PDA

View Full Version : What's a 99 R6 and 05 Busa worth?

Matt
05-05-2008, 07:26 AM
99r6 honestly a grand or two at most.

Busa hard to say without seeing the damage, if the fairings are rooted there is a good chance something else is. maybe 7 grand? I guess they are worth a bit over 10 in good nic?

VIPER
05-05-2008, 07:33 AM
Hi,I'm trying to get an idea on what a 05 Busa would be worth and its worth without any fairings. its in running condition,RWC,new tyres,about 10 months rego?

and a R6 99 model,not running atm,needs new full exhuast,unrego'd atm,new forks?,no lower fairings,needs new sump,not in running condition atm,ill most likey fix all major issues before selling.

will update on condition on both and how many K's done on ASAP and both are stock :(

Regards

Booster
05-05-2008, 09:04 AM
Busa prices are all over the place at the moment as some guys are dumping the older model cheap to upgrade, i'm hoping it will stabilise soon.couple of grand for good fairings stickered up
if no other damage i'd say Matt is fairly close , though i think a good condition 05 should be worth 11-12it may not sell for more than 10.

BANDITROD
05-05-2008, 10:33 AM
hey viper let me know what you are going to do with the r6 mate cos i am interested in buying it off ya mate

Cheers Rod

VIPER
05-05-2008, 07:33 PM
Thanks guys for the replies. the busa has done just over 47k and most likely will be sold with new skin,was only a low speed lowside [B)]:(.
The R6 hit the gutter on side off road,hence needing new pipe/sump as it was the point of contact at 60kms. Fucking insurance (Allianz) didnt pay up (driver's fault) as I had no insurance at the time as I was about to sell it :(:(. The R6 had the 2&3 gear replaced.

I still want more feedback on what they worth,please. I will advertise both here,if thats ok (Si) soon.
P.S. Banditrod,PM me your contact details mate

Regards

Gix11
06-05-2008, 04:00 PM
quote:Originally posted by VIPER

I will advertise both here,if thats ok (Si) soon.

Fine by me mate...

BANDITROD
06-05-2008, 05:00 PM
pm sent mate