PDA

View Full Version : Don't come knockin if this vans a rockin

Fish
15-04-2008, 10:39 PM
Ok so there's this bloke with a nicely done sandman shaggin wagon. This bloke's a bit of a looker and has no worries picking up the local birds, one night he's cruising the beach when the drop dead gorgeous girl is walking along the foot path, so doing his thing he pulls up and starts chatting in the back of the van.

After a while one thing leads to another and they're naked about to get to the business when she says "There's something I need to tell you." being a bit concerned he asks what. She says "well when I'm having sex I like it a little rough, I like to be whipped." He says "righto no worries" and starts looking around in the back of the van for something to do the deed.

After a minute or 2 with no success he jumps out of the van and rips the aerial off, jumps back in and you get the idea. Later that week the girl goes to the doctor complaining of soreness around her bum. So the doc says "ok well take your pants off and we'll have a look." So she takes down her pants and the doctor looks and hums and ahs and after a while he looks at her and say "well that's the worst case of van-aerial disease I've ever seen" :D