PDA

View Full Version : Now I know why you Poms like soccer

JackTar
08-06-2008, 09:37 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NqxKpMe6RdY

336LJ
08-06-2008, 10:54 PM
owiee.. I saw that a while ago.. those girls are less pansy like than real soccer players too,

they get hit in the face with a ball and fall down screaming, clutching their KNEE.. with 40 cameras around!? ...skirts!

JackTar
08-06-2008, 11:50 PM
quote:Originally posted by 336LJ

owiee.. I saw that a while ago.. those girls are less pansy like than real soccer players too,

they get hit in the face with a ball and fall down screaming, clutching their KNEE.. with 40 cameras around!? ...skirts!

Don't you worry mate, we are starting to go the same way.

Azrael
09-06-2008, 12:34 AM
Yeh whats with the GAFL and the hip and shoulder rulings? Dont get me wrong i dont follow any of it but really, if you dont want full contact sport fuck off elsewhere and dont get your skirt caught in the door on the way out..

JackTar
09-06-2008, 09:26 AM
Azrael please let's not get this argument started, it always goes nowhere and is the lamest pissing comp ever.

Jockney Rebel
09-06-2008, 11:47 AM
...its not soccer its fukin FOOTBALL.....hi tony lol

Cruisecontrol
09-06-2008, 12:47 PM
Our national side is called the SOCCERroos.

We play soccer...

motogp_nut
09-06-2008, 04:45 PM
Meh. Nice vid, but these days any sport that involves a ball is for faeries IMO. MotoGP - now that's a sport.

JackTar
09-06-2008, 05:01 PM
quote:Originally posted by motogp_nut

Meh. Nice vid, but these days any sport that involves a ball is for faeries IMO. MotoGP - now that's a sport.

How about synchronised swimming? no balls there, do you watch that then Motogp nut?

Cruisecontrol
09-06-2008, 05:16 PM
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/61088338733712.jpg

Weaselman
09-06-2008, 05:45 PM
uh huh huh shuttle cock... huh huh huh

motogp_nut
09-06-2008, 07:25 PM
quote:Originally posted by JackTar

quote:Originally posted by motogp_nut

How about synchronised swimming? no balls there, do you watch that then Motogp nut?

I didn't say all sports that don't have balls are good! Though if you must know I do like ice skating.

It's just every time I watch football or soccer of late there always seems to be some ponce who fakes a knee injury or finds something else to have a sook about.

motogp_nut
09-06-2008, 07:26 PM
I use to love NRL but it's been ruined with politics and team members who can't take a hit.

Azrael
10-06-2008, 12:55 AM
"Azrael please let's not get this argument started, it always goes nowhere and is the lamest pissing comp ever."

Oh, I see how you misread what i was saying.. um what i meant was the people who want to take hip and shoulders out of footy should harden up.. not a dis at soccer, I played for 9 yrs and won 8 premierships, and trust me, soccer in kalgoorlie was pretty brutal despite its reputation as a girls sport..definately not..

Jockney Rebel
10-06-2008, 02:11 AM
quote:Originally posted by Cruisecontrol

We play soccer...
yeah thats why u aint won the world cup .....ever:D

Cruisecontrol
10-06-2008, 05:12 AM
I doubt there would be any room for it in the trophy cabinet anyway...

Cruisecontrol

Cruisecontrol

Fish
10-06-2008, 08:16 AM
quote:Originally posted by Jockney Rebel

We play soccer...
yeah thats why u aint won the world cup .....ever:D

Yeah but FOOTBALLeroos sounds ghey.

BANDITROD
10-06-2008, 05:08 PM

hahahahahahahaha your to good mate

Jockney Rebel
10-06-2008, 09:48 PM
so lets take stock then in your trophy cabinet is ...an urn with some burnt wood [you can sell this lot anything ], a load of dust and some dodgy rugby cups ..oh and a few gold medals from that there olympics thing,and a couple of bike racing trophies ...whereas
..we ve got ,battle of trafalgar trophy[best non short blokes fightin torphy], 2nd place in the america cup [independance league]..WW1,WW2[2nd yr of the best non short blokes trophy], world land speed record , fastest passenger plane ..ever, 500cc world champ[ when moto gp was difficult],world trials champ 6 times in a row , world superbikes 3 time champion ,the world cup ,[the world game ],worlds fastest piston engined plane ,etc etc its not fair really we ve had 2000 yrs of beating people youve only been around for a tenth of that ..but im sure youll catch up ..one day ..lol

Azrael
11-06-2008, 01:06 AM
Yeh, so why does everyone wish they were this fucking cool..

alfiestorm
11-06-2008, 08:28 AM
Oi Jockney your forgetting Australia is the best at everthing [:o)], my oh my didn't you learn anything in borstal :D:D:D:D

zx12argh
11-06-2008, 08:35 AM

so lets take stock then in your trophy cabinet is ...an urn with some burnt wood [you can sell this lot anything ], a load of dust and some dodgy rugby cups ..oh and a few gold medals from that there olympics thing,and a couple of bike racing trophies ...whereas
..we ve got ,battle of trafalgar trophy[best non short blokes fightin torphy], 2nd place in the america cup [independance league]..WW1,WW2[2nd yr of the best non short blokes trophy], world land speed record , fastest passenger plane ..ever, 500cc world champ[ when moto gp was difficult],world trials champ 6 times in a row , world superbikes 3 time champion ,the world cup ,[the world game ],worlds fastest piston engined plane ,etc etc its not fair really we ve had 2000 yrs of beating people youve only been around for a tenth of that ..but im sure youll catch up ..one day ..lol

You devised a meal made from the lungs, hearts and kidneys of a sheep boiled in its own stomache. That undoes any win you have ever made.

Cruisecontrol
11-06-2008, 04:11 PM

..we ve got 2nd place (1st loser) in the america cup , fastest passenger plane ,world trials champ, the world cup, worlds fastest piston engined plane

I'm sorry, I should have been more specific.

I meant trophies that people actually give a shit about. :D

dazz
17-06-2008, 07:13 PM

..we ve got 2nd place (1st loser) in the america cup , fastest passenger plane ,world trials champ, the world cup, worlds fastest piston engined plane

I'm sorry, I should have been more specific.

I meant trophies that people actually give a shit about. :D

Charles,Camilla,Thatcher,no sun,grey skies,..... do we need to go on?

The hardest thing in this world to work out is if it was a pom or a kiwi that invented the one way ticket to AUSTRALIA!;)

Jockney Rebel
18-06-2008, 12:00 AM
lmfao ...ach well yeve still got a union jack on yer flag....
fuk me dazz they let you out early mate ....lol where you bin hidin