PDA

View Full Version : hyofighter is going for a ride

hyofighter
16-05-2008, 01:38 AM
i know the cristian people thingy ride is on but i organising a ride with some local blokes up here for sunday , any anyone is welcome to come along

Leaving caltex in northam at 10 and heading to toodyay down julimar rd then to bullsbrook , up to weir road probably the parky for lunch , across stonevile to berry and obrien road then back to toodyay for a can of courage and talk some more bullshit .

the offers there , all welcome

Arron_01r1
16-05-2008, 06:59 PM
OH YEH!! ill come just gotta hit up the local postie for a loan of his bike, heard he put a honda racing air filter and twin 350 holleys on, should do aroud 85 i recon,

Azrael
16-05-2008, 07:05 PM
postie bikes rule.. im pickin up my old one on the weekend, bring on the deli runner stunt cycle

hyofighter
17-05-2008, 02:20 AM
wouldnt mind pickin up a postie bike to muc around one and for the handbrake to learn on spose they are cheap hey ?

any one keen for ride on sun ??

Azrael
17-05-2008, 03:06 AM
Posties are awesome bikes, keep ur eyes in paper for em at auctions.. i want to ride sundy but have been sidetracked by an ex of over 11 years for drinkies sat night so if im still alive on sundy whether it be though my ability to make up shitty excuses for dissappearing 11 years ago without a word or apologising profusly for being an astronaut/table dancer/environmental activist or preferably something usefull if anyones got anything realistic i can use..

jakam04
17-05-2008, 10:11 AM
The old "Young, Scared of Commitment... etc" excuse hey... More mature now and capable of being more now lol....

J

hyofighter
17-05-2008, 01:34 PM
get kevin rudd to ring and say sorry , or get a box of roses chockys seem to work , but for 11yrs id get the big box

hyofighter
17-05-2008, 01:35 PM
also take a weapon with you may have a lot of pent up anger after 11yrs

hyofighter
18-05-2008, 11:41 AM
soft i tell you , o well i of now for a ride

hyofighter
18-05-2008, 06:35 PM
what a nice day for a ride , had a blast , cheers to Booah (denton) for making the trip up that 1800 sure is quick except for those corners (whats that scraping sound) . broke the munber plate mount had to take it off what a shame . heres a couple of picks from the day not sure about the chopper though wasnt overly loud either and that rear suspension is pretty agricultural

http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/977828215342670.jpg

Azrael
18-05-2008, 08:18 PM
Sounds like you guys had a good time, I survived and got a ride in myself, 3 to be precise, "young and scared of commitment", pure genius!

18-05-2008, 09:31 PM
Isn't that the road you caught the plate on last time? Looks like you had a ball

BillyWhizz888
18-05-2008, 09:35 PM
I went out on the landbarge and took the blonde with the bigunbewbuns out to Toodyay had a right laugh.. the HOG crowd came through just as I was about to leave... followed em out of town towards Bindoon the blonde with the bigunbewbuns (co-pilot) squeezed her thighs and I took that as the indication I could be stupid....
I hit the gas and straffed the Hoggies like a spitfire to a stuka we stopped at the bakery in Bindoon and said hoggies came through waving what looked like fists and shaking heads? Huh! upon iron horse we jumped (after tea n tiffins) and sped down lonely hwy there ahead rode the Hoggies once again those lush thighs grip my percanage it had to be done solid lines or not, bomb doors open and the barge leap forth into Hog history.. swan valley approaching fast... around the bend... oh my disco lights... chasing to bikes the other way, friendly policeman waving at me (checks speedo 160) but there is the enemy ahead, all thoughts of enjoying the disco have gone.... tud tud tud the guns are jammed ramming speed jesus christ I am a viking now.... finger 180 finger.... checks mirror wobbly Hoggies.... yaaaaay mission accomplished wing commander, co-pilot is excited.. I know cos she wants to get off and celebrate....
maybe :D

Funkenfresh
18-05-2008, 09:42 PM
i like celebrations :D[8D][^]

hyofighter
19-05-2008, 01:25 AM
yeah was the same road the plate caught on last time must be telling me some thing , and billy, what the ? have you been drinking ?, also azrael you didnt hit and run again did you ?

Azrael
19-05-2008, 01:56 AM
Nooooo, she suprised the shit outta me actually, she is still gorgeous, can still keep up with me beer for beer despite being a third of my body mass and was more than happy to jump on the back of the bike. Farken winner all round!
Oh and the boobjob is ferhaaarking phenominal! No seriously, i could stare at them for hours.. so i did..

Lucas
19-05-2008, 08:15 PM
quote:Originally posted by Azrael

Oh and the boobjob is ferhaaarking phenominal! No seriously, i could stare at them for hours.. so i did..

:D:D:D