PDA

View Full Version : Whats everyones plans for winter

hyofighter
02-06-2008, 04:33 PM
Seens winter is comin and nobody seems to be game to be out rinding in the pissing rain and freezing there nuts of , what are your plans for winter , what are you building , modifying , or changing . let us know

My plans are to get aarons r1 running fightered and out of the shed so i got someone to ride with locally , change the lights and maybe the gauges on the hyosung make it better looking (like me) and was thinking of having a WASF get together up here . i got a shed to trash ,5 pubs in walking distance , 4 spare beds plenty of floor space (plenty accom at the pub down the street) and there a 24 hour servo with great after pub 3 day old pies

Azrael
02-06-2008, 07:12 PM
Im planning on flogging the bergeezus out of the kx500 and pelting anyone who comes within 300 yards of me with bucket loads of rocks, dirt, pointy sticks and anything else in my path... An im gonna film all of it..

Aside from that im up for a piss up in the hills (or anywhere else for that matter), might ride the kx there..

Oh we are planning a weekend dirt squirting at a mates property in clackline if any of you are interested in learning the fine art of pushing trees over with your face?

hyofighter
02-06-2008, 08:26 PM
dirt squirt in clackers hey , love the dirt but aint got a dirt bike at the moment , whos property ? my old lady has the winery down in clackline .

kookaburra
03-06-2008, 06:29 AM
i'm one of these nuts that likes to ride in the rain i plan on still ridding as much as posible

pissup did i here pissup i'm in if i'm not up at work

uncle pervy
03-06-2008, 08:31 AM
looks like the speed triple is never going to be finished so the only thing i'm riding at the moment is the missus and possibly not even her if she see's this.

pissed dirt bike riding. I LIKE IT. it's alomst as much fun as getting pissed or riding dirt bikes

Munter
03-06-2008, 05:07 PM
Just got new rubber today so I'm still gonna be riding all through winter, but now that I'm in Scarborough I'm gonna be spending a lot more time destroying my liver (I'm now two doors away from the Indi Bar [^])
Will have to arrange a bit of a get togewther up this way soon.

Watto
03-06-2008, 07:56 PM
good to see ya yesterday Chris - ended up a bit pissed and staggering with the missus and missed you on the way out - hope the Clink worked out alright ;o)

Azrael
03-06-2008, 08:06 PM
Mint, who else is near scarbs? im innalloo, well most the time :O we need an NOR barby beer thing, i live within vomiting distance of the saint..

New neighbor has what appears to be a monster, black with white rims...must suss him or her out..

Rocket
03-06-2008, 11:05 PM
Well Scotty, i just made some 3" swingarm extensions for the turbo bike, they're just roughed out so far and need some clean up and drilling and tapping for the adjusters but so far look pretty good for a complete amateur on a milling machine. If you saw the motorplex vids I uploaded last week, you'll see why I want them. That bike will go into the 9's when I can start using the power it's making.
Morry and I are also going to take the top end off the motor, add a new base gasket that hopefully keeps the oil on the inside and measure the combustion chamber volume while we're at it. I also am keen to paint the motor. I was in such a rush to get it on the road and have always regretted not doing it. It lets the whole bike down. I'll also hook up the AF ratio guage I fitted but have been too lazy to do.

On the other side of the shed we have the Gixer 1000 that I've been using for all the runs lately. I'm planning a full strip down on that one and bring it back on the road resurected as a sweet nitrous injected fighter.
I'll probably pull that down in July when i'm in between jobs.
Hoping to use a few home made parts like brackets and triples etc.

