PDA

View Full Version : deleted

hmmmnz
25-09-2007, 11:06 PM
gone, sorry if you want a wiring diagram contact me directly

hmmmnz
25-09-2007, 11:11 PM
ok the code is a bit odd on this forum, doesn't do the url code like on most bb forums but not to worry,
just click on the link before the pic and it will take you to the pic :D

26-09-2007, 04:45 AM
Fuck me mate, I think you mixed us up with the metrosexual site you normally surf, more fuggen scooters than a fag fest. [:0]

And a silverwing? 10 to 1 90%+ of the people here haven't even heard of one, let alone actually seen one, and believe me that makes them the lucky ones. Take one sludge pump, add more shit than it can handle, then flog it to dull H@#da riders. [xx(]

Seifer
26-09-2007, 05:28 AM
What the fuck is a derbi?
Mate all goodness to ya but what copyrights is it infringing on chucking that up on the web page also. I'm happy to assume you could be a fairy/metro as chalk mentioned but unless you typed em out urself i'm sure someone could get in shit over this...

Seifer
26-09-2007, 05:30 AM
Oh and can this be stickied.... No, chop out the useless shit maybe...

Seifer
26-09-2007, 06:12 AM
Haha, don't take the comments to heart mate!

hmmmnz
26-09-2007, 06:16 AM
alot of the diagrams i had made up myself,
a derbi is a road legal dirt and road bikes, originally using Suzuki 2stoke engines, until piaggo bought them out,
there were 5 scooter diagrams, i sure some of you have owned a scooter before, it doesn't make you a homo you know :D
so any way they are gone now since it bothered you all so much.
as for copyright i doubt any particular manufacture would bother there arse about it, and the diagrams wern't hosted on this site.

26-09-2007, 01:18 PM
Getting a bit sensitive there aren't ya Hmmmmnz? As a straight white kiwi you should be used to copping shit by now, christ even that ugly harpy running the country does it. And you should know me well enough by now to know better than do anything but give me shit back. I'm an ex-Waikato lad I can handle it.

And true riding a scooter doesn't make you gay, you could be a chick instead :D

Manufacturers wouldn't worry about them being on here, especially on older models (withstanding the ones you did yourself, and I did appreciate seeing the GPz9 diagrams amongst the mix) but Haynes might get upset if any of their diagrams are included, that's if any of theirs are in the list. Put up a list of the models you have diagrams for, in the members area, and have guys email you for copies.