PDA

View Full Version : Freak Out Stories

Large
24-05-2008, 08:11 PM
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/948839973140923.jpg

Large
24-05-2008, 08:12 PM
You know that ringing sound that you will perceive when you are in a very quiet area? Some people say this is an auditory-illusion brought about the ear's inability to detect frequencies below the threshold of the human senses. This is completely wrong. That ringing covers up something else altogether. If you are quick, patient, and maybe a little lucky, you will be able to hear past the ringing. What you will hear are voices whispering to each other. They will silence themselves quickly but with practice, you will become more adept at catching and interpreting what they are saying. You will hear things of the past, the present, and the future. However, you must be careful. Because there is no such thing as a voice without a body.

And when you start noticing them, they will start noticing you.

Large
24-05-2008, 08:13 PM
In the winter of 1944, with overtaxed supply lines in the Ardennes, a medic in the German army had completely run out of plasma, bandages and antiseptic. During one particularly bad round of mortar fire, his encampment was a bloodbath. Those who survived claimed to have heard, above the screams and barked commands of their Lieutenant, someone cackling with almost girlish glee.

The medic had made his rounds during the fire, in almost complete darkness as he had so many times before, but never had he been this short on supplies. No matter. He would do his duty. He had always prided himself on his resourcefulness.

The bombardment moved to other ends of the line, and most men dropped off to sleep in the dark, still hours of the morning - New Year's Day, 1945. The men awoke at first light with screams. They discovered that their bandages were not typical bandages at all, but hunks and strips of human flesh. Several men had been given fresh blood transfusions, yet there had been no blood supplies available. Each treated man was almost completely covered, head-to-toe, with the maroon stain of blood.

The medic was found, sitting on an ammunition tin, staring off into space. When one man approached him, and tapped him on the shoulder, his tunic fell off to reveal that large patches of his skin, muscle, and sinew had been stripped from his torso and his body was almost completely dried of blood. In one hand was a scalpel, and in the other, a blood transfusion vial. None of the men treated for wounds that night, in that camp, saw the end of January, 1945.

Large
24-05-2008, 08:14 PM
The human brain is a very complex organ. More powerful than the most advanced computers. Occassionally able to heal amazing injuries and regain use after terrible accidents. We're all pretty well read. We've all heard the stories.

But is that really so good? With all the advances, have you maybe lost a few of the simple, but vital functions?

There's a lot of creepy storys out there about "closed doors". Well, not that much I guess. But a few. They always talk about the creepy feeling you get when you look at a closed door. Only sometimes, usually at night. Mostly it's just that odd sensation that something is behind it. Something scary. Boo. LoL.

Seriously, how silly.

Thing is... Every once in awhile, it really sinks in. That feeling that the door, and what is on one side of it is actually dangerous. That sensation that leaves you standing at the door, hand hovering above the knob, unable to move until you whisper to yourself: "It's okay, you're being a pussy" until you force yourself to turn it and walk through. These are the important times.

The door is solid. You can't see through it, you can't sense through. So when you feel so amazingly drawn to that door... feel compelled to open it, but yet you're paralyzed with fear because of what might be on the other side... remember how sometimes your "advanced" brain might confuse more basic signals coming from sensory organs you might not rely on so much these days.

And realize maybe the "simpler" parts of your brain are trying to warn you of what's on YOUR side of the door.

Large
24-05-2008, 08:14 PM
A few years ago, a mother and father decided they needed a break, so they wanted to head out for a night on the town. They called their most trusted babysitter. When the babysitter arrived, the two children were already fast asleep in bed. So the babysitter just got to sit around and make sure everything was okay with the children. Later that night, the babysitter got bored and went to watch TV, but she couldn't watch it downstairs because they did not have cable downstairs (the parents didn't want children watching too much garbage).

So, she called them and asked them if she could watch cable in the parent's room. Of course, the parents said it was ok, but the babysitter had one final request... she asked if she could cover up the angel statue outside the bedroom window with a blanket or cloth, at the very least close the blinds, because it made her nervous. The phone line was silent for a moment, and the father who was talking to the babysitter at the time said, "Take the children and get out of the house... we will call the police. We do not have an angel statue."

The police found all three of the house occupants dead within three minutes of the call. No angel statue was ever found.

Large
24-05-2008, 08:15 PM
A young girl is left home alone with only her dog to protect her. When night approaches, she locks all the doors and tries to lock all the windows but one won't close.

She decides to leave it unlocked and goes to bed. Her dog takes its customary place under her bed.

In the deep of night she awakens to a dripping sound coming from the bathroom. The girl is too scared to go check so she reaches her hand under the bed. She feels a reassuring lick from her dog and falls back to sleep. She reawakens to the dripping sound, reaches her hand down to the dog where she feels the reassuring lick and falls back to sleep. Once more she awakens to the dripping sound. She reaches her hand down and feels the lick of her dog.

Now curious about the dripping sound, she gets up and slowly walks towards the bathroom, the dripping sound getting louder as she approaches. She reaches the bathroom and turns on the light. She is greeted by a horrific sight; hanging from the shower nozzle is her dog with its throat slit open and its blood dripping into the bathtub.

