PDA

View Full Version : Peace

mrgixxer
18-03-2008, 03:15 AM
Two Arabs boarded a flight out of New York. One sat in the window seat and the other sat in the middle seat. Just before takeoff, an American got on and took the aisle seat.

After takeoff, the American kicked his shoes off, wiggled his toes and was settling in when the Arab in the window seat said, I think I'll get up and get a beer".

No problem," said the American, "I'll get it for you."

While he was gone, one of the Arabs picked up the American's shoe and spat in it. When he returned with the beer, the other Arab said, "That looks good, I think I'll have one too."

Again, the American obligingly went to get it and while he was gone, the other Arab picked up the other shoe and spat in it.

When the American returned to his seat, they all sat back and enjoyed the flight.

As the plane was landing, the American slipped his feet into his shoes and knew immediately what had happened. He looked at the two Arabs and asked, Why does it have to be this way?"

How long must this go on? This fighting between our nations? This hatred? This animosity? This spitting in shoes and pissing in beers?

Seifer
18-03-2008, 07:42 AM
Hahahahaha

JackTar
18-03-2008, 10:05 AM
Well done.