PDA

View Full Version : Kwaka Z650 Fuel Injected

red
05-09-2007, 05:46 PM
Hey I met this guy called Dave at the Gold Coast Bike Week (read Harley wank-fest) who had this cool Z650 that he had fuel injected. Want to ask you a couple of questions. You out there dude?

Cheers.

crazymofo
05-09-2007, 05:55 PM
blokes forum name is evad. check the memberlist and email him.

carefull tho.. he'll confuse you with his sensor this and map that jargon [:P] :D

cheers.joe.

red
05-09-2007, 07:24 PM
Yeah I got a bit of that on Sunday :D Cheers.

Jockney Rebel
05-09-2007, 07:56 PM
yeah hes DR WHO in disguise watch out for his sonic screwdriver

Gix11
06-09-2007, 12:06 PM
Yea, as Joe said, Evad is his username. He's up at Redcliffe. How come I didn't see you mate? ...or did I?

Tony Nitrous
06-09-2007, 02:16 PM
Evad / Dave is a top bloke...
I try not to seem too stupid when he talk's tech....;)

He has another interesting project coming together too...[8D]

Red, Did we meet ?

Tony.J.

red
06-09-2007, 04:36 PM
Gix and Tony - I got there around 11am Sunday and the 'Fighters stand was pretty much the first thing I saw. Someone spotted me with the ASF shirt on, but I don't know who? He put me on to Dave. There was about 4 dudes sitting in the stand. As a bunch of bikies, you guys didn't really cut it in the tattoo and piercing department... Too handsome by far ;)

I did notice, however, some big-titted blonde piece in shorty shorts trying to bounce up and down on a pogo stick in the stall next to yours. That kinda held my attention! :D [:p]

Gix11
06-09-2007, 04:44 PM
That "spotter" was Phill (Rocket from WA). I remember him going "Who's that?"
The mob on Sunday was very minimal as the rest were either hung over or roped into Father's day shite.
The handsome one you refer to would have been Tony. I pissed off around when you got there to visit the muppets next door and take photos of the afore mentioned arse and tits.

pt
06-09-2007, 06:09 PM
quote:Originally posted by Gix11

That "spotter" was Phill (Rocket from WA). I remember him going "Who's that?"
The mob on Sunday was very minimal as the rest were either hung over or roped into Father's day shite.
The handsome one you refer to would have been Tony. I pissed off around when you got there to visit the muppets next door and take photos of the afore mentioned arse and tits.

evidence please:D

Gix11
06-09-2007, 06:14 PM
Check the Bike Week topic mate, it's in there I think.

evad
06-09-2007, 09:39 PM
Hey guys thanks for all the nice comments but I think that it is more a case of "bullshit baffles brains":D:D:D

Tony Nitrous
07-09-2007, 04:45 PM
quote:Originally posted by red

Gix and Tony - I got there around 11am Sunday and the 'Fighters stand was pretty much the first thing I saw. Someone spotted me with the ASF shirt on, but I don't know who?

I was the Guy looking at the rear of the Busa thinking....

"Great puncture repair, But how the F*rk did they manage
to put my tyre on back to front and why didn't I notice..
Dhooooo !!!!!!!!"

red
08-09-2007, 08:15 AM
Tony, probably the same bunch of twats that balanced my wheel without taking the existing weights off :(