Something on the bathroom mirror catches her eye she turns around. Written on the bathroom mirror in her dog's blood are the words "HUMANS CAN LICK TOO".

Large
24-05-2008, 08:16 PM
(This one gives me shivvers)

A man went to a hotel and walked up to the front desk to check in. The woman at the desk gave him his key and told him that on the way to his room, there was a door with no number that was locked and no one was allowed in there. Especially no one should look inside the room, under any circumstances. So he followed the instructions of the woman at the front desk, going straight to his room, and going to bed. The next night his curiosity would not leave him alone about the room with no number on the door. He walked down the hall to the door and tried the handle. Sure enough it was locked. He bent down and looked through the wide keyhole. Cold air passed through it, chilling his eye. What he saw was a hotel bedroom, like his, and in the corner was a woman whose skin was completely white. She was leaning her head against the wall, facing away from the door. He stared in confusion for a while. He almost knocked on the door, out of curiosity, but decided not to. This disinclination saved his life. He crept away from the door and walked back to his room. The next day, he returned to the door and looked through the wide keyhole. This time, all he saw was redness. He couldn’t make anything out besides a distinct red color, unmoving. Perhaps the inhabitants of the room knew he was spying the night before, and had blocked the keyhole with something red.

At this point he decided to consult the woman at the front desk for more information. She sighed and said, "Did you look through the keyhole?" The man told her that he had and she said, "Well, I might as well tell you the story. A long time ago, a man murdered his wife in that room, and her ghost haunts it. But these people were not ordinary. They were white all over, except for their eyes, which were red."

Large
24-05-2008, 08:21 PM
You were away for the weekend, and wake up in your appartment monday morning with a hangover.. When you check your mail, your mailbox is stuffed full. At least 30 letters. Letters with no return address, several of them felt soggy and heavy, as though they were recently wet, or perhaps contained a liquid. All of the letters have your name and address written on them, and many of them had your name scratched all over them in red ink. They don't smell nice, they smell like rotting meat and old garbage and you're reluctant to take them back to your room, but curiosity gets the better of you.

So you manage to cart them all back to your room, you dump them in your kitchenette sink because you don't want them smelling up the rest of the apartment. You grab one that doesn't seem damp and isn't covered with writing, and open it up. There's pictures inside. Pictures of people you don't know, with their eyes torn out, teeth missing, unhinged jaws hanging open, throats ripped out. You're horrified and yet you can't help but wonder what's in the rest of the letters. You open more, and more to discover increasingly gruesome photos of dead people. Piles of bodies with limbs missing, splayed open corpses on operating tables with their vital organs removed, hanged bodies that have been gutted and bled dry. Some of the soggy letters had blood and other fluids in them. The more letters you open, the more you notice that not all of the people are strangers. Some of them were people you see at work, others people you went to high school with. By the time you get to the last few letters, the pictures are of the mutilated bodies of your close friends and family members. The last picture, opened with fumbling hands and gripped in trembling fingers, is you.

Covered with gore, grinning from ear to ear.

You hear police sirens.

Large
24-05-2008, 08:23 PM
In any city, in any country, go to any mental institution or halfway
house in you can get yourself to. When you reach the front desk, ask
to visit someone who calls themself "The Holder of the End". Should
a look of child-like fear come over the workers face, you will then
be taken to a cell in the building. It will be in a deep hidden
section of the building. All you will hear is the sound of someone
talking to themselves echo the halls. It is in a language that you
will not understand, but your very soul will feel unspeakable fear.

Should the talking stop at any time, STOP and QUICKLY say aloud "I'm
just passing through, I wish to talk." If you still hear silence,
flee. Leave, do not stop for anything, do not go home, don't stay at
an inn, just keep moving, sleep where your body drops. You will know
in the morning if you've escaped.

If the voice in the hall comes back after you utter those words
continue on. Upon reaching the cell all you will see is a windowless
room with a person in the corner, speaking an unknown language, and
cradling something. The person will only respond to one question.
"What happens when they all come together?"

The person will then stare into your eyes and answer your question
in horrifying detail. Many go mad in that very cell, some disappear
soon after the meeting, a few end their lives. But most do the worst
thing, and look upon the object in the person's hands. You will want
to as well. Be warned that if you do, your death will be one of
cruelty and unrelenting horror.

Your death will be in that room, by that person's hands.

That object is 1 of 2538. They must never come together. Never.

Large
24-05-2008, 08:27 PM
A knock at the door one morning, and suprise, it's a package for you. You thank the delivery man, close the door, and open the small box. Inside are two things... A wooden cube with a red button on top. The button is covered in a glass enclosure with a hinge, to ensure it is not pressed accidentally, of course. The second item is a typed note, with no address or other identifying feature. It reads "Press this button and we will come to your house the next day, with a cheque for 5 million dollars. We will also take the button unit at that time. As a result of pressing the button, one person, who you do not know, will die instantly." After much thought and anxious pacing, you press the button. The next day, a man arrives with a cheque in your name for 5 million dollars. He takes the button unit from you, but only after assuring you it will move on to another person...
Someone you don't know.

Large
24-05-2008, 08:28 PM
Ever glanced at your own reflection, then looked at it hard enough to convince yourself that you're looking at someone else? Then turned your back?

