PDA

View Full Version : Commuting Shenanigans

BOHEMION
10-03-2008, 09:37 PM
Splittin down traffic down Gympie road headin into the city, when i come across these 2 flat bed trucks side by side, one shifts over to help me split but the fukker in the further left lane blocks me in! Starring at me in his mirrors eating this burger. So i on the anchors and just shake my head, No worries i'll up the shoulder and go around him on his left. Got up to where his cabin is and and spy his burger flyin across my face but didnt hit me. from then on it was all tears and laughter. I think thats what pissed this bloke off the most. That I sat at the lights a few lengths up from him in hysterics.

Has anyone else been in this sort of situation in peak our traffic? Man cagers do some stupid shit.

Jockney Rebel
10-03-2008, 10:24 PM
ive had more than a burger thrown at me ..........

sharky
10-03-2008, 10:25 PM
The one I like is the cigarette butt chucked out the window....
Pick it up and chuck it back through their window...[}:)]

zx12argh
11-03-2008, 01:06 PM
I've had a truck veer half way into another cars lane (a car was occuppying it at the time) to try and block me - i swear we were staring at each other through his mirror the whole way... But go along kingsford smith drive twice a day for long enough and you'll get that.
Boh you just need to keep your old sprockets handy and use them as ninja stars.

fimpBIKES
11-03-2008, 01:32 PM
pricks (not just trucks that is...)

you cant honestly tell me that if other road-users actually had the balls/skill and small enough vehicle to split on that they wouldnt???

Iceman
11-03-2008, 01:52 PM
I had a bloke in a landcruiser ute chase me for a while one day, screaming abuse every time he got near me.

kevkatana
11-03-2008, 03:21 PM
You should try burnin around on a postie bike. I've had a cement truck overtake me on a blind corner so close that the draft nearly dragged me under the rear wheels.
Also a dickhead going off at me because I wasn't doing 80km/hr in an 80 zone, with a head wind and 30 kilos of mail. He ran another car off the road trying to get next to me, so I flipped him the bird and buggered off down a side road. Funny as fuck. the van he was driving was rocking he was going so mental.

Jockney Rebel
11-03-2008, 05:59 PM
lol i had a similar one to that once kev
i stopped and waited for the bloke to get out of his car and walk up to me then i pissed off,,, done this 3 times before the dozy twat gave up
man was he fucked off ...i thot his head was gonna explode ..mind you id have been fucked if the bike had stalled

pt
11-03-2008, 08:33 PM
quote:Originally posted by Iceman

I had a bloke in a landcruiser ute chase me for a while one day, screaming abuse every time he got near me.

this has happened to me multiple times, people chase you thinking they can beat you or something. slow down and let them catch up a coupla times then nick off down a side street or slow right down and see if they go past. otherwise just stick a car between you and them. it happens even when i ride the deadly treadly through gridlock.

oh and i agree with fimp, AS IF they would not fucking burn up between all the other road users, they try hard enough when a new lane opens up or it's time to merge!

KATO ZX7
12-03-2008, 03:02 PM
quote:Originally posted by kevkatana

You should try burnin around on a postie bike. I've had a cement truck overtake me on a blind corner so close that the draft nearly dragged me under the rear wheels.
Also a dickhead going off at me because I wasn't doing 80km/hr in an 80 zone, with a head wind and 30 kilos of mail. He ran another car off the road trying to get next to me, so I flipped him the bird and buggered off down a side road. Funny as fuck. the van he was driving was rocking he was going so mental.

I know how you feel Kev.
Why do people think, that when your on a little red Honda 110, (Postie Rocket) fully loaded with mail and riding into a headwind that you could possibly even get near an 80km speedlimit???
Ive flipped off heaps of wankers that sit on my tail, honking the horn expecting me to move over or speed up (Yeah right, its a 110 remember)
Fuck that, im entitled to the whole lane and im going to use it. The best one yet was this woman going fkn nuts sitting that close behind me i could see the color of her eyes, tootin her horn,going beserk becuase i may off been holding her up:( and when she went round me i gave the finger to her in the her rear vision mirror. Man, she went off, she started punching her car interior roof, and fully screaming like a banshee out her window, then too my amusement she ripped her own rear vision mirror off and threw it behind obviously trying to hit me with it. LOL at her expense. Obviously my big smile drove her nutts enuff to go mental. She must off been having a very bad day :D[}:)]:D:D:D:D:D

kevkatana
12-03-2008, 07:32 PM
quote:Originally posted by KATO ZX7
then too my amusement she ripped her own rear vision mirror off and threw it behind obviously trying to hit me with it. LOL at her expense. Obviously my big smile drove her nutts enuff to go mental. She must off been having a very bad day :D[}:)]:D:D:D:D:D

HAHAHAHA!!!!! Piss funny.:D:D:D

12-03-2008, 07:49 PM
I spend alot of time on the road,and i've seen some pissa road rage incidents.the best being 2 blokes who just didnt wanna let each other merge into 1 lane. Fuckin carried on for about 5k';s till they decided to pull over and sort it out like men. 1 had a baseball bat and the other a steering lock.after smashing each others cars to bits they took to each other,i didnt know who to cheer for,but i was happy to see 2 cagers belting cunt out of each other when in fact they are just as bad as each other.Man that was alot of each others in that story.

Gix11
13-03-2008, 04:30 PM
Yea, I remember my brother and his mate Dogger in a hired van having the same fun with some porsche driver in London in a traffic jam. 'Cause he was in a Porsche the driver thought he'd push in front of the van where the lanes merged even though there wasn't room. My brother was having none of it as he'd been in this jam for hours, but what he didn't realise was that Dogger was on the same side as the driver of the Porsche, so the Porsche driver laid a load of verbal abuse into him. Unfortunately Mr.Porsche didn't realise that Dogger was eating an apple and decided that the Porsche driver may like the apple at high speed through his window. So he did and smacked him square in the side of the head just as the jam started moving again. The last they saw in the mirror was Mr.Porsche getting out his car and throwing the apple back at the van and missing it, but catching a outlaw biker on the back who wasn't too impressed. What happens next will never be known as the lads turned off at the next junction but we like to think the biker and Mr.Porsche had a bit of a jolly natter about the apple.