PDA

View Full Version : Helpful citizens

336LJ
05-06-2008, 12:13 PM
Just got word my younger brother took a dive today after some C*nt in a barina cut him off, he hit the back of someones ute on the way down and did a bit of damage to his wrist, neck and the bike obviously.

I asked, did anyone help. he said, the barina took off, the 40 odd people on their way to work drove around him and by the time he got to his feet, the asshole in the ute got out to see if his tray was okay and now he wants fucking money for my brother hitting him.

similar story in the city wen a mate of mine went for a slide as well. people actually drove around him, and up gutters trying to get past him laying in the middle of the road!!!!

fuck me! I thought that shit only happens in america? as if someones going to pull a knife on you when you go to help them and take your money or something.

scotty mac
05-06-2008, 12:17 PM
that shits me off!!! if he goes the same way every day he'll prob see the barina again.

Lucas
05-06-2008, 12:20 PM
Thats fucking disgusting that people do that.

336LJ
05-06-2008, 12:22 PM
Yeah he goes up between brendale and rothwell. So hopefully he sees the car again. and the guy in the ute can go fuck himself what a weazel hitting up some poor cunt on a bike for cash who got sent in his direction by accident!

Fight_fan
05-06-2008, 01:34 PM
Thats fucked up mate! It really pisses me off when people r so inconsiderate! I hope ur lil' bro's all good Luke! Im sure I speak for everyone here when I wish him all the best for quick recovery!
How bad is the bike???

Pab13
05-06-2008, 01:40 PM
Hope your brother is ok. The only people that usually stop if you have a fall are fellow bike riders but most people just don't give
a shit

05-06-2008, 02:18 PM
We gotta stick together boys and show the rest of "respectable society" what being a good bloke or sheila is about......But I'm not sating we stop running amok.

How's he doing mate ?

Weaselman
05-06-2008, 02:57 PM
I came out from supercheap auto today to find one of Waverly councils finest booking my fourby.

I load my gear in the back and walk around to the door to get in right in front of him.

"You no have ticket for parking"
"Have you already booked me?"
"Yes"
"Than go fuck yourself you self absorbed little cunt"

Then he tries to hand the ticket to my missus who just shakes her head at him and say "Fuckin post it"

On the topic at hand I dont expect fuck all of an inch from people nowadays.
BUT!!
I pull over for stuck bikes and bikes have done so for me.

And when i broke down on the M4 week before last in my landy another bloke in a landy drove past then did a 10km loop to get back to the hwy entrance behind me and helped me get the truck running again.

I love those little rays of light but all in all people are cunts

Fight_fan
05-06-2008, 04:00 PM
A bit off topic,(sorry) but I was just reading on a Kwaka forum that a members 18yo son finally got his L's & got his 1st bike! Had a friend ride it home for him, then decided to take it for its maiden voyage around the block. On his 3rd (literally) turn he was hit from behind & ran over by a 73yo man behind him! Poor lad has a compound fracture above his ankle & docs rekon 12 months b4 he's "normal"![:0]:( What a horrible end to what would have & should have been one of the most exciting days of his life![V]

Lucas
05-06-2008, 05:01 PM
I was coordinating a community based aged care joint in QLD while I was up there. One of the clients I was dealing with was an elderly lady with dementia. She lived a little outta town and still drove. I was trying to have her licence suspended before she killed someone with her driving. GP's, Police, Q Transport and the ACAT
(Aged care assessment team) didn't want to know about her, 'its up to her to hand her lic over' etc etc. She forgot what she was doing while driving into town. 100m through a paddock into a tree. No signs of brakes etc. Just lucky it was trees around her, not people. People payed attention after that.

There are some fucking dangerous people on the road.

05-06-2008, 08:30 PM
Yeah sometimes ya really gotta shake ya head at the shit that goes on.

Why can't people take 10 minutes out of their life and give another a hand. Fuck it don't make ya weak if ya help

Matt
05-06-2008, 08:49 PM
Thats pretty shit about your brother mate but why is the guy in the ute a cunt for wanting his car fixed? It wasnt his fault was it?

Large
05-06-2008, 09:06 PM
Is was if it was a Holden

Seifer
05-06-2008, 09:51 PM
Yeah I had a stack on my way into work. Didnt hit anything but was stranded in the middle of the city west link, no one got out until they couldnt drive around me, then all they did was help me move the bike out of the way (ligament tear in my shoulder so I couldn't lift it up). Eventually a removalist truck stopped past and offered to transport my bike home for free. Absolute champ. Why can't more be like that?

336LJ
06-06-2008, 01:15 AM
quote:Originally posted by Matt

Thats pretty shit about your brother mate but why is the guy in the ute a cunt for wanting his car fixed? It wasnt his fault was it?

nah of course he has every right to get his gear fixed, and my brother wouldnt normaly object at all. but what fucks us off is my brother gets taken down by some other asshole, skids along and smacks face first into an under tray toolbox, and the guy gets out and doesnt check to see if he's okay, just whines about the dent and demands details and leaves him there to pick himself up!

He goes "what else did you break" looking around his ute, my bro goes.. "dunno probably my fucking NECK!"

he's laying on the ground in agony and this prick is more concerned about his car.

336LJ
06-06-2008, 01:20 AM
quote:Originally posted by bladehunter

We gotta stick together boys and show the rest of "respectable society" what being a good bloke or sheila is about......But I'm not sating we stop running amok.

How's he doing mate ?

he wont usually let on that he's in any pain. but he mentioned how he fell and how sore his back was all day (and neck and wrist) so I told him to get to the doctors, he'l feel it tomoro morning! thank FUCK for helmets, I think he did the neck when he hit the toolbox , his back got a hammering from the backpack when he hit the ground.

The bikes okay just bent levers and shit (dropped it on the left) honda jade 250 , gotta love naked. and he needs a new stackhat his ones fucked. I would give him mine but I still havnt got my helmet sent out to me yet.

If you see some young bloke on a bike who has to kick the fuck out of it to change gears, with a motocross helmet on, thats him haha

336LJ
06-06-2008, 01:23 AM
quote:Originally posted by Weaselman

I came out from supercheap auto today to find one of Waverly councils finest booking my fourby.

I load my gear in the back and walk around to the door to get in right in front of him.

"You no have ticket for parking"
"Have you already booked me?"
"Yes"
"Than go fuck yourself you self absorbed little cunt"

Then he tries to hand the ticket to my missus who just shakes her head at him and say "Fuckin post it"

On the topic at hand I dont expect fuck all of an inch from people nowadays.
BUT!!
I pull over for stuck bikes and bikes have done so for me.

And when i broke down on the M4 week before last in my landy another bloke in a landy drove past then did a 10km loop to get back to the hwy entrance behind me and helped me get the truck running again.

I love those little rays of light but all in all people are cunts

I noticed that too, I was on the side of the road on the toofitty, with a blown headgasket. first bike that came along did a big loop to get back around and see whats up, and another time I forgot to do my chin strap up 100m up from the servo, I just pulled over and a bloke on a harley pulled up to see if I was alright.

Maybe if you have a big set of tits and a low I.Q you have a better chance of stopping traffic.!?

Seifer
06-06-2008, 04:04 PM
Kinda fitting... http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,23819816-2,00.html