Don't do that.

Never fucking do that.

Large
24-05-2008, 08:34 PM
"Daddy, I had a bad dream."
You blink your eyes and pull up on your elbows. Your clock glows red in the darkness—it's 3:23.
"Do you want to climb into bed and tell me about it?"
"No, Daddy."
The oddness of the situation wakes you up more fully. You can barely make out your daughter's pale form in the darkness of your room. "Why not, sweetie?"
"Because in my dream, when I told you about the dream, the thing wearing Mommy's skin sat up."
For a moment, you feel paralyzed; you can't take your eyes off of your daughter. The covers behind you begin to shift.

Large
24-05-2008, 08:40 PM
I've always had a terrible fear of being submerged completely in water. Not that I can't swim or anything. My dad made me learn; he said I almost drowned when I was really young.
I was afraid of it because, for as long as I can remember, whenever I am under water and look up at the surface I see a woman reaching down to me with a warm smile, with glowing golden hair and dark blue eyes. Even if its just in a bathtub. It wasn't an odd occurrance, it was every single time. Thinking about it after would freak me out, which is why I avoided it, but at the time she always made me feel like everything was alright.

I never told my dad about it as a kid, but I did ask him about my mom. He never wanted to talk about her. Sometimes he even got mad at me for trying too hard to bring it up.

It was only recently that I described this apparition to him. He nearly drove into a telephone pole; obviously he knew something. I asked him, again, about my mom. He still would say much, except that she died when I was very young, and that she loved me very much. He also admitted that her hair and eyes were those colors, just like mine.

So I did some research on my own, looking up her name for myself on my birth certificate and trying to find any references I could, any news clips about a boy nearly drowning, any thing. I mostly wanted a picture, something I could match to my guardian angel.

Today, burried in our town library, I found it. The article was about a psyche patient escaping and jumping off a bridge.

It turns out my mom spent the last two years of her life in a mental institution, starting right after I was born, after she tried to drown me in a bath tub.

papa smurf
24-05-2008, 08:42 PM
Large you have WAY too much time on your hands.
That shit is creepy as.[xx(]

Large
24-05-2008, 08:44 PM
You are home alone, and you hear on the news about the profile of a murderer who is on the loose. You look out the sliding glass doors to your backyard, and you notice a man standing out in the snow. He fits the profile of the murderer exactly, and he is smiling at you. You gulp, picking up the phone to your right and dialing 911. You look back out the glass as you press the phone to your ear, and notice he is much closer to you now. You then drop the phone in shock.

There are no footprints in the snow. It's his reflection

Matt
24-05-2008, 08:54 PM
Fuck Large Im gonna have nightmares now lol

Large
24-05-2008, 09:50 PM
Fuck that

I'm here alone and the dogs wont stop whining...

papa smurf
24-05-2008, 09:56 PM
quote:Originally posted by Large

Fuck that

I'm here alone and the dogs wont stop whining...

Bwaaaaaahahahahahaha,,,,,,,,,I feel better now.;)

ozkat
24-05-2008, 10:13 PM

Ever glanced at your own reflection, then looked at it hard enough to convince yourself that you're looking at someone else? Then turned your back?

Don't do that.

Never fucking do that.
What i like to do is stand in front of the mirror then slowly turn around, till my back is facing the mirror. Then wait a couple of seconds. Then turn around as quick as you can to see if you can catch yourself looking away.

Jockney Rebel
24-05-2008, 10:23 PM
really good ghost stories man
the scene is a funeral,,
a young woman dressed in black is bent double with greif at the sight of her young husbands casket being pushed into its place in the family crypt ..
1 month later she is seeing a mystic [one of several,mostly charlatans she has seen]in the vain hope of contacting her husband ..the mystic says she feels her undying love for her husband and that he feels the same ..and gives her solace ..and an offer
the mystic says "IF YOU SAY THESE WORDS ON THE NEXT FULL MOON YOUR MOST DESRED WISH WILL COME TRUE ..BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR" .
with that the young woman ,somewhat jaded by the less than succesful encounters with so called mediums .completely disregards the offer ....untill one night she is staring forlornly out of her bedroom window she notices that the moon is high in the sky and illuminating the courtyard below. she remebers the old mystics words and begins to repeat them .....some moments later she utters her wish ..

5 minutes later the phone rings ..its the police saying "madam ,we need you to come down to your families crypt and positivly identify your husband "
she replies " you mean his body ?'
"no madam the man in your crypt whos screaming in pain on the floor "

she had wished her husband alive forever ....but hed been embalmed ,and now could not die

Dark Reign
24-05-2008, 10:27 PM
good shit large i love all that stuff. i dont know whats creepier though the stories... or that you "typed" the first 7 posts in just over 5 minutes. [:0]

Large
24-05-2008, 10:52 PM
The dogs have stopped whining...infact they're not making any noise and I don't know where they are.

Is that good or bad?

papa smurf
24-05-2008, 11:07 PM

The dogs have stopped whining...infact they're not making any noise and I don't know where they are.

Is that good or bad?

Get out of the house,,,,,,,,,,,,,NOW

Matt
24-05-2008, 11:14 PM
quote:Originally posted by ozkat
What i like to do is stand in front of the mirror then slowly turn around, till my back is facing the mirror. Then wait a couple of seconds. Then turn around as quick as you can to see if you can catch yourself looking away.