Unfortunately, at the speed I work at, possibly some or all of these things might not happen.

hyofighter
04-06-2008, 09:04 PM
sound like a few things goin on , and everyone is keen for a piss up , after being on the hyosung forum (yes they do exist) i got some more plans for winter , front sprocket change down one tooth and replace the rear shock to a better one stop the number plate gettin smshed up again , so i looking for a standard gsxr 750 rear shock from model 1988 to 95 spose to be a direct fit and raises the tail a inch , if anyone got one please let us know .

is everyone keen for aug monthly ride to incorp a pissed up pub crawl in northam on the sat night ? might have to make it the third weekend but

Munter
04-06-2008, 09:23 PM
Always up for a pub crawl brother [:o)]

Rocket
05-06-2008, 10:36 AM
I might not have anything to ride but can always turn up for the beer.

hyofighter
05-06-2008, 09:37 PM
ride drive walk it don't matter its all about the rum !!:D

Freddo
07-06-2008, 02:35 PM
15'' to 18'' back wheel, new foot rest, flat carb, mirror, and a couple of sweet modif from azrael...

hyofighter
16-06-2008, 12:02 AM
after talking to the handbrake i decided that the WASF piss up in town here can be on the 16 aug if you's are keen for that , can make it the monthly ride too or drive .
ride up from the big smoke through the weir rd ,stoneville ,obrien ,berry ,back over mayo rd then call in the old ladys winery in clackline if you drink wine or wanna try , then take the back road in to town to mine , drink some piss talk crap fire up the bbq or head to the pub for a feed before stamping WASF all over the bars in town .
there is spare beds and heaps of floor space plenty of accom around .
what do you reckon gotto spill beer on the new shirts some time [:p]

Azrael
16-06-2008, 01:46 AM
Im in, but i mite take the dirt squirt and do a coupla enduro loopson the way to ur place or meet you in clackers..

potato
16-06-2008, 06:49 AM
quote:Originally posted by Azrael

Mint, who else is near scarbs? im innalloo, well most the time :O we need an NOR barby beer thing, i live within vomiting distance of the saint..

New neighbor has what appears to be a monster, black with white rims...must suss him or her out..

im in on this.im craigie way
theres 3 pubs in staggering distance but none has the scenery of the saint :D

Nick7r
18-06-2008, 11:57 PM
ill be working mostly up north, its nicer up there. then we'll see wat bike i get when i get back.\

Funkenfresh
19-06-2008, 04:06 PM
you still got the 929 nick?

Chrimsey
22-06-2008, 07:14 PM
Sounds good hyofighter,Ill be there, You already know that!! Will Haze the last Millimeters of life from That Michy Pilot on The TL, I bags your bed next to ya missus.You Have couch!!!

hyofighter
22-06-2008, 08:03 PM
Welcome mate ! bout time , and no you cant sleep in my bed but you can roll your swag out next to your spew patch in the shed :D

for those of you out there may remember brenton this is him doing what he does best

http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/753057176145965.jpg

Rocket
22-06-2008, 11:10 PM
quote:Originally posted by hyofighter

for those of you out there may remember brenton this is him doing what he does best

That, and blowing past me on O'Brien Rd like I was on a fucking postie bike !

Hagarr
24-06-2008, 11:38 AM
Yeah same me, made me feel very old and slow that day[:I] Bastard

Chrimsey
24-06-2008, 06:46 PM
Im hangin to Do another run soon, Whos Keen??

MuNch
26-06-2008, 10:57 PM
Anything happenning in July?!?!?!?

Im keen seeing as i forgot how to ride again after being bikeless for so fkn long.

And July seems about the only time im gonna get to go

Chrimsey
27-06-2008, 03:59 PM
Yep Any sunny Saturdays and Sundays Im in, Meet us Up in Toodyay ,Cola cafe DO a Run Up Julimar and back round to O brien with parky pub for a Feed and more Heineken,MMM

potato
27-06-2008, 07:52 PM
quote:Originally posted by Chrimsey

Yep Any sunny Saturdays and Sundays Im in, Meet us Up in Toodyay ,Cola cafe DO a Run Up Julimar and back round to O brien with parky pub for a Feed and more Heineken,MMM

yep im in on that ! mebe york to check out the bike cafe if you wanted to add that to the list?:)

Chrimsey
28-06-2008, 10:21 AM
Ah teah i hear thats pretty Flash, Sounds good Bro,Of to Darwin next week for a few days, But i may squeeze a Rap in tommorow if its Fine weather,