PDA

View Full Version : Frame needed!

20-04-2008, 01:26 PM
I have a few little idea's floating around in this little head of mine and i have need of an old (read early 70's) CB750 frame or rolling chasis or non-runner or mixture of any of these three.[8D] Now I am keeping the true need for this frame close to my chest for now just incase I come to the conclusion that this is all going to be too hard.[}:)] Oh...if you dont have a CB frame but want to give me a featherbed frame feel free to offer:D:D:D

chopaweeza
20-04-2008, 06:41 PM
Yep. I have a CB750 frame in the shed spare.

Weaselman
20-04-2008, 06:48 PM
Kinda had a hunch if anyone had one it'd be you

20-04-2008, 08:02 PM
Cool, I wasn't expecting a reply that quick. Would you be willing to offer it up for a price? If so does it have a Vin number that's not going to bite me in the arse an is it in decent knick?

chopaweeza
21-04-2008, 07:06 AM
It's a pre compliance plate model and I don't sell anything that doesn't have clean numbers . My neighbours dob me in for something at least once a year so I have receipts for everything and this frame was checked by the cops about 2 months ago when they got a series of tip offs I had a Meth Lab in my roof. The previous owner single top tubed it and did a decent job of it but personally , I'd add an extra brace to it but it would easily go OK the way it is. Otherwise it's in great shape. Also have a swingarm and a lot of other parts as needed. This is the only CB750 frame I have left but for $100 it's yours.

And Yes Weasel, I am a mad hoarder but I am trimming the hoard down by 70% in the next 6 months.

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a130/chopaweeza/Hondaparts/HondaGoldFrame.jpg

21-04-2008, 02:51 PM
Thanks Chop. Iam going to have a bit more of a look at few places over here in the next week or so and I will get back to you. The next thing to think about for me is the frieght costs. I will definitely keep in touch when it comes to helping you get rid of a few parts I think.