Hahaha how do you go with that one Oz?

336LJ
25-05-2008, 09:33 AM
quote:Originally posted by ozkat

I think the only person who could ever have achieved that would have been bruce lee.. or apparently, chuck norris.. who no doubt would have time to round house kick his reflection in the back of the face (of course the reflection would also be so fast he'd roundhouse kick the roundhouse kick) long story short, 2 enormous powers colliding in such a manner, space time continueum... big hole.. we all see bright white. etc etc..

DONT DO IT !!!

but on topic,
When the old girl and my bro and all lived together, I was so shit at waking up for work, mum used to have to come and practically yell at me to get me up and get ready cause I used to get a lift with her (same area for work)
Im fast asleep and I hear my mother go "HURRY UP YOU'LL BE LATE FOR WORK!" and I jumped up cause I was already on a warning for being late all the time.
I leaped out of bed opened the door and said WHAT TIME IS IT!?? ... no answer.. snoring..... mum and my bro were fast asleep and their alarms had'nt even gone off yet.

loosebruce
25-05-2008, 07:00 PM
Then there was that bloke that built the rocket to go to a parallel universe.
Found the right bit of sky pointed her and off he went >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>

Got half way there and
Had a HEAD ON with some bloke going the other way!

Large
28-05-2008, 09:39 PM
It's early morning. The sun won't be up for another couple of hours. You're fast asleep in bed, lost in a dream, when the phone rings. Rather than waking up, you roll over and cover your head with a pillow.
Hours pass. The sun rises.

The phone is ringing.

When you wake up, your alarm clock is blaring and the phone is ringing. By the time you will yourself to turn the alarm off, the phone has stopped ringing. You realize that it's been ringing all morning.
You slide out of bed and press the blinking red button on your phone as you stumble into the bathroom. The phone beeps, followed by the friendly, electronic voice.

Hello. You have six hundred and sixty-six new messages. Message one. The phone beeps again, and you're not prepared for what comes next.

Screaming.

You spin around, thinking that she's standing right behind you. There's pure terror in her screams, accompanied by other disturbing noises. You stand there, horrified, for about ten seconds. Screaming gives way to hysterical, garbled crying before dying out with the sounds of spilling meat and tearing flesh.

The phone beeps again. You're shaking.

Message two.

Large
28-05-2008, 09:40 PM
A new find was brought into the lab today. Men working the demolition of a condemned warehouse at this facility discovered a rusty oil barrel that seemed to exude cold. Preliminary electromagnetic field readings yielded chaotic data before the equipment died. Barrel appears to be constructed of stainless steel and, again, radiates cold.

13/7/2007 9:00 PM

We opened the barrel today inside a sealed chamber. Chamber immediately frosted over. Unidentified entity found within the barrel. Appears to be gaseous and black. Indeed, the very light surrounding it appears to be “sucked in” by it’s presence. Appears to be sentient, but does not communicate in any understood way. Biological matter that comes into contact with the Entity seems to disintegrate.

14/7/2007 10:11 AM

An intern entered the sealed chamber alone today, without his hazard suit. He was not seen again. The Entity has double in size since being released from containment. Has become aggressive. We are sealing off the chamber immediately in light of it’s flesh-consuming properties and rapid growth. All research is halted.

14/7/2007 11:00 AM

It’s gone. God help us, it’s escaped.

Large
28-05-2008, 09:42 PM
There it goes again. Something definitely moved this time. It was very brief, but out of the corner of your eye, you saw something. But wait. All the doors are locked, no pets, and your parents won’t get home until 10. So there’s no way something moved. It’s just your imagination getting the best of you. Sitting alone in your room, the only light emitting from the monitor of your computer, you stare into the darkness for several minutes. Just to be sure. Now you feel silly. What were you thinking? Of course there’s nothing there. What, are you 6? Go back to what you were doing.

15 minutes later, as you prepare to go to bed, you’re in the bathroom. The shower curtains shift. Wait… no. Stop spooking yourself. It’s just an overactive imagination, filling your head with what isn’t really there. You gaze into the mirror at yourself. You say it to yourself, slowly and clearly, “Imagination.” With a sigh, you turn the lights off and head towards your room.

Laying in bed, you stare at your ceiling, dark and foreboding, only the motion of a small fan disturbing the calmness of the night. A shadow from the light in the hall shifts. No. No, no, no. Stop it. It’s your imagination. Just that. Go to sleep, you fool.

But then, just when you’re about to drift off to sleep, at the phase no one remembers when they wake, you sense something in the darkness. It’s your imagination, leering down at you. With a jagged, bleeding smile.

Large
28-05-2008, 09:43 PM
An elderly man was sitting alone on a dark path. He wasn’t certain of which direction to go, and he’d forgotten both where he was traveling to and who he was. He’d sat down for a moment to rest his weary legs, and suddenly looked up to see an elderly woman before him. She grinned toothlessly and with a cackle, spoke: “Now your *third* wish. What will it be?”
“Third wish?” The man was baffled. “How can it be a third wish if I haven’t had a first and second wish?”
“You’ve had two wishes already,” the hag said, “but your second wish was for me to return everything to the way it was before you had made your first wish. That’s why you remember nothing; because everything is the way it was before you made any wishes.” She cackled at the poor man. “So it is that you have one wish left.”
“All right,” he said, “I don’t believe this, but there’s no harm in wishing. I wish to know who I am.”
“Funny,” said the old woman as she granted his wish and disappeared forever. “That was your first wish.”

