PDA

View Full Version : Tuckermax

BOHEMION
12-04-2008, 03:47 PM
Came across this blokes site today and its a right laugh, if you have some spare time check out his pages.

http://www.tuckermax.com/

The Sushi Pants Story

*An extract*

9:42pm: Hot girl #2 is into me. She begins telling me a story about how she got pulled over once for DUI, and had to blow into something like this, and the cop let her off. She tells me that she always wanted to be a cop, but couldn't pass the entrance exam to the police academy, even though she took it twice. I tell her that she must be really smart. She stops paying attention to me. Hot girl #2 is apparently smart enough to detect thinly veiled sarcasm.

10:04pm: The novelty of the portable breathalyzer has passed. The table has moved on. I am no longer the center of attention. I am not happy with my table.

10:06pm: The people at my table begin talking about energy healing. Everyone is mesmerized by a girl who took a class in it. I tell them that energy healing is a worthless and solipsistic pseudo-science. They think energy healing is a real science because the instructor of the girl's class went to Harvard. One guy calls it a "legitimate, certifiable science," while making air quotes with his fingers. I tell them that they are all (while imitating his air quotes) "legitimate, certifiable idiots" because they believe in horse-shit like energy healing. Two girls call me close-minded. I tell them that they are so open-minded that their brains leaked out. They all glare at me with disapproval. I hate everyone at my table.

10:08pm: I have completely tuned out their inane conversation. I am slamming down straight vodka as fast as the low-rent wanna-be Ethan Hawke waiter can bring it. I blow every three minutes, watching my BAC slowly creep up.

pt
12-04-2008, 04:43 PM
ah tuckermax. i read most of the stories a while ago and then they sorta died out. theres no new adventures dammit!

Weaselman
12-04-2008, 04:50 PM
needs more lesbians

-Dex-
12-04-2008, 06:21 PM
Isnt there a movie coming out?

Fatgit
12-04-2008, 08:18 PM
Let's hope it has tha austin trip in it.

You know you're having a good time if at least one of you gets arrested