PDA

View Full Version : Digital oil temp gauge

cliff
23-09-2007, 06:19 PM
Gday Cliff here, long long time lurker, fisrt time poster. Im chasing a digital oil temp gauge and sender. Anyone know where i can get such a thing? Thanks in advance
Clifford

jakam04
23-09-2007, 06:23 PM
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=7407

Seifer
23-09-2007, 06:35 PM
You're getting lazy Jarrod

cliff
23-09-2007, 06:38 PM
Are you the welcome nazi jakass?

jakam04
23-09-2007, 06:41 PM
quote:Originally posted by cliff

Must be mate... if it reminds people to use one of the usual signs of consideration.. then so be it. Its not hard to say hi there "In the introduction section"

Jarrod

cliff
23-09-2007, 06:47 PM
I said "Gday Cliff here" that should be enough, if i meet someone for the first time i say Gday im Cliff. Maybe your a bit sensitive.

jakam04
23-09-2007, 06:51 PM
If it is good enough for the powers that be, (being Gix11 who is the site owner and moderator) to post a link requesting you post an introduction in the "Introduction area" then its good enough for us regulars to expect it. If you have been a Lurker then you would have known this and not carry on like a Twat when pulled up on simple manners.

Jarrod

23-09-2007, 06:53 PM

Oi cunty, I'M THE FUGGEN NAZI AROUND HERE,

how dare you give that lightweight Jakam my title

Who do you think you are? Cliff Richard? [:X]

jakam04
23-09-2007, 06:55 PM
quote:Originally posted by chalk10

Well start doing your part ya cranky ole cunt...[8D]

Jarrod

p.s. if he was he'd be Sir Cliff Richard lol

23-09-2007, 07:04 PM
quote:Originally posted by jakam04

Well start doing your part ya cranky ole cunt...[8D]

Jarrod

p.s. if he was he'd be Sir Cliff Richard lol

I was hobbling my way to the keyboard sonny :D (bloody kids, they're all impatient)

cliff
23-09-2007, 07:12 PM
Ok jakass ive had a think about this and ive decided ive gone about this the wrong way. I should have used LOL and LMAO a few times so you knew what i was getting at. I asked a simple question i actually expected a simple answer.

23-09-2007, 07:16 PM
Then you should've asked yourself :D

cliff
23-09-2007, 07:18 PM
Oh here we go the Jakass and Cork show is in town.

23-09-2007, 07:21 PM
And they've found a little bitch to play with

jakam04
23-09-2007, 07:23 PM
Glad your enjoying the show.... we're here all week [8D]

Jarrod

fimpBIKES
23-09-2007, 07:30 PM
this is getting tedious....

cliff
23-09-2007, 07:39 PM
Ok no worries...... Go your fuckin hardest, im here to stay. Im not going to let a couple of arse slurping political correct goat fucking fuckwits stop me anyway. Fuckin streetfighters your kidding, you two cunts shouldnt be allowed to even own a postie bike.

23-09-2007, 07:41 PM
Politically Correct? Yup! that really describes me brainstem.

You may have been lurking, but you certainly weren't looking was ya :D

cliff
23-09-2007, 07:43 PM

Politically Correct? Yup! that really describes me brainstem.

You may have been lurking, but you certainly weren't looking was ya :D

At least you didnt deny the other comments.

jakam04
23-09-2007, 07:43 PM

Ok Fuckin streetfighters your kidding, you two cunts shouldnt be allowed to even own a postie bike.

Is that what your intending in streetfightering? go for it son

sharky
23-09-2007, 07:50 PM
Great way to endear ya self to the longer standing members here....

zx12argh
23-09-2007, 07:51 PM
chalky P.C.? lollers :D

ozkat
23-09-2007, 08:07 PM
I really dont have a problem with the way Cliff has joined in at all. He said gday, he wasnt trying to sell anything, he wasnt trying to buy anything, he was just asking a question.So fuckin what if he didnt put his life story up, he doesnt have to. Sure ive jumped on people in the past for no reason, but i dont do it any more, there is no need to unless they are flogging stuff. Some of you should pull your heads in, if you want streetfighters to grow put your brains into gear before shooting your mouths off. You know who im talking to.

Welcome Cliff, if you find out where you can get the gauge im interested as well for my Busa.

23-09-2007, 08:18 PM
How's it going OzPussy, taking your Prozac I see :D

mrcheese
23-09-2007, 08:24 PM
gotta know your place cliff

EFE 1230
23-09-2007, 08:57 PM
I thought you nazi's only flamed the "buy my shit before I introduce myself" types? C'os you missed a "question asker before intro" newbie (clear powdercoat)!!!!

sharky
23-09-2007, 09:12 PM
Been 'avin a fink about this one...Reckon Oz could be right here....
But launching a full on slagging off on 2 members as newbie is not quite the way to go about fings, surely ??
Well aimed and hard hitting sarcasm is much better :D

Anyways, Welcome Cliff.

jakam04
23-09-2007, 09:16 PM
Have assisted in the peace making process by helping Cliff put an Intro in the Introduction section....

Jarrod

Blackkat
23-09-2007, 09:29 PM
Hi Cliff,

What was your question again?