Large
28-05-2008, 09:44 PM
My great-great grandmother, who had been ill for some time, finally passed away. My great-great grandfather was devastated beyond belief. She was his one true love and they had been married for over 50 years.

They had been married for so long it was as if they knew each others thoughts. Even after the doctor announced her dead, my great-great grandfather still insisted that she was not. He had to literally be pried away from his wife’s body so they could prepare her for a burial.

Back in those days they had simple backyard plots, without the body going through any preservation. The body was simply committed to the coffin and buried. Throughout this process my grandfather protested so much that he had to be sedated and put to bed. His wife was buried, and that was that.

That night, he woke to a horrific vision of his wife hysterically trying to scratch her way out of the coffin. He phoned the doctor immediately and begged to have his wife’s body taken out. The doctor refused. He continued to have this nightmare every night that week, and each day after begged the doctor to remove his wife from the grave.

Finally, the doctor gave in, and with that the local authorities had the coffin removed from the ground and pried open. To everyone’s horror and amazement, my great-great grandmother’s nails were bent back, and there were obvious scratches on the inside of the coffin.

Large
28-05-2008, 09:45 PM
In a small orphanage in a small village in Russia, there is a young boy. His hair is jet black, and messy, and he tattered jeans and an old dingy gray shirt.
Nothing is known of him. For 10 years, he sat in the bed in his room, never moving, never blinking, never eating or sleeping. In the 10 years, he has not seemed to age at all, continuing to look like a 7 year old boy. The only thing that proved he was alive is the slow rise and fall of his chest as he breathes, and the refusal to take his eyes off anyone who enters the room alone.

A lone psychiatrist came over in an attempt to find out why the boy had done nothing in 10 years. He entered the room, and shut the door behind him.
30 minutes later, the orphanage's nurse came to check on the 2 of them. Opening the door, she saw the child, still sitting, still not moving, eyes fixed on her. However, something seemed different. He appeared a slight amount larger, not by much, but enough to make him look like a late 8 or early 9 year old. The psychiatrist was no longer in the room. The door was the only exit, as the room had no windows, vents, or anything, and it was, in fact, in the exact center of the orphanage.

He continued to sit, only seen occasionally by the lady who came in to check on him, and she never closed the door upon entry.

Large
28-05-2008, 09:45 PM
A week or so later, 2 law enforcement personnel entered the orphanage, demanding to speak to the boy about the disappearance of the psychiatrist. The 2 of them entered, closing the door behind him, as the head of the orphanage stood outside the door.
30 minutes passed, and not a sound came from the room. The Head eased the door open. The boy was still on the bed, but the officers where no longer there. The boy was know quite noticeably bigger, about the size of a 15 year old. His skin was darker than usual, and he looked angrier than ever. But one thing remained the same: His cold, unforgiving eyes that stared at whoever entered.
Eventually, the law organized a large group of 10 officers to speak to the boy. They entered the room, and left the door open, until one of the younger orphans ran up and shut it, apparently in a daze.
The head quickly ran to re-open the door, and upon doing so froze him in horror. A low rumbling noise came from the room....

".....One....more...."

If you return to that orphanage, you will see it still continues to run. The orphans live in good care, health, and education. However, there is one room, that you sill see is boarded up, and far from enterable. If you ask what is behind it, you will be removed forcefully from the orphanage.
However, when no one's looking, if you place you're ear to the door, you will hear a low ominous growling sound, and if you listen for a bit, you will hear....

".....One.....more...."

Large
28-05-2008, 09:47 PM
In any city, in any country, go to any mental institution or halfway house in you can get yourself to. When you reach the front desk, ask to visit someone who calls himself "The Holder of the End". Should a look of child-like fear come over the workers face, you will then be taken to a cell in the building. It will be in a deep hidden section of the building. All you will hear is the sound of someone talking to themselves echo the halls. It is in a language that you will not understand, but your very soul will feel unspeakable fear.

Should the talking stop at any time, STOP and QUICKLY say aloud "I'm just passing through, I wish to talk." If you still hear silence, flee. Leave, do not stop for anything, do not go home, don't stay at an inn, just keep moving, and sleep where your body drops. You will know in the morning if you've escaped.

If the voice in the hall comes back after you utter those words continue on. Upon reaching the cell all you will see is a windowless room with a person in the corner, speaking an unknown language, and cradling something. The person will only respond to one question. What happens when they all come together?

The person will then stare into your eyes and answers your question in horrifying detail. Many go mad in that very cell, some disappear soon after the meeting, and a few end their lives. But most do the worst thing and look upon the object in the person's hands. You will want to as well. Be warned, if you do your death will be that of cruelty and unrelenting horror. Your death will be in that room, by that person's hands.

This object is 1 of 538. They must never come together. Never.

