PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Cheap trail bike

-Dex-
15-03-2008, 05:57 PM
Hey fellas, Im looking for a cheap enduro bike that I can shoot around on until the gsxr comes together. Has to be able to be road regoed as driving to uni sucks balls in traffic/parking, I hate pleblic transport with a passion, and I am not coming out of the closet and riding a scooter. Something along the lines of an xr, dr, klx etc etc. would be awesome.

Dont really care if its 2 or 4 stroke or what capacity it is, so if you have a dirt squirter rusting away out the back and you're in the greater Sydney area let me know! Trade in your garden ornament for cash!

Obviously Im looking to pay as little as possible so if you have a piece of shit that needs getting rid of, post up! I dont even care if its not running, as long as it is fixable without too much fuss then I'll take it.

Cheers,
Dex

chopaweeza
17-03-2008, 05:40 PM
Morriset Swapmeet last weekend had a couple of bikes like you are after. There was a nice XL250 that was just out of rego that went for under $800 but you have to get in early as this one was sold within 20 minutes of it being unloaded. There also was a road legal Yami 500 road trail but again that went quick.

pt
17-03-2008, 07:20 PM
quote:Originally posted by chopaweeza

Morriset Swapmeet last weekend had a couple of bikes like you are after. There was a nice XL250 that was just out of rego that went for under $800 but you have to get in early as this one was sold within 20 minutes of it being unloaded. There also was a road legal Yami 500 road trail but again that went quick.

hey choppa are those swapmeets advertised in justbikes or something? i always hear about them after theyre over.

chopaweeza
17-03-2008, 09:14 PM
Mostly the back of Justbikes . Some are on the web at www.pinky.com.au

JackTar
17-03-2008, 09:49 PM
Hey there is one in Goulburn on the 30th Damn it looks like I have to miss the AFR.

-Dex-
18-03-2008, 06:29 AM
Thanks for that chopa, will be keeping an eye on that site.

pt
20-03-2008, 09:03 PM
quote:Originally posted by chopaweeza

Mostly the back of Justbikes . Some are on the web at www.pinky.com.au

cheers:)