.

Yeh I agree. For a supposedly "non-contact" sport, there's a lot of contact. Ok if it's a nice girl, though. ;)

zx12argh
19-06-2008, 06:34 PM
^^^ Nah I used to play goal defense - only fat chicks and blokes down that end - but lots of time to sit and stare.
Jump Bounce Jump Bounce

Cruisecontrol
02-07-2008, 10:17 PM
Bump :D