Large
28-05-2008, 09:48 PM
In any city, in any country, go to any mental institution or halfway house in you can get yourself to. When you reach the front desk, ask to visit someone who calls herself "The Holder of the Beginning". A small smile will work its way over the persons mouth, almost seeming to say, "You fool.”

You will be taken down a hallway, seemingly leading out into a place it shouldn't. This place will seem to exist nowhere in the institution, but it will. The hall will be silent, even if you try to make noise. Screams will die before leaving your mouth, footsteps will be muffled. Your guide will simply point to the door.

If you enter, you will find a cozy room, full of a pleasant, though unidentifiable, perfume. There will be a pretty lady sitting, holding nothing. No sounds will be made in this room, no matter how hard you try, except for one question. "Why were they separated?" The lady will then explain, in detail, the reason. It will be every horrific event in history, every beating, every war, and every rape. Everything. Then, all will fall silent. It is up to you to do what you will with this information.

That lady is Object 2 of 538. It is up to you if they should be joined or not.

Large
28-05-2008, 09:49 PM
In any city, in any country, go to any mental institution or halfway house in you can get yourself to. When you reach the front desk, ask to visit someone who calls himself "The Holder of Eternity". A sigh might escape the worker as they look upon you with the utmost pity. They will take you down a flight of stairs into what should be the basement of the building, and yet isn't.

As you press deeper and deeper into this under layer of the institution a chorus of screams will begin to be audible. Softly at first, as if from a great distance, but the closer you get to the end of the hallway, the louder it becomes until it drones so loud that it seems to consume all other noises, until you begin to claw at your own ears in pain. The worker will show you a door, covering both their ears. As swift as they can, they will unlock the door and run, leaving only you in this cramped, dark hallway.

This is your last chance to run. If you decide to continue, and open the door then the piercing wail will end abruptly, leaving your ears ringing. The room is coated in an almost tangible, all-consuming darkness but for the far end of the room. There, manacled to the wall is an emaciated figure, covered in raw lashes. He stares directly at you, with a grin plastered to his face despite festering wounds and a scalpel still half-protruding from his chest. Now is your only chance to save yourself, and the only way is to ask "Who created them?”

He will cackle, in a manner befitting the death throes of an animal before responding. His tale will be the most horrific tale you have ever heard, beyond such primitive concepts such as pain and death, into the very essence of wrong. Of evil.

It is up to you to end this man's life, to release his terrible burden. Remove the scalpel, and he will shudder once in agony before falling silent forever.

That scalpel is Object 3 of 538. It is up to you if the rest should be protected or destroyed.

Large
28-05-2008, 09:49 PM
In any city, in any country, go to any mental institution or halfway house in you can get yourself to. When you reach the front desk, ask to visit someone who calls himself "The Holder of Nothing". Should a look of sheer, primal disgust mar the workers expression, you will then be taken to a separate building, which appears to be an old, wooden outhouse. Inside will be a seemingly endless corridor far, far longer than the length of the outhouse.

There will be no sound in the corridor. Attempting to make any at the wrong time is a grievous, grievous mistake. You will notice the lights in the corridor get brighter and brighter as you make your way down towards the end, becoming nearly blinding. If at any point the lights go out, QUICKLY shout out "No! Stop! What you are doing is wrong!" while backing away. If the lights do not come back on, bolt for the door you came in through. It should still be open and hopefully you aren't far enough down the hallway for them to close it on you. If they manage to close it, hell itself would be preferable to what you will suffer.

If the lights come back on, return to walking forward down the corridor. Upon reaching the cell, the worker will open the door for you while glaring at you in disgust. Inside the cell will be a mad pastiche of colors, arranged in several harlequin-like formations. You must not be distracted by them; for at the center of a room is a naked young woman, slathered in blood and bound by strips of human sinew. If you take your eyes off her even for a moment, she will destroy you utterly. She will only respond to one question. "What were they when they were one?"

She will then stare into your eyes, and speak the answer in incredible detail. It will be unlike anything you have ever heard and you will be on the verge of both ecstasy and agony at her mere words. It is not uncommon for most to lose themselves in the euphoria. The worst thing you can do, however, is look upon the tattoo on her chest. It will pull at your mind to gaze upon it, but you mustn't. If you do, you will be hers.

She will flay you alive and add your mutilated flesh to her bindings, and you will remain trapped with her, fully conscious, for the rest of time.

That tattoo is object 4 of 538. They desire to be one again. But they mustn't.

Large
28-05-2008, 09:57 PM
You're the manager for a small store. You hired one of your friends, and you just found out that he's been stealing from the register, stealing stock, abandoning his post to visit with his girlfriend in the back room while he's the only one on duty, and the argument you had with him at the office just didn't settle it for you. You pound on his door. When he opens up, he goes pale, soils himself, and staggers back, gasping for breath.

It doesn't impress you, really; you figure he just thinks you're showing up with the cops, until you step through his door and glance to the side, where you get a good look at yourself in the mirror.

Or at least, the parts of you that are still recognizable after that shotgun blast that your friend gave you at the end of that argument...