Blackkat
23-09-2007, 09:31 PM
You could try RB RACING.

fimpBIKES
23-09-2007, 10:08 PM
i dunno, i like it when the newbs have enough balls to bite back

and just for having a pair, i'll point you in the direction for your solution
http://www.dakotadigital.com/index.cfm/page/ptype=product/product_id=273/category_id=236/home_id=60/mode=prod/prd273.htm

(although some might argue that im just being nice to you cos perhaps i want to make love to you in a very uncomfortable place)

Gix11
23-09-2007, 10:57 PM
Can we get back on track here? If cliff has been around for a while then he knows the score and probably knows most of your personalities from the posts you make (apart from Chalky, who is a self confessed cunt and we all know it - but after 3 years he's part of the furniture).

Cliff said G'day (by the way, welcome Cliff). Let's get back to the business at hand: bikes/streetfighters and less about manners and correctness, this place is turning into a fuckin' xenophobic school club. I've been quiet up until now, but now it's getting out of hand. Shayno made a good point. The post I put up in each area was general guide (or even a warning I guess) to keep you guys happy, not a ruling. Have you noticed I have never actually stung anyone?

I spoke to a lot of good blokes at the Expo this weekend and told them to drop in - not one of them told me their life story when they came to the stand - let's get real here. I don't want these new guys to getting treated like this; an invite is an invite and I will look like some kind of twat inviting them to talk about bikes on this forum and getting shot down for not explaining where they live and what they had for breakfast. If you don't like the post content then ignore the post - if it's shit I'll delete it. Leave the policing to me.

I don't want to sound like a cunt or ruin the comradery between you guys, but let's get real here and look at the essence of the website hey?

Jockney Rebel
23-09-2007, 11:04 PM
here here .........we aint coppers ..well not all of us anyway

gibbo
24-09-2007, 08:28 AM
Thank fuck for that, I have been over all this forum etiquette shit for a while now, thanks Gix.

jakam04
24-09-2007, 08:56 AM
(puts hand up sheepishly) Yeah I have been a dick of late... The man with the Big Stick has spoken and thou shall be obeyed...

Jarrod

megareg
24-09-2007, 09:04 AM
All okay now??? So where has Cliff gone???

fimpBIKES
24-09-2007, 01:13 PM
i gave him his answer, so maybe thats all he ever needed to know?

or perhaps he bought a nice safe boat and had a few kiddies (sorry, i lost a few biking friends that way [XX(])

Deano
24-09-2007, 05:43 PM
cliff welcome mate is see you have been introduced already to the scissor sisters.

i use a dayona digital temp gauge that comes with a sender unit. i have is plumbed into my water temp but if you just buy a simple fitting of the right threads you can use is also for oil temp. it goes up to 260deg and is back lit. it defaults as a clock and swithes to a temp guage with the ignition is turned on.

quite small about 75x35 or so and 15mm odd thick.

got it from RB imports $150 each.

cliff
24-09-2007, 07:07 PM

Have assisted in the peace making process by helping Cliff put an Intro in the Introduction section....

Jarrod
Hey Jakass, if i want your help ill ask (dont hold your breath), also next time i post, if i want a comment from an arsehole ill fart. Got it? Thanks for the help from others who posted to the question i asked. Ive got the gauge sorted now thanks to you blokes. Gix11 you have something very special going on here, dont let the fuckwits spoil it. I think ill hang around for a while, i dont say much tho. Ill post up some pics of my ride as soon as i can borrow my mates digital camera.
Clifford

24-09-2007, 07:14 PM

Jarrod
Hey Jakass, if i want your help ill ask (dont hold your breath), also next time i post, if i want a comment from an arsehole ill fart. Got it? Thanks for the help from others who posted to the question i asked. Ive got the gauge sorted now thanks to you blokes. Gix11 you have something very special going on here, dont let the fuckwits spoil it. I think ill hang around for a while, i dont say much tho. Ill post up some pics of my ride as soon as i can borrow my mates digital camera.
Clifford

And if you want to cop shit you'll burp?

:D

jakam04
24-09-2007, 07:45 PM

Jarrod
Clifford

lol... still got poo poos in your nappy do ya mate? tis cool...ask ya mummy to give you a nappy change... btw... pics of postie bikes dont count as a ride mate (im assuming you have one of those being you mentioned we shouldnt have one)...

Have fun mate.... and maybe when you get time in between posting shit come backs... do a bit of soul searching to find a sense of humour and learn not to take things so damn serious...

Jarrod

Zrex1200au
25-09-2007, 08:25 PM
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/1240212114041.jpg

Hey Cliff,
We just purchased these as a group buy on the KNRA website. It reads oil or water temp, doubles as a clock and is backlit.
Is this what you require?
$91 US plus freight.
Purchased through TED383 on the american ZRXOA site.

http://www.zrxoa.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=155586

Hope this helps:)

ozkat
25-09-2007, 08:28 PM
Zrex that looks perfect for my turbo Busa..... when the turbo is fitted.

Deano
25-09-2007, 10:19 PM
thats what i run on the streetfighter and i also have one on the track bike

i brought 2 at a time and got them for $120aud ea $10 postage or they were $150 each if i only brought 1.

they work very well