PDA

View Full Version : trackside camp full ,Rally camp bike only

traviss
14-09-2007, 09:53 PM
Hey people how are you all havnt been on for awhile The Isle of man trip was great got some great pic and meet a few legends as well ..
If you havnt booked for trackside you have missed out and there are no sneak ins either they will be doing random checks ...The good news is I have been on the blower to the Gp big nobs and they have decided to make Rally camp bike only as well Im also working on getting Trackside increased in size to accomadate the room taken up buy the gokart track built a few years ago but this is a work in progress and I am waiting on word from the circuit managment I maybe able to get the rally and trackside connected ...
Also if you are turning up late thursday or friday you may not get in if the trackside is deamed full buy security so late comers may have to stay in rally anyway another good reason to connect them...
The reason for all this is when I found out that a lot of long term trackside patron and entertainers that have had the same spot for years have not got in and the thought of staying in the tin tops and trailer park camp called high side ment they where staying home all.. efforts are being made to get these groups in but late comer may miss out because of it ...I will post the break of time thursday when I know it but it will be most likley after the barry sheene ride from Bairnsdale arrives thats about 3pm it maybe later because of extra interest this year ...
Get a couple of Aussies in the race and its getting booked out ...
Hope this info helps you out And I will see you at the gp ride safe and watch for the rev camera they will be hiding them everywhere and the cops are taggeting number plate infringments so make sure you straiten it out before the island...
Happy travels Trav.