Large
28-05-2008, 09:58 PM
I live in the UK. A colleague at work heard this from her boyfriend. He works with someone who said that his sister's friend got the last tube (subway train) home a couple of weeks ago. When she got on there were 5 rows of seats empty but the last row had three people sitting in them. As she was a little afraid, she went and sat opposite these people. She settled down and looked up to see the woman sitting opposite her really staring at her. So she got out her book and started to read but every time she looked up the woman was still staring. The train pulled into the next station and a man got on. He looked up and down the carriage, took a look at her and the people opposite her and came and sat next to her. As the train left the station the man leaned back and said quietly in her ear "If you know what's good for you, you'll get off at the next station with me". She was scared but thought the best idea would be to get off at the next station as he asked as there might be people around. The next stop comes up and she leaves the train with this man. The man says "Thank God, I didn't mean to scare you but I had to get you off that train. I'm a doctor and the woman sitting opposite you was dead and the two men either side were propping her up". According to the guy who told this story, the girl and the doctor called the police who stopped the train at the next station.

Large
28-05-2008, 09:59 PM
Every time you exhale, a little bit of your soul escapes. Luckily, you almost always inhale it back before anyone else gets to it. Almost.

Ever fogged up a mirror with your breath?

Don't do that.

Large
28-05-2008, 10:01 PM
In any bedroom, in any city, in any country in the world, wake up. Stare blankly above at the multiple, all seeing eye of god and imagine that you are alone. Turn quickly to your left and stand, walk to the window. Your city will stretch out below you, focus on the city and try as hard as you can not to think of the right side of the bed on which you awoke. If you try hard enough, what you know awaits you there will form a hole in your imagination. Keep staring down at the city, imagining everything but that space behind you. Eventually the emptiness will grow, and you will be unable to imagine anything but what is before you, the rest of the room will be blank. Unimaginable.

When the city before you finally disappears, the thing you woke up beside will stand and move behind you. Do not turn around.

Do not turn around.

When you turn, the last thing pressed into your dying hands will be Object 366 of 538. The Object of Unimaginable Fear. You will never know its worth.

Large
28-05-2008, 10:04 PM
A 15-year old boy in a small town in Maryland sat down at his computer after getting home from school one day. He turned it on and logged into an instant messaging program, and was then surprised to receive a message from a classmate of his, who had been absent that day.

It consisted of two words; "please come". Confused, the boy sent a reply, asking why he'd been absent that day. After two more messages and fifteen minutes with no response, he decided to get on his bike and head over to his classmate's house. It was a short ride, only about five minutes away.

When he got to the house, he found the door was unlocked. Inside, partially dried blood was splattered over the walls and floors, and an unrecognizable figure was crumpled against the far wall. It was missing an arm and a leg, and bloody streaks on the floor lead away from the body and into the kitchen. The boy slammed the door closed, and immediately called 911 on his cell phone.

When the police arrived, they found three corpses, as well as tracks leading away from the house from the back door. The forensics report concluded that the entire family, the boy's classmate and his parents, had been killed sometime the previous night.

Large
28-05-2008, 10:05 PM
In any city, in any country, go to any mental institution or halfway house you can get yourself to. When you reach the front desk, close your eyes and ask to visit someone who calls himself "The Holder of Light”. You will be guided to a single door leading to a long winding hallway. You will be told to open your eyes. The hallway will be complete darkness, narrow enough only for you to feel the walls and navigate yourself forward.

If at any moment along the way the lights should come on, shut your eyes immediately and quickly make your way back to the door you came in. If your eyes stay open for more than a second, what you see will force you to instinctively tear them out.

If the lights stay off however, you will make your way to the end of the hall and another door. If there is a light from under the door leave immediately: what you came for is not there. If there is no light from under the door, carefully turn the handle and enter.

The room will be completely dark, aside from the lone candle in the center. What little light it brings reveals an outline of a cloak hovered over it. The man underneath the cloak is completely still. If you say anything, the man will tear out your eyes and devour your soul, and you will be forced to take his place under the cloak for the rest of eternity. There is only one question that the man will respond to: “What can protect us from them?”

Large
28-05-2008, 10:05 PM
If you proceed to ask this question, a piercing scream will ring out from the candle and a series of lights will illuminate the room, revealing the images of the most horrifying thoughts, fantasies and memories from all consciousness throughout history. Most people cannot handle this event, and will go insane or die instantly. However, if you should somehow manage to survive this, the man in the center of the room will rise slowly and put his hands to your head. You will be forced to look at his face. His face appears young, with the exception of two large cavities where his eyes once where. At this point you must not look away or you will be forever forgotten in time. He will then open your hand and place a small, round object into your right hand. You will be left feeling no pain, but the horrifying images will be burned into your memory for all eternity.

The eye you hold in your hand is Object 5 of 538. The awakening has begun.

Large
28-05-2008, 10:06 PM
In any city, in any country, go to any mental institution or halfway house you can get yourself to. When you reach the front desk, ask to visit "The Holder of Song”. You will be guided to a single door leading to a long winding staircase. It will seem to take you up higher than the building should stand. There will be a door at the top of the stairway that opens into a dim hall.

Heat will wash over you. Proceed down the hall, and at one point it will suddenly get much colder. When this happens, you must stand perfectly still and make no sound. If you hear a baby crying, turn around and run away. The baby's cry will follow you. If you hear it for the rest of your life, you're lucky; when it stops, your first-born child has died.

