PDA

View Full Version : Brisbane Street & Custom Bike Show

turbowarrior
17-05-2008, 08:15 PM
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/76873888080491.JPG

Hi, I'm inviting everyone to attend the Brisbane Street & Custom Bike Show held at 31 Unwin St Moorooka on the 31st of May. Come and enter your bike for prizes and trophies. Have entertainment during the day for young and old alike. Plenty of custom bikes to veiw, trade stalls, bands, burnout comp, etc... At night the adult entertainment starts so kiddies to bed. Usually goes late into the night with more live music. for more info, contact me on turbowarrior@gmail.com or 0405165168. Would love to see as many mild to wild custom streetfighters as possible, so come downn and have a good time while people are admiring your pride and joy. gates open at 9am or bring your bike down earlier to put into the show. Cheers. Randel.

busta67
19-05-2008, 06:27 AM
Hey Randel,its been a while, I checked out ur website, I`m glad you`ve still got the Bullfrog mate !, I might catch up with you at the show.
Brian-Busta....from the katana mob

Fish
19-05-2008, 09:20 AM
Might want to introduce yourself in the introduction area mate. People like to know who their talking to.

turbowarrior
19-05-2008, 11:50 AM
quote:Originally posted by Bitchfish

Might want to introduce yourself in the introduction area mate. People like to know who their talking to.

Sorry Bitchfish, i'm new at forums. But yeah, i'll do that. Cheers. Where is the intro area.

turbowarrior
19-05-2008, 11:53 AM
quote:Originally posted by busta67

Hey Randel,its been a while, I checked out ur website, I`m glad you`ve still got the Bullfrog mate !, I might catch up with you at the show.
Brian-Busta....from the katana mob

Yeah still got the frog. But yeah, come on down and drag a few Kat's outa the cupboards.

Gix11
19-05-2008, 09:50 PM
Hi Mate. Is it going to be a Harley Festival or will there be sports bike based customs / Streetfighters as well?

turbowarrior
20-05-2008, 05:58 PM
Hi, there's always a good mix of Harley & Metric Cruisers, Sports Bike based customs and Classics of all types, I'm trying to get more streetfighters to come along and make it an all bike fest. If we get enough Streetfighters keen to come along, i'm sure there'll be a streetfighter specific catagory for next year. All you got to lose is a good day and night out. No pressure, but would be nice to see Streetfighters amongst the mix of bikes we already have. Also, if you guys don't mind, wouldn't mind going for a blat myself on one of ASF rides. Cheers.

el sammo
20-06-2008, 09:36 AM
hey man i checked out youre bike there! is that thing mad to ride or what?

el sammo
20-06-2008, 09:36 AM

turbowarrior
23-06-2008, 11:45 AM
quote:Originally posted by el sammo

Fairly punchy. You gotta hang on between 1st and 2nd gear or it'll rip your arms off the bars.