If there is no cry and the heat returns, proceed to the door at the end of the hall. Open it.

The room will be awash in green light. In the center will be an old woman turning a music box that produces no sound. Both her legs have been severed at the knees. When you speak to her, you must look her in the eyes. She hides a spear fashioned from the bones of her legs, and if you break eye contact, she will impale you and leave you in agony to bleed to death. She will respond to only one question: "What was the song they used to play?"

Large
28-05-2008, 10:07 PM
The old woman will begin singing. The song is in a different language, but the melody is beautiful; serenity will wash over you. You will be presented with the image of children playing and singing, but things will turn grim. The children will begin fighting, then killing, then disembowelling each other with sharp rocks. The image will continue of children spreading death and destruction more horrific than you could ever have dreamt. But still, you will remain calm and peaceful. You will see a naked boy drenched in blood, singing with delight as he runs through a hellish wasteland, pursued by unspeakable monsters. They find him, and mutilate him utterly. Still, the song will continue from his dead lips.

An intense pain will stab at your chest. Your heart will feel like it is about to explode. But still, you must not break eye-contact with the old woman; if you do, an exploding heart would become your happiest dream. If you don't shift your gaze, the pain will cease. The woman will stand up (you will know not how) and place the music box in your hands.

The music box is Object 6 of 538. When its song plays again, they will all come together.

Large
28-05-2008, 10:09 PM
In any city, in any country, go to any mental institution or halfway house you can get yourself to. When you reach the front desk, ask to visit someone who calls himself "The Holder of the Path". The worker will try his best to keep a look of indifference while handing you a key, which he explains belongs to an unused supply closet in the building. If only it were that simple. Upon locating and unlocking the door you will find a narrow and winding road suspended in an endless void, only occasionally disrupted by the massive outlines of things best left unsaid.

To fall off the path is to be thrown out of reality itself. A nightmarish eternity of inconceivable horror awaits anyone who either stumble into the void by his own error, or is dragged off the path by the timeless monstrosities that reside on the outskirts of creation. If you should ever feel as if you are being watched while traveling through this piece of oblivion, the best chance you have is to immediately freeze in place and hold your breath. Continue to do so until either your audience loses interest and moves on or moves in to claim you. If the latter, feel free to scream as hard as you want.

Eventually the path will end at a door. Upon opening it you will find a small, dirt-caked room. Propped up against the far wall will be a heavily emaciated corpse, with what‘s left of its skin long since blackened with necrosis. There will be nothing else unusual about it unless you approach it and ask one question: "How did they acquire guardians?"

Large
28-05-2008, 10:09 PM
If said line is spoken, the “corpse” will begin to stir. A subtle red glow will come from its eye sockets as it lifts its head and begins to whisper the long and macabre history of the Holders. It will speak of unholy pacts and unspeakable atrocities. Within time its tale will touch upon every form of evil known to man or God, and then a few more. Furthermore, if given the title of any Holder, it will reveal its history and the meaning of the Object that it protects.

Well, almost any Holder. You see, it will never go into detail about itself. This is because the ghoul hopes that its visitor will not question why it seems to be lacking an Object. In truth, its piece was somehow sealed inside the creature’s skull, and the ominous light in its eye sockets is actually that of the Object shining through.

That Object is 7 of 538. Its Holder will do anything to keep you away from it.

Large
28-05-2008, 10:10 PM
I am Thomas's reflection. Every morning, he rises from sleep and walks into the bathroom. ...and he makes faces. I am so tired of the faces. He makes them for at least half an hour. Mocking, ridiculous faces. I have no choice but to mimic his every action, although inside I am seething with anger. He does this every day... well, USED to. One morning he awoke as usual, and entered the bathroom. On this particular morning, against his will, he picked up a pair of scissors. On this particular morning, against his will, he gripped those scissors tightly in his fist. ...on this particular morning, entirely against his will, he plunged those scissors directly into his right eye. Thomas screamed, and screamed. I screamed and screamed too - with one difference. I can't mimic his pain.

Just

his

face.

zx12argh
30-05-2008, 12:27 PM
In any town or any city head to nearest restaurant that serves curry and look the seater right in the eyes. Just stare at him. If you're in the right spot he will know that you're looking for The Holder of Tachi. You will want to bring with you some sort of hentai as a peace offering to this Holder.

He will bring you to a table and ask what you're ordering. I usually go with sesame chicken. It doesn't really matter what you order. 30 minutes later a waiter will bring out a plate with a turban on it.

Don't look at the turban directly, if you do you will suffer a fate worse than death. The turban will begin to fart and mumble Arabic. If you do not know Arabic you will have your testicles ripped out through your eye sockets. If you're female, you will have your breasts turned inside out through your nostrils.

If you answer the turban's questions correctly, it will vanish. Leaving behind a picture of a guy making a "OoO" face and a guy next to him that looks like Kramer from Seinfield.

The Picture of the weird faces is object number #537.9 of 538. Keep it close to you, for it will bring you closer to The Holder of the Lulz.

JackTar
31-05-2008, 04:46 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RrASmFYjMR4&feature=related